The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new level! (Helena, Ronnie, Henri and Prayme to shine along)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A new level! (Helena, Ronnie, Henri and Prayme to shine along) Empty A new level! (Helena, Ronnie, Henri and Prayme to shine along)

Post by Guest 2015-04-15, 05:56

The lights around the arena go pitch black as a Metalized veraion of the Gladiator hits the speakers. The crowd hesitates, given what they saw by Henri Black before. A person wearing a hoodie emerges, barely visible.

Rick Love: Oh no, not the same crap again!

The person removes the hoodie as a spotlight shows him.

Ramon: My god! Mars is actually here!

Rick Love: And he actually IS able to walk!

Mars clacks his fingers and the music pauses.

Mars: Cut, cut, cut, CUT! Wrong music people. And for the wrong person. We... l mean, l, have no association with the man that got himself destroyed by a dirty peasant. So, let's try again.

The opening bars of 'A new level' by Pantera hit the arena's PA systems. Mars.makes his way towards the ring, ignoring the fans trying to high five him or generally get his attention. Before getting inside the ring, he points towards the Titantron. It reads: "R.l.P. GiwRgos Mars. 27/5/1993-12/4/2015"

Crowd starts chanting Mars' name.

Mars: Stop mourning over a dead man. Mars is gone and will never come back. At least, the Mars you know.

The crowd keeps on the chants more intensely, as if trying to change his mind

Mars: What do you [CENSORED] ignoramuses don't understand? Your teeny tiny hero is GONE!

Crowd finally starts booing him, at which he laughs.

Mars: And for that, l would like to THANK Henri Black, from removing a little... obstacle. A little thorn that hurt me. And that is, the pride. *chukle* And let me tell you, l am not a proud man. The Mars that stood for Honour and Pride is still left unconscious in the middle of the cell. lf l stand for one thing, that is Mayhem. And that l shall bring.

The crowd starts booing again.

Mars: And if anyone states otherwise, then l am afraid they shall be brought down. For my endless desire for mayhem shall Bonly be satisfied when my hands are on the LOC world title. And any obstacle on my way will be removed as painfully as Mars. But this time, the pain will not be mine.

Mars starts laughing as the crowd starts chanting "You're not Mars."

Mars: What an intelligent remark! You idiots got the point! Now, let's give another message: Don't cross me. I am not the weak Mars that lost to Henri Black. I am the servant of the Gods, the messenger of Chaos, the bringer of Mayhem. The man that will end Henri Black just like he ended the M- wait... that was Mars.

Part of the crowd starts cheering.

Mars: Uh, shut up! The point stays the same. No one can and no one will cross me. Not if they know better. Because if they don't, they will suffer the consequences.

He bows on his knees and lifts his arms to the sky.

Mars: MAYHEM HAS ARRIVED!

Last edited by GiwRgos Mars on 2015-04-17, 18:16; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A new level! (Helena, Ronnie, Henri and Prayme to shine along) Empty Re: A new level! (Helena, Ronnie, Henri and Prayme to shine along)

Post by Helena 2015-04-15, 08:03

"Noir" by Shandon blares out from the speakers as Helena Noir walks out fro the curtain, for the first time in two seasons, without any title around her waist. She claps her hands approaching the ring, smiling at Mars.

Helena Noir: "So this is how you're gonna play it Mars... One loss and..."

She snaps her fingers close to the microphone, making it resounds in the entire Arena.

Helena Noir: "And you change your attitude? No more honor, no more pride, no more cheering fans and hopefully, no more weakness? You're starting getting predictable my sweet soldier..."

Mars raises his mic, but Helena stops him with a gesture of her hand.

Helena Noir: "Before you say something like..:"

She takes a deep breath and imitates Mars' voice

Helena Noir: "Why don't you come to my hotel room and I show you how predictable I am..."

As the crowd starts laughing, she takes a few steps to the ring, and speaks again in her voice.

Helena Noir: "You know that it's not going to happen, and quite frankly, that would have been a predictable answer too. But nonetheless, our fates seems to be bond somehow, just not the way you hope. Here we are tonight, no longer champions... Sure you lost yours, I just give it up and moved on, but here we are... Both looking at Henri Black and at the World Title. And speaking of him, I told you way before than Henri that your pride would  have been the reason of your fall."

She is now closer to the ring, and she enters it, still staring at Mars almost challenging him.

Helena Noir: "But you, just like Enigma, Dark and Bartolomeo, have this thing of keeping ignoring my warnings, or taking them as a form of cockyness.. It should be pretty clear now that I never lie. I never lied to you, I never lied to these people, I never lied to whoever was in charge, and,  unlike you, I never lied to myself. And, unlike you, I never said something I couldn't back up. Dropping your armor and robbing a homeless of his clothes, doesnt make you more fierce. It just proves that you are a broken man. So listen to me, for a change. Don't stand in my way."

She puts her hands on Mars' chest and pushes him back.

Helena Noir: "The Empire's time is over, and the Blackstar can't be the lodestar of League Of Champions. Indeed, it's just the prelude for this company to finally... Fade to Noir"
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

A new level! (Helena, Ronnie, Henri and Prayme to shine along) Empty Re: A new level! (Helena, Ronnie, Henri and Prayme to shine along)

Post by Helena 2015-04-15, 11:33

updated, colored and now waiting for someone to reply
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-15, 12:04

Mars starts laughing as he gets up.

Mars: But, my sweet little maiden, l heard your advice. Living proof, l am standing before you in this ring, something that Mars couldn't have done due to his pride. And you will be pleased to find that idiotic jokes are no longer part of my repertoire.

He starts walking around her.

Mars: You see, honour and pride are overeatimated. These fans are overestimated. And quite frankly, Mars was overestimated. But now, the one thing that matters is here: Utter Mayhem, complete Chaos! I am the servant of the will of the Gods, and if l need to...sacrifice a beautiful maiden to serve my purpose, then so be it.

He pauses and smiles at her. A twisted smileradiating unstability.

Mars: But you are right in one thing. I am a broken man. Which is my advantage. Because a broken man has nothing to lose. Has nothing to fear. I m just a lost soul, starving o cause destruction. And with the blessing of what you call Noir, and what l call Mars Ultor, l will succeed. Even if you stand on my way. Let me remind you that even the old Mars could beat you, maiden.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-04-16, 03:16

Silver flames burst from the ramp, Obscuring the entryway as Celldewllers Blackstar blasts from the speakers and Henri Black emerges through the flames to a chorus of boos and makes his way to the ring

Henri: Sorry it took me so Long to get out here, I was.... 'preoccupied'

Henri laughs and looks closely at Mars, Then to Helena before continuing

Henri: Psst, Helena... I think I broke him. Honestly Mars, you look terrible.

Henri leans in and sniffs

Henri: And have you even showered since the PPV? You smell like a corpse that's been dead for three weeks...

Henri laughs again as the crowd boo yet again

Henri: What, Too soon??

Henri turns away from Mars and looks to Helena

Henri: And now we have Dear, Sweet, Helena. Its true Helena, you were the only undefeated champion, And by that merit alone, you Deserve a shot at this.

Henri hoists up the world title, and looks at it fondly

Henri: Or, Well, Not at this specifically, but at the NEW LOC World Championship, But if you think I'm that same rookie you beat Two seasons ago then you have Another thing coming

Henri slings the title over his shoulder and lowers his arm

Henri: Last season at Dawn of Champions, I did the one thing you Couldn't, I put a Beating on Mars to the extent that he couldn't even stand.

((just a short one Razz))
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-04-16, 05:08

great role play from everyone but...
i don't want to be the one to take a party down but
don't you guys think this will be too much?

i mean we have the ceremony where this chat could have happen instead of having another 3 way trash talk .

How about we combine this one with the ceremony.

and I suggest Mars do a solo promo for your heel turn.
in my opinion your heel turn is too quick from the crowd
they should cheer you and then you turn on them.

you talk trash and present yourself as a new Mars.
and boom end of promo.

then we have our talk during the ceremony
boom brawl pif paf pouf! Razz
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-04-16, 05:09

Works for me
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-16, 05:12

As long as we have a trash talk l don't care when... l will just add more to my initial thing then. But l don't think two promos regarding the change is too quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-04-16, 05:56

yeah but.. who said we have to talk trash at the ceremony? we can have Specter and Henri do thier stuff, Mars attacking Henri, me attacking Mars and whatever...

Or combine this with the ceremony, it can work both ways Smile
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-04-16, 14:05

the reason why i wanted the talk trash is to set up the feud.

Mars comes down and wants his title back

Helena shows up and says she deserve the title more than anyone

brawls

Ronnie Steeler take advantage of the brawl and perform his finisher right after

the Finisher festival in the ring boom Ronnie Steeler becomes the champion.

and why i would like to see Mars performing alone is too have a focus on his heel turn so he can develop his gimmick and promos. but if you guys want to do it like that I'm okay with that but it would be better for everyone in my opinion.
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-16, 14:06

I will do.another one alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-16, 14:18

Damn, this season's gonna be epic because of you, I hope Henlar myself and Jason Storm will do just as great as you guys Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-04-16, 14:21

the feuds are sick bro! after 3 season we are finally settle Razz

For real all the storyline are great I cannot complain about it

can't wait to see how you guys will handle it
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-16, 14:23

And FUCKING FINALLY MARS IS HEEL! Which means l will finally do mediocre rps instead of shitty ones. LOC will be hot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-04-16, 14:28

can't be hotter than me #CoachJose
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-16, 14:46

GiwRgos Mars wrote:And FUCKING FINALLY MARS IS HEEL! Which means l will finally do mediocre rps instead of shitty ones. LOC will be hot!

Hahaha don't worry #HeelIsReal

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-04-16, 14:55

#FaceInYoFace o.O
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-16, 14:56

#HeelOrAPussy? (With this logic only Helena can be face)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-16, 15:02

GiwRgos Mars wrote:#HeelOrAPussy? (With this logic only Helena can be face)

A new level! (Helena, Ronnie, Henri and Prayme to shine along) U44R

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-04-16, 15:42

*kicks Mars in his balls*

so i don't have to reply this? Sad
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-04-16, 15:43

Heel is love. Heel is Life
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-16, 17:22

So... to make it official, we talk trash at the ceremony, right? To have you guys set up the topic Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-04-17, 02:27

yeah well... Prayme should be the one starting it so in teh next few days we'll have on of his famous "coming soon" topic open... Razz
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-04-17, 02:42

yep Razz
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-17, 02:47

K then Razz when the kid lets me l edit this one into a longer solo one...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next