The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pissed and Bounty

Go down

Pissed and Bounty Empty Pissed and Bounty

Post by Guest 2015-04-03, 05:14

After learning of Dark possible re-emergence earlier in the day, Ira didn't take too well to the news. After giving Mr. Josh and a camera man a big boot to the face, then locking in the Ira Lock, causing severe muscular damage to the left arm and shoulder, Ira was out for a new victim. One that would be more of a challenge and he knew exactly who to go for.

Knowing Mars would be rounding the bend here in the next few minutes, he got ready in the shadow. Three minutes later, he hears foots steps followed by a shadow of someone turning the bend. In a split second, he extends the sledgehammer he's carrying and swings it at....

(tag Mars. I really want that 10k bounty and a nice backstage fight too)

Back to top Go down

Pissed and Bounty Empty Re: Pissed and Bounty

Post by Guest 2015-04-03, 06:37

Is it still a thing? If so, prepare to be rekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-03, 07:22

GiwRgos Mars wrote:Is it still a thing? If so, prepare to be rekt

It is until someone can claim the bounty on your head, I believe. Oh bring it then. Pretty sure this should be even fight anyways, well a little uneven if you count I am sending a sledgehammer strike to your back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-03, 08:32

OOC: GIMME YOUR BEST, PUNK!

BIC: Mars walking around. Hit by the sledgehammer, he exclaims in pain.

Mars: Ouch! Who the [CENSORED] wants to mess...

He sees Ira.

Mars: Oh, erm... hello kid. Whatch with the sledgehammer next time. I am too valuable and have a match today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-03, 15:08

Ira was a bit shocked that blow from the sledgehammer didn't cause Mars more pain then it did. A few seconds passed before he got truly angry and espicially after being called a kid. He brought up his hand in a bring it gesture at Mars.

After doing so, his fist clench as he dropped the fable sledgehammer for more hand to hand fighting. From the shadows a voice spoke up it wasn't Ira.

???: My master wishes to fight you for the bounty weakling! You won't make your bout tonight without going thru him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-03, 15:13

Mars blinked.

Mars: Dude, that's creepy. Alas, I'm afraid I will kick your ass.

And thus he proceeded to hit him with a clothesline. After connecting he grabbed the sledgehammer and made a 'bring it' gesture himself.

Mars: Come on, punk! You like acting tough, but you ain't nothing on me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-03, 16:18

Ira picks himself off the cement floor but he was completely enraged now. Noticing Mars had his hammer now, he only thoughts were revenge. Even the bounty on the champion head didn't matter anymore.

As if by luck the hallway went dark that gave the perfect moment to make an attack. Moving forward and dodging the lateral swing of the sledgehammer in the dark, Ira connects with a big boot to the face of Mars, with enough force to send him to the ground dazed for a moment or two and lose the grip of the sledgehammer.

Ira is picks up the sledgehammer and swinging for the left knee cap of Mars a few times before leaving him on the ground and walking away, as the lights come back on.

(heh revenge, hows that?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum