The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Attacker revealed (Open to Nic Nitro)

Go down

The Attacker revealed (Open to Nic Nitro) Empty The Attacker revealed (Open to Nic Nitro)

Post by Henri Black 2015-01-22, 22:51

(Henri Black card)

a series of coloured spotlights flash throughout the arena before settling on the ramp when suddenly flames burst from the ground, obscuring the entryway

Ring Announcer: ladies and gentlemen Please welcome... The Blackstar, Henri Black

Henri Black emerges from the flames and makes his way to the ring

Ramon Sucre: ITS HIM! That's the man who launched that sickening assault on Nic Nitro last week!

Rick Love: Say what you want, But the kid knows how to get your attention

Henri grabs a Microphone and walks to the center of the ring

Henri Black: Ladies and Gentlemen, good evening. My name, as you have no doubt already guessed, is Henri Black. Two ago weeks I sat out the back watching, and I saw something that sickened me to my very soul.

Ramon Sucre: What could he mean? That show was AMAZING

Henri motions to the fans

Henri Black: I watched as a grown man prostrated himself to these... PEONS and debased himself for their entertainment, But last week I took the first step towards righting this wrong, but it isn't enough. it isn't nearly enough

Henri pauses solemnly before continuing

Henri Black: Nic, I promise you this, Your pain has only just begun, and I will not rest until your broken body lies at my feet! Only then can you become what you were TRULY meant to be Nic, Only then

Ramon Sucre: This kid might be barking up a tree he not ready for Nic Nitro, he's a Superstar!!

Rick Love: Yeah but you just Gotta love his Attitude!

Henri Black: One day, you will Understand, and you will Thank me for this Nic, But first, I have to Break you!!!

Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria plays as the crowd erupts into cheers Nic Nitro walks onto the stage with the assistance of crutches he smiles as he brings the mic to his lips

Nic:Well well well the coward shows himself. Well Henri is it, you may have injured my ankle but my heart still beats, and I promise you that as this warrior's heart still beats that I will fight back. You made a mistake showing yourself, cause now I know what you look like rookie. I appreciate that you attacked me cause that shows what I thought all along to be true.....that I am a mega star in this sport. You say you must break me down, well I may be hurt but I am far from broken. Now why don't you come down here and try to break me cause this time I'll see you coming and this time, crutches and all, I will break your jaw with Nitroglycerine.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a cloaked figure wielding a sledgehammer appears on stage behind Nic Nitro as he was talking smack to Henri. A second or two passes as he closes the distance before swinging the sledgehammer into Nic back connecting causing him to fall onto the stage in painful agony.

The figure swings the sledgehammer again at the injuried ankle of Nic one, twice, and then a third time before turning towards the ring. He smirked before leaving the same way he entered, leaving Nic Nitro in a pile of painful pile.

Henri: I'm sorry Nic, But its not time for that, not yet.

Henri walks away, leaving Nic writhing in pain

Last edited by Henri Black on 2015-01-26, 22:18; edited 3 times in total
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

The Attacker revealed (Open to Nic Nitro) Empty Re: The Attacker revealed (Open to Nic Nitro)

Post by Guest 2015-01-26, 00:58

Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria plays as the crowd erupts into cheers Nic Nitro walks onto the stage with the assistance of crutches he smiles as he brings the mic to his lips

Nic:Well well well the coward shows himself. Well Henri is it, you may have injured my ankle but my heart still beats, and I promise you that as this warrior's heart still beats that I will fight back. You made a mistake showing yourself, cause now I know what you look like rookie. I appreciate that you attacked me cause that shows what I thought all along to be true.....that I am a mega star in this sport. You say you must break me down, well I may be hurt but I am far from broken. Now why don't you come down here and try to break me cause this time I'll see you coming and this time, crutches and all, I will break your jaw with Nitroglycerine.

Back to top Go down

The Attacker revealed (Open to Nic Nitro) Empty Re: The Attacker revealed (Open to Nic Nitro)

Post by Guest 2015-01-26, 01:14

Suddenly out of nowhere, a cloaked figure wielding a sledgehammer appears on stage behind Nic Nitro as he was talking smack to Henri. A second or two passes as he closes the distance before swinging the sledgehammer into Nic back connecting causing him to fall onto the stage in painful agony.

The figure swings the sledgehammer again at the injuried ankle of Nic one, twice, and then a third time before turning towards the ring. He smirked before leaving the same way he entered, leaving Nic Nitro in a pile of painful pile.

Last edited by Chris Newberry on 2015-01-26, 01:50; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-01-26, 01:39

Added the segments together in the first post

Last edited by Henri Black on 2015-01-26, 22:07; edited 2 times in total
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-26, 03:55

Well... now it could be broken... Razz

Really good work guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down