The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Blackout"

4 posters

Go down

"The Blackout" Empty "The Blackout"

Post by Jason Storm 2015-03-15, 22:25

Reaper and Same Haze stare at each other as the start circling one another to try and size up their opponent. Just as they are about to lockup for the first time of the match, “Adrenaline” by Shinedown blares out of the speakers as Jason Storm comes out wearing a nicely fashioned slate suit. The camera pans to the ref handing Reapers Inner-city title to a ringside assistant.

Rick Love: “I wonder what he is during here.”

Ramon Sucre: “Me too, he isn’t even scheduled for a match tonight.”

Rick Love: “Maybe he just wants a nice ringside seat to watch this inner federation match between MWA and UWA.”

As the music continues to play, Reaper and Sam stare at Jason as he walks down the ramp. When he gets within arm’s reach of the ropes, he acts like he is climbing into the ring, but then shrugs it off and walks over to the announcers table. He motions towards an assistant for a headset. He slowly puts it on and takes a seat between Rick and Ramon, who are both looking quite confused.

Jason Storm: “So, no formal introductions…I see how it is.”

Ramon Sucre: “I am sorry Mr. Storm, I am just a little confused as to why you are her.”

Jason Storm: “I am just here to watch a fellow country man compete at the highest standard of wrestling.”

Rick Love: “Hmm, I didn’t know Reaper was Danish.”

Jason Storm: “Literally shut the hell up Ricky-boy.”

Ramon Sucre: “Told you to but out.”

Jason Storm: “Also, I just want to see Reaper compete as well.”

========== [PART OF MATCH] ==========

Jason Storm: “Nice moves by Reaper don’t you say. The mates got an arsenal of weapons in his corner.”

Rick Love: “That is one of the reasons why he is the Inner-city champion.”

Jason Storm: (chuckling) “Yeah….for now.”

Ramon Sucre: “To go back to something you said earlier in the match. What do you mean that Reaper is the Inner-city champion, and I quote ‘for now’?”

Rick Love: “Obviously he wants a shot at taking it for himself.”

Jason Storm: “Well done Ricky! If I had a cookie I would give it to you right now.”

Ramon Sucre: “So that is the real reason why you are done here. You just want to see Reaper in action. Fine some weaknesses or exploits that you could find.”

Jason Storm: “Of course I am, that is what a real competitor would do.”

Ramon Sucre: “What makes you think that you will be the next contender for the title anyway?”

Jason Storm: “Well, after last week’s victory over Henri and Ronnie, it is crystal clear of who the next contender for the title. That person is ME!”

Jason takes off his headset and heads up to ringside and grabs the ropes, pulling himself up to the apron. Reaper sees him and tries to avoid hitting him. Jason just stands in the corner leaning on the ropes watching the contest up and close.

Ramon Sucre: “Hopefully Jason just watches and doesn’t interfere with this matchup.”

Rick Love: “It’s starting to get really heated in the ring, I would hate for there to be a DQ.”

After a few moves Jason drops down and heads back to the table and puts his headset back on.

Ramon Sucre: “What was that whole song and dance about?”

Jason Storm: “Just a little mind games between myself and Reaper.”

All of a sudden, the lights turn off and the whole arena is pitch black. You can hear the entire crowd reacting to the situation with loud uproars and complaints. After a few minutes the lights come back on and everything goes back to normal.

Rick Love: “Looks like someone forgot to pay the electric bill.”

Ramon Sucre: “That was a little strange if I do say so myself.”

Jason Storm: “Indeed, that was very strange.”

========== [END OF MATCH] ========== (OPTION #1 = Reaper win)

As the match ends, Reaper stands in the middle of the ring with the ref raising his hand in victory. He motions for the sideline assistant to bring his title to him.  Jason Storm stands up and applauds his work, showing his respect for the victor. He walks around the ring making complete eye contacts with Reaper and clapping the entire time. He walks backwards up the ring never breaking eye contact with him until he finally turns around and leaves the ring. The camera pans over the sideline as the assistant rummages around looking for the Inner-city title but with no luck.

Rick Love: “Where is his title?”

Ramon Sucre: “I’m getting word right now that the Inner-city title has gone…missing?”

Rick Love: “Do you think that it could have been Jason during that whole blackout?”

Ramon Sucre: “That was my exact same thinking Rick. Why would he want to steal Reapers title though?”

Rick Love: “Who knows Ramon? I guess some people are just that desperate for gold that they would stoop so low and steal a title during a match.”

At this point, Reapers face looks furious as he rolls underneath the rope and runs up the ramp.

Ramon Sucre: “I guess Reaper got fed up with it and went searching for Jason…”

Rick Love: “…and his title too!”

The camera floats to through the air as the screen fads to black.

========== [END OF MATCH] ========== (OPTION #2 = Sam Haze win)

As the match ends, Sam Haze stands in the middle of the ring with the ref raising his hand in victory. As Sam leaves up the ramp, Reaper is slowly getting to his feet. He motions for the sideline assistant to bring his title to him.  Jason Storm stands up and applauds his work, showing his respect for the victor. He walks around the ring making complete eye contacts with Reaper and clapping the entire time. He walks backwards up the ring never breaking eye contact with him until he finally turns around and leaves the ring. The camera pans over the sideline as the assistant rummages around looking for the Inner-city title but with no luck.

Rick Love: “Where is his title?”

Ramon Sucre: “I’m getting word right now that the Inner-city title has gone…missing?”

Rick Love: “Do you think that it could have been Jason during that whole blackout?”

Ramon Sucre: “That was my exact same thinking Rick. Why would he want to steal Reapers title though?”

Rick Love: “Who knows Ramon? I guess some people are just that desperate for gold that they would stoop so low and steal a title during a match.”

At this point, Reapers face looks furious as he rolls underneath the rope and runs up the ramp.

Ramon Sucre: “I guess Reaper got fed up with it and went searching for Jason…”

Rick Love: “…and his title too!”

The camera floats to through the air as the screen fads to black.

Jason Storm
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

"The Blackout" Empty Re: "The Blackout"

Post by Prayme 2015-03-16, 02:05

bruh....from #Fan to #Groupie this is brilliant !!!
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Storm 2015-03-16, 02:35

Very Happy

Jason Storm
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-16, 02:58

I like Turtles...
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-16, 19:20

Not only brilliant Prayme, but it also means I have one less match to comment!! Razz

#ThankYouJason #GiveHelenaLessWork #GreatJobByTheWay
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Storm 2015-03-16, 21:20

What can I say, I like to please everyone Razz

Jason Storm
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-16, 21:45

Helena wrote:Not only brilliant Prayme, but it also means I have one less match to comment!! Razz

#ThankYouJason #GiveHelenaLessWork #GreatJobByTheWay
Helena #QueenOfLazyness ? :O
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-17, 18:05

Naah, I just appreciate the fact that Jason wrote something original which, by a lucky chance, will save me some time... Very Happy
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum