The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MWA wants to beat CEW's last Main Event!!!

2 posters

Go down

MWA wants to beat CEW's last Main Event!!! Empty MWA wants to beat CEW's last Main Event!!!

Post by Prayme 2015-03-19, 01:37

Cameras fades in Mr.Rosario's office. Becky Brown is setting on Prayme's chair and just in front of her standing on the other side of the desk,the camera slowly zoom towards the man in black appearing to be Henri Black.

the crowd boos

The camera slowly goes to the right and we see The MWA Heavyweight Champion with the belt on his shoulder and a big smile on his face.

the crowd cheers.

Becky: You guys know why you here?

both answers ''NO''

Becky: Ok! Well for you information since the departure of Mr.Rosario for business...MWA has been at his lowest ratings! I'm not liking what I'm seeing and I'm sure you guys either! CEW had a 5 star main event their CEW World Tag Team champion Scorpy and CEW Heavyweight Champion Captain Captain!

Henri nods and Mars continues to smile.

Becky: Sooooooo you guys better bring something better to the table! Henri as a contender and Mars as the (censored) MWA Heavyweight Champion!!!
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

MWA wants to beat CEW's last Main Event!!! Empty Re: MWA wants to beat CEW's last Main Event!!!

Post by Guest 2015-03-19, 15:47

Mars gives a devious smile before replying.

Mars: Becky, Becky, Becky... tell me, why did I become champion?

Before she replies he keeps on.

Mars: Because the people wanted it. And because I am the best wrestler on this roster, but mostly because the people wanted it. Because I am the most vicious, the most intelligent, the most complete man in sports entertainment, the leader of 12th legion fulminata, pride of Rome and the world champion.

He gives a look towards Henri and smirks.

Mars: Someone wants to deny it, but I will stay champion. And as a champion, my job is to fill arenas, sell merchandise and give my my 100%. I do all these. Ratings are your job. Put on a show! I can't be a show myself! I am the highlight reel of the show, but I'm not enough! I mean... look who you booked as my opponent. A man who has done nothing. He hasn't earned the shot. In fact, I'm doing you a favour by competing against him!

He pauses for a second.

Mars: The thing is, the ratings are your concern. Because me squashing the poor kid won't make 5 stars!

Back to top Go down

MWA wants to beat CEW's last Main Event!!! Empty Re: MWA wants to beat CEW's last Main Event!!!

Post by Prayme 2015-03-19, 15:56

Becky Brown start to laugh for a moment as Henri remains calm not making a single move.

Becky: Mars...it's not because you've defeated Henlar at Glory Or Honor that makes you the best in the roster...

Becky: You still have to prove yourself worthy...you think Angle would of said that? The Olympic Medalist can make a jobber look like a champion...Rocky? Did the same thing...Michael wrestled with a man who were the best of his era a 15 time World Champion and the match looked better than any of your matches yet. So you better take your little arrogant attitude and stick it up to your (censored). I'm might not be Mr.Rosario but you will respect me when I say something I'm the woman in charge here and you sir don't want me to be on the opposite side! I'm not going to make anyone's life misserable if you don't mess with me...so you CHAMP! Better bring the best you got tonight not for me not for you not for MWA but the god damn fans and the business!!!
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-20, 02:35

Henri, having remained silent so far steps forward

Henri: wait just a minute there Becky, Captain Captain couldn't wrestle his way out a wet paper bag. and Scorpy is practically geriatric, yet you think they can out do ME?

He pauses for dramatic effect before continuing

Henri:I could have a five-star match against a trained chimpanzee

He looks at mars and smirks

Henri: Which, as it so happens, is exactly what I'll be doing tonight. In fact mars, I wont even bring Nic with me to the ring. I don't need him

Mars, Angrily splutters unable to formulate a response

Henri: After tonight, CEW wont even try to compete against MWA. on that you have my word
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-20, 16:01

Becky stands proudly as she replies back.

Becky: That's what I really wanted to hear...now both of you show the world what you guys made of!

As the camera begins to fade to black we can see Henri smirking while Mars facial expression shows fire.
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-21, 00:54

added
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-21, 01:40

thank you brother
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down