The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hunt has gone down to this (If me and Sketh win our matches in the semi-final) (Sketh join in if you want)

Go down

The hunt has gone down to this (If me and Sketh win our matches in the semi-final) (Sketh join in if you want) Empty The hunt has gone down to this (If me and Sketh win our matches in the semi-final) (Sketh join in if you want)

Post by Guest 2014-10-17, 08:22

"Something Different" hits the speakers as GiwRgos Mars makes his way to the ring holding a mic and enjoying the crowd's reaction.

Mars: "Why Sketh? Why? You got the chance I had to end Henlar! Kidding of course, I really enjoyed it.

He stops.

Mars: "By the way, Prayme, I expect you to find a way to add your boyfriend to the title picture once again."

He grins as the crowd boos him.

Mars: "But... I am here to talk about Sketh. I want to thank you for your flattering words efore man. I remember your great match in Killzone and I expect a show of the same level."

He stops to let the crowd cheer loudly.

Mars: "If you ever want to beat down the little [CENSORED] known as Prayme's son, give me a call."

Mars: "So... if I am not mistaken... we left a handshake unfinished, right?"

Crowd cheers as Mars waits for Sketh to show up.

Back to top Go down

The hunt has gone down to this (If me and Sketh win our matches in the semi-final) (Sketh join in if you want) Empty Re: The hunt has gone down to this (If me and Sketh win our matches in the semi-final) (Sketh join in if you want)

Post by Guest 2014-10-18, 00:31

Sketh emerges from the back, mic in hand. He walks to the side of the ring and hops up on the apron, pausing for a moment as a grin slides over his face. He steps through the ropes and walks towards GiwRgos, stopping before he starts intruding in his personal space.

Sketh: Let me just start by saying it is truly an honor to be able to fight with you for the honor of being crowned the first person to hold this great title.

The crowd cheers frantically, as chants of GiwRgos and Sketh fill the arena.

Sketh: I know you've held titles in the past, and compared to your legacy, I might as well be a rookie. But here I stand, with the opportunity to go toe to toe with one of the greatest wrestlers we have in MWA. And Mr. Mars, we did indeed leave a handshake unfinished.

Sketh offers his hand to GiwRgos Mars.

Sketh: Let's put on a show like nothing these fans have seen before!

Back to top Go down

The hunt has gone down to this (If me and Sketh win our matches in the semi-final) (Sketh join in if you want) Empty Re: The hunt has gone down to this (If me and Sketh win our matches in the semi-final) (Sketh join in if you want)

Post by Guest 2014-10-18, 15:53

After some seconds, Mars shakes Sketh's hand.

As Sketh tries to pull away, Mars grabs him tighter.

Mars(Whispering in his ear): Just don't take the handshake as a sign of weakness. I can prove to be not trustworthy son.

He smiles to him as camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down