The Revenants

Formating Role Plays

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Formating Role Plays

Post by Guest on 2014-09-30, 06:06

Short exemple:

The commercial break just ended and the camera is showing an insanely excited crowed, waiting for more action.

Suddenly, green lights light on everywhere and Pink Floyd's "Money" starts playing as a tall, massive man with long blond hair appears on the stage. He is wearing a sharp suit and women in the audience shout as loud as they can. Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man.

The man waits for the crowed be make some silence and lifts a microphone to his lips.

Beerserker: Good evening ladies and gentlemen! My name is... or better used to be Beerserker. From now on, I'd like you to call me... Tim, if you agree.

The audience seems a bit puzzled.

Beerserker: As some of you may know, I've been in this industry for some year. I fought a lot but I finally ended my in-ring career. From now on, I'll be a lawyer. I'll be your favourite NPC in the whole TWG univers, aren't you excited?

The man seems to wait for an answer from the fans, but there are no cheerings. Suddenly, a south-american style music starts playing and Eddy Rosario appears behinf him on the stage.

Eddy: What the hell is going on here?! Tim?? (He seems to be as puzzled as the fans) What are you talking about? What append to Beerserker, the hammer, the lightnings and all the cool stuff? I mean, have you really come back to be a stupid NPC??

Beerserker looks at Eddy Rosario, nods his head and smiles.

Beerserker: Now that you ask the question, I think I'm...

The massive wrestler suddenly kicks Rosario in the guts, grabs his waists and brutally plants his head in the stage, performing a HARDCORE piledriver. Beerserker bends on Eddy's body and shouts:

Beerserker: ...just kidding, mortal! I'm here to kick asses!

The fans go crazy as Beerserker's original music starts playing. The massive man throws his microphone at Eddy's body and leaves the stage under the cheerings of the crowed.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top