The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pride comes before the Fall ((Open to Mars and Rosie)) (needs to be after Nics RP)

2 posters

Go down

Pride comes before the Fall  ((Open to Mars and Rosie)) (needs to be after Nics RP) Empty Pride comes before the Fall ((Open to Mars and Rosie)) (needs to be after Nics RP)

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-15, 23:03

The Opening bars of Celldweller's Blackstar begin to play through the arenas speakers and Henri Black steps out onto the stage, Microphone in hand and Makes his way to the ring.

Henri: Mars!!! You Still haven't Given me my Match, So I have devised a cunning plan to get what I want.

He motions to the back and Nic Nitro emerges carrying a Roman eagle banner

Henri: You see mars, I am going to appeal to that same Roman Pride That lead Twenty Thousand men into the Teutoburg Forrest, Forty Thousand men marching directly into a desert and Eighty Thousand men to their deaths at Cannae

Henri produces a matchbook from his pocket and removes one before striking it

Henri: You see mars, If I don't get my match then I am going to Burn this Banner right here in the middle of this ring. And being the Proud roman that you are, You will demand a match, Which if I am not mistaken, Mr. Rosario will Insist be a title match. You see Mars, Either way. I win.

A metalized version of the Gladiator theme hits the arena's PA system as Mars comes out of backstage on top of the ramp, holding a mic. He waits for the crowd's cheering to die down and starts speaking.

He slowly claps ironically at Henri.

Mars: Hello, Attila! Wait... Henri, yeah, that's it. I forgot, because you my friend don't matter.

Mars: While I was defeating yet another world champion, one that was Rosario's last hope of beating me, you were backstage, trying to alleviate the pain from the major ass-kicking you got!

Mars: And you come here, in MY ring, in front of MY fans, to ask for a match for MY title!

He nods appreciatively.

Mars: You remind me of the gladiators, hailing the Emperor, before preparing for their deaths.

He starts walking towards the ring.

Mars: I want you to remember, that you're appealing on the same pride that made the biggest empire in history! The epitomy of strength!

He enters the ring, and grabs the banner from Henri's hands.

Mars: And as a proud Roman, I will take my banner. If you want a match kid, either earn it or kiss Rosario's ass untill you leave it a mark.

He exits the ring.

Mars: Till then, Salve!

He motions to go backstage when...

Becky Brown's theme song interrupt the segment with a mixed reaction from the fans
she appears on stage with a mic in hands.

Becky: Wow! Wow! Woooowww! Are you guys done? I'm very disappointed guys...you're putting MWA to shame with your attitude...what I mean...Henri what a bad performance last week...I though you were stronger than that...I guess I was wrong.

The fans laugh a bit

Becky: and you Mars...for a champion...you surely look like a coward right now..but I understand...you beaten guys from the past in the present but fear the future...

Crowd: Ohhhhh

Becky: But let's get straight to the point here...none of you are in charge of who is fighting tonight or not...so if you guys were too busy writing down your segment and waste everyone's time in the arena with all the blah blah you would've notice you guys actually have a match...and Mars...it is for your title belt.

the fans cheers and start chanting Mars name.

Becky: I think you deserve more exposure...let's see if GiwRgos Mars can handle two titles matches back to back...Good luck guys!

Mars turned to Henri and chuckled.

Mars(laughing): Well, at least when she makes the bookings I don't wanna punch her in the face. Directed to the Big Bad Boss.

He makes quotation marks, to mock Rosario.

Mars: On the other hand, you got what you wanted kid. And frankly I got what I wanted too. An easy paycheck, with no sweat. Because tonight you're gonna get beat so easily, I will miss having to fight Henlar. I will miss getting attacked by the Mercenaries. Unless of course you can prove me wrong.

He raises the banner and shouts '12th Legion Fulminata!' with no intentions of leaving, just to show off.

Henri mocks the roman salute in reply to Mars shout

Henri:Remember Mars. Pride comes before the fall. And with how proud you are, you are in for one hell of a fall.

The fans begin to chant No, No, No

Henri: Tonight Mars, It ends. The Blackstar is Rising

Last edited by Henri Black on 2015-03-20, 02:25; edited 5 times in total
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Pride comes before the Fall  ((Open to Mars and Rosie)) (needs to be after Nics RP) Empty Re: Pride comes before the Fall ((Open to Mars and Rosie)) (needs to be after Nics RP)

Post by Prayme 2015-03-16, 00:55

will role play as Becky Brown the woman in charge
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Pride comes before the Fall  ((Open to Mars and Rosie)) (needs to be after Nics RP) Empty Re: Pride comes before the Fall ((Open to Mars and Rosie)) (needs to be after Nics RP)

Post by Guest 2015-03-16, 09:47

A metalized version of the Gladiator theme hits the arena's PA system as Mars comes out of backstage on top of the ramp, holding a mic. He waits for the crowd's cheering to die down and starts speaking.

He slowly claps ironically at Henri.

Mars: Hello, Attila! Wait... Henri, yeah, that's it. I forgot, because you my friend don't matter.

Mars: While I was defeating yet another world champion, one that was Rosario's last hope of beating me, you were backstage, trying to alleviate the pain from the major ass-kicking you got!

Mars: And you come here, in MY ring, in front of MY fans, to ask for a match for MY title!

He nods appreciatively.

Mars: You remind me of the gladiators, hailing the Emperor, before preparing for their deaths.

He starts walking towards the ring.

Mars: I want you to remember, that you're appealing on the same pride that made the biggest empire in history! The epitomy of strength!

He enters the ring, and grabs the banner from Henri's hands.

Mars: And as a proud Roman, I will take my banner. If you want a match kid, either earn it or kiss Rosario's ass untill you leave it a mark.

He exits the ring.

Mars: Till then, Salve!

He motions to go backstage when...

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-16, 15:12

Becky Brown's theme song interrupt the segment with a mixed reaction from the fans
she appears on stage with a mic in hands.

Becky: Wow! Wow! Woooowww! Are you guys done? I'm very disappointed guys...you're putting MWA to shame with your attitude...what I mean...Henri what a bad performance last week...I though you were stronger than that...I guess I was wrong.

The fans laugh a bit

Becky: and you Mars...for a champion...you surely look like a coward right now..but I understand...you beaten guys from the past in the present but fear the future...

Crowd: Ohhhhh

Becky: But let's get straight to the point here...none of you are in charge of who is fighting tonight or not...so if you guys were too busy writing down your segment and waste everyone's time in the arena with all the blah blah you would've notice you guys actually have a match...and Mars...it is for your title belt.

the fans cheers and start chanting Mars name.

Becky: I think you deserve more exposure...let's see if GiwRgos Mars can handle two titles matches back to back...Good luck guys!
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-16, 15:15

As Becky is done she retreats backstage leaving the two men behind
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-16, 16:13

Mars turned to Henri and chuckled.

Mars(laughing): Well, at least when she makes the bookings I don't wanna punch her in the face. Directed to the Big Bad Boss.

He makes quotation marks, to mock Rosario.

Mars: On the other hand, you got what you wanted kid. And frankly I got what I wanted too. An easy paycheck, with no sweat. Because tonight you're gonna get beat so easily, I will miss having to fight Henlar. I will miss getting attacked by the Mercenaries. Unless of course you can prove me wrong.

He raises the banner and shouts '12th Legion Fulminata!' with no intentions of leaving, just to show off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-17, 01:07

Henri mocks the roman salute in reply to Mars shout

Henri:Remember Mars. Pride comes before the fall. And with how proud you are, you are in for one hell of a fall.

The fans begin to chant No, No, No

Henri: Tonight Mars, It ends

EDIT: Added all the stuff so far into the first post[/i]
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down