The Revenants

MWA/TCD respond to Overgiver/MAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MWA/TCD respond to Overgiver/MAD

Post by Prayme on 2015-03-23, 19:06

Video of last week in M.A.D. The camera cuts to the backstage area to find Overgiver watching a tv with MWA showing on it. Anita Bath walks into shot with a mic in her hand.

Anita Bath: Overgiver, what's your reaction to the attack on Globalization last week by members of TCD?

Overgiver: Annoyed. Frustrated. Angry. After seeing what Kraz and Anarchy did, I should have anticipated an attack on MAD and especially on someone involved with Anarchy. 

Anita Bath: And what do you have to say after seeing TCD reacting to last week?

Overgiver: TCD is built on jobbers who can't get to the to the top of the card that have to attack a notable champion and a top stable to actually get some credit from their own federation. And they are speaking truth in saying I was approached to join MWA before joining MAD. 

Anita Bath: So why didn't you join MWA?

Overgiver: Truth is MWA wasn't able to afford my contract, and MAD could. But MWA is a start off point for wrestlers and that's evident from TCD. MAD is where legends are made. Legends like Speedy, Rated RS, Juggles, Lianon, the World Champion Night Flash and the current Legends Champion and my opponent tonight Ben Malacam.

Anita Bath: So on another note your cousin Walter Slow is facing your arch rival Kraz tonight. How do you think he will deal with Kraz?

Overgiver: I have full faith in him.

Anita Bath: But you can't have much faith in him as you're going to be at ringside and will probably have the rest of Globalization ready to attack.

Overgiver: Do you know how Anarchy works? They can attack in numbers in a blink of an eye. So I will be out there to protect my family.

Anita Bath: But it seems like you are only appearing at ringside for your cousin and not any other member of Globalization.

Overgiver: Oh you interviewers like to twist the truth. It does seem like that but no other member has come up to me wanting me at ringside for their matches. So if you have nothing else to ask I have to go to prepare for tonight.

Camera fades to black. When the video fades to black it fades back in where we can see Master Wu and Sanji Date by Rachel Leblanc's side ready for an interview.

Rachel Leblanc: With some confidence the man spoke loud and clear about the Torture Chamber Division what would be your response to this?

Master Wu is about to speak but Sanji Date stops him as he ask for forgiveness to his master in Japanese for the interruption.

Sanji ( Japanese ): 
Watashi ni masutā o yurushite shikashi, watashi wa watashi no kokoro o hanasu hitsuyō ga arimasu. Overgiver wa TCD ga meinkādo ni iku koto ga dekinai nakagainin-jō ni kōchiku sa rete ita. Kare wa, wareware wa mada meinkādo ni iku junbi ga dekite inai to kanchigai sa rete orazu, koreha subete shinjite, karera wa kare ga watashitachi ni nakagainin to yoba inchi tatakarringu ga, kare no komento no funiest no koto o hyōshō rikishi ni tsuite TCDdesu anata wa nakagainin o yobu kideari, anata no o shiri o ketta. Doragonsanji-bi wa arīna de saikō no, anata ga chikaku ni anata no
kuchi o iji shi, sodattashi, saisho kara appu kare no hōhō o tatakatta ōkina otoko ni daun shite ojigisuru hōhō o gakushū shimasu tsuitachi ni naru koto o manabudeshou.

Rachel Leblanc: I wish I could understand everything you said Sanji.

Wu speaks at his turn.

Wu: He said ''forgive me Master But I have to speak my heart. Overgiver said TCD are built on jobbers who can't go on the main card. He is not mistaking we're not ready to go to the main card yet and this is TCD all about wrestlers who believes and honors the ring they fighting in. He called us jobbers but the funiest thing of his comment is the group you call jobbers kicked your ass. The Dragon Sanji Date will learn to be the best in the arena and one day you will learn to keep your mouth close and bow down to the greater man who grew up and fought his way up from scratch.''

Rachel Leblanc: Thank you Wu. About his reply what does he plan to do to prove what he just said I mean is not that I don't believe he will one day be one of the top superstar of MWA but we all wonder how he plans to make it?

Wu smirks.

Wu: I will make sure I will guide him. We will be fighting against greater force but I've seen rookies beating Legends. Just like Helena Noir did with Xtreme Enigma the man who is a Legend of Hardcore...GiwrRgos Mars who manage to get over the 2 season war between him and The Mercenaries who were almost all Legends...the question everyone should ask is who will stop him to try to reach the highest star? Ashiga? Miss Maskara? Montoya? Any other members of the roster? Maybe but when that day will come Win or Lose Sanji Date will continue to rise after each falls.

Rachel Leblanc: Do you think the confrontation between TCD and MAD will lead to a war of companies?

Wu: I believe the future will be establish sooner than expected and we're all ready to face destiny and cease opportunities for the best.

Rachel Leblanc: Well that was all for us Sanji and Wu thank you for the quick interview gentlemen.

Wu: We thank you!
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

View user profile http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MWA/TCD respond to Overgiver/MAD

Post by Guest on 2015-03-27, 18:32

here we go! Really good rp!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black on 2015-03-28, 12:52

Putting this and your others in random spots, so you can shift them around to where you want them

1x LOC World Champion
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme on 2015-03-28, 13:43

thank you guys its still not finish will add the rest when they answer

Hound of Injustice
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!