The Revenants

Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Prayme on 2015-02-16, 01:25

Here are my suggestions for our Wrestlemania.





Destiny

Immortality

Immortal

Final Destination
avatar
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2014-09-21

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Henri Black on 2015-02-16, 01:43

Final Destination is cool, but I would half expect us all to die in ironic ways
avatar
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Posts : 236
Join date : 2014-10-16
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Prayme on 2015-02-16, 14:17

Henri Black wrote:Final Destination is cool, but I would half expect us all to die in ironic ways
jajajajaja
avatar
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2014-09-21

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-16, 14:36

Immortal

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Prayme on 2015-02-16, 14:36

you guys can post your suggestions too Razz
avatar
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2014-09-21

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-16, 14:56

Mwa: Disintegration
Annihilation
And more impressive words lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-16, 15:36

How about Fate, Destruction, The Void,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Prayme on 2015-02-16, 16:04

Apple Nizzer wrote:How about Fate, Destruction, The Void,
are u a starcraft player??
avatar
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2014-09-21

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-16, 16:07

Wrestlation

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Helena on 2015-02-16, 18:32

I'd like to stress that this should be our most important event. And the first of a (let's hope) long list. I think names like Destiny, Immortality are over-used, and calling them Final Destination 1, 2, and so on... well I think you got it.. Smile

So, I was thinking about some word, or words, making clear that this is the highest peak, and it should be easily distinguished by next events.

I came up with something like MWA: Apogee. We can name them after the city we'll hold them, for example Apogee in Montreal, Apogee in New York, Apogee in Rome...

Or stuff like Excelsior, Apex (I have a thing for name with latin origin...), Best of the best, Over the top (no, it actually reminds me of Sylvester Stallone)...
avatar
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Posts : 295
Join date : 2014-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-16, 19:23

Wrestle-cade or wrestle-con just spit balling here

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-16, 19:26

Slamaggeddon Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-16, 20:47

Prayme wrote:
Apple Nizzer wrote:How about Fate, Destruction, The Void,
are u a starcraft player??
No, a Skyrim player, and a rping forum type of guy. Something you newbies would not understands in terms of far more detailed and advanced rp, in higher standard then this. Me being on twg and rp. Is me rping lazy and weak compared to the hard earn time I put on Rping forums.
Tom Scott wrote:Slamaggeddon Razz
I hope your being sarcastic?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Prayme on 2015-02-16, 23:33

Apple Nizzer wrote:
Prayme wrote:
Apple Nizzer wrote:How about Fate, Destruction, The Void,
are u a starcraft player??
No, a Skyrim player, and a rping forum type of guy. Something you newbies would not understands in terms of far more detailed and advanced rp, in higher standard then this. Me being on twg and rp. Is me rping lazy and weak compared to the hard earn time I put on Rping forums.
Tom Scott wrote:Slamaggeddon Razz
I hope your being sarcastic?
Lol newbies cheers let the master show us what he got we need to learn from him farao
avatar
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2014-09-21

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Henri Black on 2015-02-16, 23:34

Prayme wrote:
Apple Nizzer wrote:
Prayme wrote:
Apple Nizzer wrote:How about Fate, Destruction, The Void,
are u a starcraft player??
No, a Skyrim player, and a rping forum type of guy. Something you newbies would not understands in terms of far more detailed and advanced rp, in higher standard then this. Me being on twg and rp. Is me rping lazy and weak compared to the hard earn time I put on Rping forums.
Tom Scott wrote:Slamaggeddon Razz
I hope your being sarcastic?
Lol newbies cheers let the master show us what he got we need to learn from him farao

Lead us oh Mighty Leader!!!
avatar
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Posts : 236
Join date : 2014-10-16
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Prayme on 2015-02-16, 23:38

Henri Black wrote:
Prayme wrote:
Apple Nizzer wrote:
Prayme wrote:
Apple Nizzer wrote:How about Fate, Destruction, The Void,
are u a starcraft player??
No, a Skyrim player, and a rping forum type of guy. Something you newbies would not understands in terms of far more detailed and advanced rp, in higher standard then this. Me being on twg and rp. Is me rping lazy and weak compared to the hard earn time I put on Rping forums.
Tom Scott wrote:Slamaggeddon Razz
I hope your being sarcastic?
Lol newbies cheers let the master show us what he got we need to learn from him farao

Lead us oh Mighty Leader!!!
cheers Ohh Leader cheers Ohh Leader cheers Have you come to save us? cheers
avatar
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2014-09-21

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-17, 00:24

Show us the light sir

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Henri Black on 2015-02-17, 00:24

We are lost without your light!!!

_________________
1x MWA World Champion

1x LOC World Champion
avatar
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Posts : 236
Join date : 2014-10-16
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-17, 00:29

Without you i won't know about rp means.. I'm new but with leadership i could be the best

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Helena on 2015-02-17, 08:40

Lol guys, give him a break!! I mean, sure he showed some cockyness, not exactly the best way to introduce yourself...

Apple, I've been around here for quite some time, and so the other guys. We saw lots of guys who, just like you, came with big experience in roleplaying, but they failed to adapt. I hope that's not your case, and I really hope you stick around for a long time. And yes, maybe we don't measure your usual standards, but who knows? We can always surprise you.

Back to the topic, I'd go with Henri Black Presents Razz
avatar
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Posts : 295
Join date : 2014-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-17, 15:19

Oh if you only knew Helena,if you only knew.

back to topic i already said Wrestlation. wrestle cade and wrestle con soo here's another..Skies the Limit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Guest on 2015-02-17, 15:48

Dawn Of Champions

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Prayme on 2015-02-17, 17:13

Hall Of Champions
avatar
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2014-09-21

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Jason Storm on 2015-02-17, 23:57

MWA presents: Hardline/Hardwired
Very Happy

Jason Storm
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Posts : 61
Join date : 2015-01-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Wrestlemania PPV Name Suggestions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum