The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return of Honor

Go down

Return of Honor Empty Return of Honor

Post by Guest 2015-04-21, 02:24

Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria plays the crowd is split between boos and cheers as Nic Nitro makes his way on stage wearing a hooded trench coat with the hood up holding a chair in his hand a mic in the other. He sets up the chair on stage and sits with his face in his hands tapping the mic

My name is Nic Nitro.....I did many questionable things last season of which I should have been fired. But instead I was given another chance, a chance I will use to restore my honor and to hold up what is just. I know I turned my back on you due to the words of a false prophet named Henri Black whom is a man I will pay back in due time, but tonight I'd like to say I'm in this fight, the fight to defend our turf from MAD. This company signed me and kept me around despite my fiendish behavior last season well this season I'm righting those wrongs I'm helping this company and most of all I'm going to help take down MAD.

The fans erupt in cheers as Nic speaks cheering his name and applauding when he finishes. Nic stands up flipping his hood down as he poses on stage

I WILL NOT FAIL THIS......THIS IS THE RETURN......THE RETURN OF HONOR IN ME.........I CANNOT FAIL MAD WILL FALL BEFORE US

As he finishes he leaps off the chair as pyro ignites the fans roar loudly as Nic walks backstage

Back to top Go down

Return of Honor Empty Re: Return of Honor

Post by Prayme 2015-04-21, 02:28

great role play
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down