The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a shot on MAD

Go down

Taking a shot on MAD Empty Taking a shot on MAD

Post by Prayme 2015-03-17, 17:59

Cameras fades in right after the commercials showing up the group of The Torture Chamber in the ring standing side by side all wearing TCD shirts.
When suddenly Idris Jackson's theme song hits the crowd ''Power by Kanye West'' the crowd start cheering as the new GM of TCD makes his way to the ring.

Ramon Sucre: Well here comes the General Manager of TCD Idris Jackson.

Rick Love: I hope he is here to stop the war between the two feds this has a bad ending for sure.

Ramon Sucre: Papi are you afraid we lose the war?

Rick Love: What do you mean we? Are you in with them? I Don't think so.

Ramon Sucre: Papi...the day MAd came here and destroyed us all...I became a man!

Rick Love: I still see a kitty cat talking next to me!

Ramon Sucre: (Censored) you Papi!

Idris enters the ring and shakes hands with the whole group as he ask the mic from Master Wu who gives it to him.

The crowd begin a chant for TCD

Idris Jackson bring the mic in front of his big lips and invite the fans to bring silence in the arena of Montreal.

IJ: I'm not here to promote anything about the little fight we're having with Mental Asylum Division...but I can pretend the fight won't continue...and as GM of TCD I must show my face and do something about it. You are my responsibility they aren't...my job is too make sure you all compete in a safe condition...not them.

Idris takes a pause for a second.

IJ: Last week Anarchy did invade TCD and TCD invade MAD but attacked the wrong group...

The members of TCD standing behind Idris look at each other all confuse.

IJ: Globalization did not attack TCD...Anarchy did...and one thing we should learn from a war...is that the enemy of the enemy is an ally...

but in that case...I'm glad you guys did something better than I was expecting...and it's destroy whatever the hell it was in your path!

the crowd start to cheer again.

Idris turn and face the group.

IJ: Let's bring them the war they've been searching for 2 seasons!!!

As Idris is done speaking someone else steps in and ask for the mic.

Don't Close you eyes by Beautyfull Blonds blast's threw the P.a. Sparks shower the tiron as Christian Key Comes out wearing back wrestling pants with two union jacks each side, Black arm pads, White boots and a Black tank top. he holds a mic as he slowly walks down the ramp

Chistrian Key:" Hey boss,sorry to just butt in like this but i think i need to stand with my brothers on this one i know you guys can manage but another body can't hurt right?"..

Christian smiles as the fans cheer. He makes his way to the ring and walks up the steps and under the ropes. He goes over to the guys standing behind Idris and shakes hands and turns to Idris holding out his hand.

Miss Maskara steps forward and ask IJ for the mic and he gives it to her.

Miss: Just like my brothers standing besides me we are ready to fight,we are ready for a war...you guys might be already stars in this industry but we are the new blood to fear we are the better future you guys will never have! I've watched MAD when I was still a teenager and I have to admit MAD give me the strength and the hope to one day become one of theirs till I realize I wasn't good enough for them when Mr.Rosario saw the potential in me! MAD was becoming the company they always hated...too snob and selfish to grant anyone's wish if it wasn't to steal the spotlight.

Maskara pause for a second.

Miss: You have this group of jobbers called Globalization? Ha Ha Ha Ha! (Censored) Please! How about Jobbalization!!??

The crowd laugh while the others smirk and stays serious.

Miss: Overgiver...the man who was once a man and became nothing but another sold out when he refused to join MWA. We took you all down like it was nothing...we came and destroyed each and everyone of you...the only thing we...

Miss pause again and looks back.

Miss: I think I'm speaking for everyone here...the only thing we regret from last week's episode...it's not getting our hands on Kraz J and his crew '' ANARCHY!

the crowd start booing after hearing their name.

Sanji Date slowly steps forward and bends a little bit foward and says in a broken English...

Sanji: We...War...with you!

Montoya steps in and takes the mic gently form Miss Maskara.

Montoya: What he really means...We're going to kick your (censored)!

the crowd explode chanting TCD over and over as the cameras slowly fades to black heading for commercials

Last edited by Prayme on 2015-03-22, 02:09; edited 3 times in total
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Taking a shot on MAD Empty Re: Taking a shot on MAD

Post by Prayme 2015-03-18, 15:34

updated
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-19, 02:39

Don't Close you eyes by Beautyfull Blonds blast's threw the P.a. Sparks shower the tiron as Christian Key Comes out wearing back wrestling pants with two union jacks each side, Black arm pads, White boots and a Black tank top. he holds a mic as he slowly walks down the ramp

CHRISTIAN KEY:" Hey boss,sorry to just butt in like this but i think i need to stand with my brothers on this one i know you guys can manage but another body can't hurt right?"..

Christian smiles as the fans cheer. He makes his way to the ring and walks up the steps and under the ropes. He goes over to the guys standing behind Idris and shakes hands and turns to Idris holding out his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-19, 14:44

updated
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content