The Revenants

What about people power?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What about people power?

Post by Guest on 2014-12-26, 19:42

(Insert my entrance from the section)

Once Mars arrives to the ring accompanied by the crowd's cheers, he asks the crew for a mic. When he gets it, he slowly brings it to his lips, and gives a cocky smile to the crowd before speaking.

Mars: Ave Montreal! How are you doing? How do you like what Prayme had in store for you?

Crowd boos as they hear Prayme's name.

Mars: No,no,no. Remember, the boss says the Mercenaries are the best. Show some appreciation!

He grins.

Mars: He also said they're gonna be everywhere, so let's see... in the crowd. Specifically, in your sings.

Mars(Reading):So... 'Marry me Sketh'...no, not mercenarily enough... Security! Change "Sketh" to "Reaper" please. Now, what do we have here? 'We want Helena!' in several sings as I can see... hm, well, I guess that is good enough, even tho you could put Henlar since they both have lady parts...

He grins as the crowd starts 'ooo'ing.

Mars: This one makes me blush... 'Mars 4 champ'. But Prayme said that the mercenaries should hold titles so... change it into Rosario jr or Ventura or whatever he calls himself this week.

Mars: Now, that's more like it. I won't even adress Prayme's decision to screw me. He's the boss. But, WHEN YOU DO IT SO SHAMELESS, AND THEN EVEN MOCK THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE TO ENTERTAIN, well... that's when I will make you wish you never messed with THE MOST VICIOUS, THE MOST INTELLIGENT, THE MOST COMPLETE MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, AND LEADER OF THE 12TH LEGION FULMINATA, PRIDE OF ROME, GIWRRRRGOS MARS!

Mars: This is the second phase of a war you will wish you never started.

Mars: And I will actually raise you a question: Are you such a hypocrite, that you will even deny my rematch, Prayme?

He waits with an angry look on his face, as crowd starts chanting 'One more match' and then Prayme's name.

OOC: Continue boss, change anything you want to.

Last edited by GiwRgos Mars on 2015-01-16, 21:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: What about people power?

Post by Henlar on 2015-01-15, 20:29

change it into Rosario jr or Ventura or whatever he calls himself this week.

hahahaa lol i laugh with that part lol

nice roleplay man, if my bro don't reply i will do it for him hhehe Cool

Palmares: 5 wins  Smile  - 3 lose  Embarassed

Championships: MWA Heavyweight Championship x1 Smile
Henlar
MWA Pro Wrestler
MWA Pro Wrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme on 2015-01-16, 19:40

GiwRgos Mars wrote:(Insert my entrance from the section)

Once Mars arrives to the ring accompanied by the crowd's cheers, he asks the crew for a mic. When he gets it, he slowly brings it to his lips, and gives a cocky smile to the crowd before speaking.

Mars: Ave Montreal! How are you doing? How do you like what Prayme had in store for you?

Crowd boos as they hear Prayme's name.

Mars: No,no,no. Remember, the boss says the Mercenaries are the best. Show some appreciation!

He grins.

Mars: He also said they're gonna be everywhere, so let's see... in the crowd. Specifically, in your sings.

Mars(Reading):So... 'Marry me Sketh'...no, not mercenarily enough... Security! Change "Sketh" to "Reaper" please. Now, what do we have here? 'We want Helena!' in several sings as I can see... hm, well, I guess that is good enough, even tho you could put Henlar since they both have lady parts...

He grins as the crowd starts 'ooo'ing.

Mars: This one makes me blush... 'Mars 4 champ'. But Prayme said that the mercenaries should hold titles so... change it into Rosario jr or Ventura or whatever he calls himself this week.

Mars: Now, that's more like it. I won't even adress Prayme's decision to screw me. He's the boss. But, WHEN YOU DO IT SO SHAMELESS, AND THEN EVEN MOCK THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE YOUR LIFE TO ENTERTAIN, well... that's when I will make you wish you never messed with THE MOST VICIOUS, THE MOST INTELLIGENT, THE MOST COMPLETE MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, AND LEADER OF THE 12TH LEGION FULMINATA, PRIDE OF ROME, GIWRRRRGOS MARS!

Mars: This is the second phase of a war you will wish you never started.

Mars: And I will actually raise you a question: Are you such a hypocrite, that you will even deny my rematch, Prayme?

He waits with an angry look on his face, as crowd starts chanting 'One more match' and then Prayme's name.

OOC: Continue boss, change anything you want to.
Mr.Rosario's theme song plays as the boos start to be louder and louder.
Prayme makes his way on stage with a mic in hands and a big smile on his face.

Mr.Rosario: Are you done? Ha Ha ha I mean...god I never heard someone whining like you...even my ex wife wasn't like that...

Prayme laugh a bit.

Mr.Rosario: But you're right I didn't treat you like I should...and you deserve better Mars.

Prayme pause for a second.

Mr.Rosario: I have an idea...I will give you the chance to have a title rematch against my brother AND MWA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Henlar!!!
You will compete in a tag team match against my son Ventura and Agent Beerserker...and you will have to look for a partner for tonight.

the crowd start to cheer for Mars.While Mars is in the ring motivated with full confidence gets the crowd support.

Mr.Rosario: But! you will have the faith of your tag team partner in your hands...If you guys lose tonight your tag team partner will no longer be under contract with Montreal Wrestling Alliance.

the crowd boos loudly.

Mr.Rosario: Good Luck...Ha Ha Ha!!

Mr.Rosario retreats backstage leaving for commercials
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2015-01-17, 15:39

Bravo...good good stuff .great chemistry something that lacks in rps now days but you can tell with yall rps. Its just flows

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme on 2015-01-17, 15:44

thanks Jax Razz
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 2015-01-17, 15:52

Yeah, thanks for the praise man, means a lot