The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case of misbooking? (open to Prayme and HelenaNoir)

2 posters

Go down

Case of misbooking? (open to Prayme and HelenaNoir) Empty Case of misbooking? (open to Prayme and HelenaNoir)

Post by Guest 2014-10-13, 10:14

"Something different" by Godsmack hits the speakers as GiwRgos Mars makes his way to the ring. He is dressed as a gladiator and holding a mic.

Crowd instantly boos him, though he doesn't seem to mind.

He grins before bringing the microphone to his lips.

Mars: Last week... masks fell. First, I defeated my opponent proving to everyone that I am championship material...

Crowd boos more heavily.

Mars: SECONDLY.... Henlar showed to you who really is "the bad guy" by attacking me twice. But I won't complain. We both know all is fair in love and war. So, instead I am going to talk about something more important.

He pauses.

Mars: I want to talk about a mis-booking, cause a former champion like GIWRRRRRGOS MARS, was booked against a fragile young lady.

He grins.

Mars: Even though I wouldn't mind meeting her outside if the squared circle. Anyway, I want to request to qualify to the final of the MWA heavyweight championship without a match.

Mars: And I will not accept "no" for an answer.

suddenly Prayme's theme song plays loud on the speakers as the crowd cheers he comes out with a mic in hands,
Prayme stays on stage as the music slowly fades out.

Prayme: I will be as straight that I can with you Mars...it's not because you had a championship belt back in AXN that you can now run your mouth in MWA and put yourself higher than anyone...let me remind you something Mars...

Prayme takes a pause

Prayme: Here in Montreal Wrestling Alliance I've picked the best free agents and one of them was the fragile lady you said...

Crowd mixed reaction

Prayme: Helena Noir and if you take a look at last week's tape you will be able to see that she beat Jr Plaza placing her tonight in the 2nd round against you tonight.

Prayme walks slowly on the side of the stage and goes back to the middle

Prayme: That makes her equal or should I say better than you? You almost lost your match to a rookie...so for your request It's a big no and just to make it more interesting how about we make it a People Choice's stipulation?

Crowd Cheers as they hear the People Choice of stipulation.

Prayme: I will let our fans vote for the type of match they want to see you in...

Prayme smirk.

Prayme: Good luck!

Prayme's theme song plays as he retreat backstage.

[ open to Helena or Mars ]

Back to top Go down

Case of misbooking? (open to Prayme and HelenaNoir) Empty Re: Case of misbooking? (open to Prayme and HelenaNoir)

Post by Prayme 2014-10-13, 16:23

replied - updated - edited
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Case of misbooking? (open to Prayme and HelenaNoir) Empty Re: Case of misbooking? (open to Prayme and HelenaNoir)

Post by Guest 2014-10-14, 01:52

Nice... even though Im tempted, imma wait Helena

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2014-10-15, 07:17

You can go on Mars, I'll come out after your reply
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-15, 10:43

As Prayme leaves, Mars gives a grin to the crowd.

Mars: Looks like I will accept "NO" for an answer. So... let me play lover for once and call my dear lady to choose the suggested stipulations YOU people will vote.

He exits the ring, gets a chair, returns to the ring, sets it and sits on it.

Mars: I will be waiting darling... just don't pick something TOO extreme, because first: I do not want to cause you severe pain and second, I really need to be fit for my title match.

He gives a victorious grin to the crowd and... waits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2014-10-15, 16:30

"Noir" by Shandon begins playing softly in the arena, as the lights dim out. The titantron shows closeups of some of the tattoos covering Emily's body. The volume of the song is starting getting higher and higher as we approach the chorus of the songs. As it hits, the word "Never Fear To Suffer" pops up on the titantron, as blinding lights break are breaking the darkened arena. Emily walks out, a mcrophone in her hand. She stops on the ramp, looking at the fans, some of them whistling.

Helena: "Oh that's so sweet coming from you darling... You are a true gentleman, letting me choose the stipulations. Jokes aside, what are you expecting me to do? Come out here and beg you not to hurt me? Is that what turns you on, scaring women with your might and have them beg you?"

A "ooooh" of surprise fills the Arena hearing Helena words, as Mars is clearly enrged and he's about to answer.

Helena: "Now shut up big boy, it's my turn to speak. I know men like you, I have to deal with them my entire life and guess what? After all, I'm still here, still standing, while they are left broken, picking up the pieces of their heart... And some of their teeth too. So before telling them what stipulation they can pick for our match tonight, let me give you a small advice sweetheart: don't make the same mistake Plaza did last week, stop this sexist crap and start considering me as a wrestler, not as a woman. This probably won't save you from your loss tonight, but at least it will ease your sense of shame when you'll find yourself lying in the middle of the ring, staring at the referee raising my hand in victory"

Mars is seen laughing, probably a fake laugh trying to irritate Helena Noir, who doesn't seem to lose her calm.

Helena Noir: "Your fate is in this people's hand Mars... They can be benevolent with you, giving you some kind of pathetic excuse for you to hang on, with a LADDER MATCH."

She pauses, looking at the crowd.

Helena Noir: "Or maybe, they despise you so much that they want to see you humiliated. And what a better punishment for someone who walks around as he's already the champ, than losing infront of a bunch of rookies. A LUMBERJACK MATCH, with the Torture Chamber roster around the ring. Maybe some of them are actually seeing you like a rolemodel, a hero..."

She turns back, making her way backstage. She suddenly stops, turning back to Mars.

Helena Noir: "These are my two options, let's see what the great Roman can come up with"

OOC: finish this Mars!
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2014-10-15, 16:34

Helena wrote: "Noir" by Shandon begins playing softly in the arena, as the lights dim out. The titantron shows closeups of some of the tattoos covering Emily's body. The volume of the song is starting getting higher and higher as we approach the chorus of the songs. As it hits, the word "Never Fear To Suffer" pops up on the titantron, as blinding lights break are breaking the darkened arena. Emily walks out, a mcrophone in her hand. She stops on the ramp, looking at the fans, some of them whistling.

Helena: "Oh that's so sweet coming from you darling... You are a true gentleman, letting me choose the stipulations. Jokes aside, what are you expecting me to do? Come out here and beg you not to hurt me? Is that what turns you on, scaring women with your might and have them beg you?"

A "ooooh" of surprise fills the Arena hearing Helena words, as Mars is clearly enrged and he's about to answer.

Helena: "Now shut up big boy, it's my turn to speak. I know men like you, I have to deal with them my entire life and guess what? After all, I'm still here, still standing, while they are left broken, picking up the pieces of their heart... And some of their teeth too. So before telling them what stipulation they can pick for our match tonight, let me give you a small advice sweetheart: don't make the same mistake Plaza did last week, stop this sexist crap and start considering me as a wrestler, not as a woman. This probably won't save you from your loss tonight, but at least it will ease your sense of shame when you'll find yourself lying in the middle of the ring, staring at the referee raising my hand in victory"

Mars is seen laughing, probably a fake laugh trying to irritate Helena Noir, who doesn't seem to lose her calm.

Helena Noir: "Your fate is in this people's hand Mars... They can be benevolent with you, giving you some kind of pathetic excuse for you to hang on, with a LADDER MATCH."

She pauses, looking at the crowd.

Helena Noir: "Or maybe, they despise you so much that they want to see you humiliated. And what a better punishment for someone who walks around as he's already the champ, than losing infront of a bunch of rookies. A LUMBERJACK MATCH, with the Torture Chamber roster around the ring. Maybe some of them are actually seeing you like a rolemodel, a hero..."

She turns back, making her way backstage. She suddenly stops, turning back to Mars.

Helena Noir: "These are my two options, let's see what the great Roman can come up with"

OOC: finish this Mars!
great reply affraid  one thing the stipulation results will only be revealed before the match start Razz
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2014-10-15, 16:39

I got it.. but I thought it will be fair if any of us picks two stipulations, trying to "influence" the crowd's choice... And thanks, by the way Wink
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2014-10-15, 16:41

thats true didnt think that that way very good Razz Very Happy i like th eway of thinking you da man! or woman!!! anyways good job Smile
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-16, 01:56

Mars is laughing louder than ever, something that surprises Helena.

Mars: But, my dear, you misunderstood me. I AM considering you a wrestler like everyone I have faced before, well... maybe better-looking and not as smelly, but like everybody else.

He seems ready to burst into laughter again.

Mars: The only thing is.... that I excactly expect you to do what every male did... beg for mercy in the end.... erm... well, since you belong in the opposite sex it could be a little less pg, but that is up to you, really.

Mars: So, yeah, I hope you are ok with this.Cause either way, at the end of the match you will be on your knees.

Mars: Oh, I forgot, I will add... hm... Falls count anywhere!

He once again bursts into laughter as the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down