The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you win at my game?

3 posters

Go down

Can you win at my game? Empty Can you win at my game?

Post by Guest 2015-03-16, 06:43

*Bartolomeo's music comes on, the crowd goes quiet... Bartolomeo walks down to the ring and slides in, standing up immediately and recieving a microphone from a official, he says*

Bartolomeo: "So I believe all of you were there to see my match against Helena last week... I have no excuse, she beat me fair and square and I did not expect her to get out of my fujiwara armbar."

*The crowd cheers at this, after the crowd quieten down, bartolomeo says*

Bartolomeo: "But, she is specialized in submission like that, I should've guessed I wouldn't win that one, you saw how close I was... she was literally screaming in pain, but I was the one that lost at the end... and that was her playing grounds... I took the chance to try and beat her at her own game and I lost, there's no excuse... however, let's see if she is strong enough to beat me at my own game."

*The crowd seems confused at what he means, Bartolomeo sees it and then says*

Bartolomeo: "I see your all confused on what I mean by our playing grounds, I thought you would know... we all have our specialties in our own matches, her finisher being a submission, she's obviously skilled in that art of wrestling... but I am good at hardcore, non-stop fighting... did you see what I did to her during the match last week? I made her face a crimson mask, literally... so I invite her, to fight me in a Last Blood match at week 3! I challenged her at her game, Helena... I know you are watching this, if you feel like you want a true challenge... and want to deal true pain as the Queen of Pain, come out and accept the challenge..."

*Bartolomeo is standing in the middle of the ring, waiting for Helena to come out...*

Back to top Go down

Can you win at my game? Empty Re: Can you win at my game?

Post by Helena 2015-03-16, 19:09

"Noir" by Shandon blares out from the speakers, and Helena walks down on the ramp, with the Titanium Championship resting on her shoulder. She reaches the ringside area, her eyes glued on Bartolomeo, circling the ring with a very slow pace, taking her time and playing some mind games with her opponent. She grabs a microphone, walks the steps and enters the ring, getting closer to him. As she's almost face to face with her challenger, she raises the mic to her lips, with intentionally slow, almost imperceptibles movements, looking straight in Bart's eyes, while the crowd is buzzing and mumbling.

Helena Noir: "No."

Her voice seems calm, emotionless. She then quickly rolls out the ring, leaving Bartolomeo standing there, speechless. She starts walking up the ramp, heading backstage, trying to ignore the fans booing, disappointed by her behaviour. Midway, she suddenly stops and turns back, right when her opponent is raising his mic, as he's about to speak.

Helena Noir: "Before you say something stupid, like that I'm scared, that I know you're better than me, or even that I owe you a rematch, let me explain it. You're good, you really are. You took me to the limit, and yes, I was this close to tap out. There's no shame in admit it, and I give you credit for that."

She claps her hands towards him. As the camera zooms on her face, we can see that she really mean it, and she's not trying to mock him.

Helena Noir: "Someone could say that you weren't just good enough, that that night I was the better one. Truth is that I AM better than you. I was last week, I am tonight, I'll be next week, in a month and I will still be better the day I retire, on a daily basis. It's not a matter of who's game we're playing.. It's not the when, or where, or how we fight. We all know I will be the one standing tall, in the end."

While a minority of the fans are backing up her confident, almost cockily words with some clappings, most of them are booing or chanting Bartolomeo's name.

Helena Noir: "You say you're playing field is hardcore. Then you should now how I earned this"

She raises her title high over her head.

Helena Noir: "Have you seen Xtreme Enigma, a so-called legend of hardcore, after I beat him? No you haven't. Nobody has. He retired, he picked up his bag and went in his nice country house, with her pretty wife and his lovely brats, licking his wounds, watching himself in the mirror any given morning and asking himself..."

She starts speaking in a different tone, trying to make her voice sound more masculine.

Helena Noir: "What I've done? Why, on all the kids in the roster, I picked up a fight with that woman? I could have wrestled for a couple of more years in a top level company, and then enjoying my fame in the indys, before retirement. Instead, I took such a bad beating that I wake up every morning feeling like I'm eighty years old.. But hey, at least Prayme paid me good money..."

This curious imitation leads some fans to a laughter. She then goes back to her normal tone.

Helena Noir: "Is that how you want to end up Bart? Is that how you wanna feel every other day of your life? Think about it, because that's the only inheritance you will EVER gain from the Queen Of Pain. Not gold, not glory, not even fame, except for those fifteen minutes you'll be sharing the spotlights with me before you turn into a number, another one in Helena Noir's trail of victims. Do you really hate yourself to the point you will deliberately chase suffering and agony?"
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-17, 02:06

*Bartolomeo stands for a minute, wondering at what Helena said... he looks to have some doubts... then raises up the microphone and says*

Bartolomeo: "I guess your right, if I continue to try and tangle with you, I'll deal with some serious wounds and be wounded to my parents... oh wait... they're dead, Helena, I am not stupid and I am well aware of the risks into fighting with you, I have nothing to lose by fighting against you, like you said last week... I am only a broke millionaire and I really have nothing to return to, so if you do wish to "wound" me, then go right ahead... and I thought you might say no, I've personally talked with Mr. Hoffman about this before, and he says the match will be set up whether you like it or not... you honestly can't expect the GM to reject a match with money rolling all over it?"

*The crowd starts boo'ing at Bartolomeo for doing this.*

Bartolomeo: "I know, but there is a tough challenge right in-front of you and your throwing it away, Helena... I thought you said you were the best, I didn't know the best would reject such a challenge... your a champion, and if I'm not wrong, your Titantium belt is only matched under Last blood rules... if you were truly a champion, you'd go to the challenge... and I don't give a damn about Xtreme, in-case you forgot... Xtreme didn't fight as hard as me when I fought you at your territory, anyway... back on the topic, I'm not saying that you are scared of the challenge, but a true champion will heed such a call... I guess the Queen of Pain can't really deliver the Pain..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-17, 17:50

Helena smiles.

Helena Noir: "A true champion... What makes a true champion? A piece of gold around his waist? A big heart? The ability of saying bold and stupid words? Being a corporate asskisser? Backstage politics? I'd say neither one of those things. I was a champion even before grabbing the belt,  so please save me this pathetical tricks, stop trying to suck me in by appealing my pride... It just doesn't work."

She stops for some seconds, taking some time to think about what to say.

Helena Noir: "Pain... What do you know about it Bartolomeo? Have you ever felt pain? Have you ever inflict it? Do you fear pain? Do you enjoy it? Can you withstand pain? And what kind of Pain are we talking about? Physical? Emotional? Spiritual?"

Bartolomeo seems puzzled, not sure where Helena is going with her words.

Helena Noir: "Pain has been the only constant in my life. I embraced it, I made it my companion. I'm not afraid to hurt myself. I'm not afraid to hurt you. Can you tell the same?"

She takes a few step forward, getting once again closer to the ring.

Helena Noir: "Pain is temporary, Bartolomeo. Doesn't matter how bad it hurts, sooner or later it will go away. That shouldn't be your biggest concern, but memories. What's going to happen to you when all this bravery you're showing will crash with the reality of your inadequacy? When all these empty words you use to convince yourself that you can do it will reveal themselves as lies? What happens when reality comes knocking at your door, destroying this house of cards you're living in? Think about it Bart... Is it worthy for you to go all in in tilting the windmills? Ask yourself if you can get over it, when everything you believed in will fail.. Will you keep standing tall, or will you just choke under the weight of your regrets and failures?"

She starts walking backwards, still looking at Bartolomeo.

Helena Noir: "You're just a few steps from the point of no return, but you still have a way out. Go back to Mr Hoffman's office and change your own destiny Bartolomeo, because I don't need a crystal ball to see how bad your future looks like. This is your last chance baby boy. Take it."
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-18, 01:49

*Bartolomeo seems ticked that Helena doesn't get it, he says*

Bartolomeo: "Helena, I have already felt pain time and again, and what type of pain? all, the loss of my parents, I was mentally struck and sick... mental breakdowns, physical self-harm... I've been through it all, I never claimed to say I could do it, but I am sure as hell gonna give it my best go..."

*Bartolomeo stops for a second and thinks... he says*

Bartolomeo: "I don't plan to go to Hoffman's office and stop the match at any time Helena, it will go according as planned whether you like it or not... even if you put Hoffman on a stretcher, he'll still make the match go... and you simply showed that you are a good fighter Helena, you can learn all the tricks in the world but there are many ways to stop a person from becoming the champion of it all... you showed me your legitimacy of being the better fighter, but I still don't see why your champion, even with your submission it hasn't struck me one bit to see why your even champion, if anything... it's like your playing dress up like a 6-year old girl to me, and so what? everyone deals with pain, no one is immortal to pain, pain comes, pain goes, pain is a natural part of life... and to me, this match is just another part of life to me... even if I get defeated by you, I'll never change my viewpoint, but enough playing around Helena... I will fight you, and I will do my best to beat you... maybe in that match, you'll show me true champion material, goodbye."

*Bartolomeo throws the microphone and leaves the ring, walking past Helena and heading into backstage.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-18, 13:54

Before Bartolomeo can completely leave the stage, Helena calls him once again, making him stop right under the titantron. As she speaks, neither one of them turns to watch the other in the eye, talking with their backs turned to each other.

Helena Noir: "Bartlomeo! You're such a stubborn, arrogant and spoiled kid. And you must be either blind or completely dumb for not seeing why I'm better than you, and anyone else in this company. But don't worry, I'm gonna teach you."

The camera cuts to a close up of Bartolomeo, showing a smile on his face.

Helena Noir: "But, even if this is your game, you're gonna play it at my time. So this won't happen next week, and neither the week after. You should wait until the PPV to waste your shot at glory. Sunday, April 12th, will be the biggest night in your career. Or maybe, it could very well be the last one. Until then, good luck, and a small advice: try to stay out of my (censored) way!"

Helena turns back, and so does Bartolomeo. She blows him a kiss, and jumps over the barricade leaving between the fans
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-18, 14:42

trying to write harry potter 18 ?? Razz
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-19, 03:30

lol why?
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-19, 04:06

Long ass role play jaja one hell of a role
Play nicw job
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-20, 02:45

Added.

P.S.
In future bart, please group everything up together in the first post Wink makes my life easier.
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-20, 03:47

And then I'm the lazy one.... Razz

Jk, I will do it Henri
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down