The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactual Haunting(Open to Tactical Ira)

Go down

Tactual Haunting(Open to Tactical Ira) Empty Tactual Haunting(Open to Tactical Ira)

Post by Guest 2015-04-22, 02:25

The camera moves backstage to where the dressing room areas are. Some stars and staff go about there job as the camera sees Ira heading into his locker room..Closing the door he walks over to the stool and takes a seat and looks at two big tv's that are on the wall showing the arena.Ira grabs a bottle and pops open the lid and takes a drink but suddenly spits the stuff back out with a horrid look on his face. Tipping the bottle over it is revealed the bottle has worms and dark red think stuff inside as it gloops to the floor. As he looks down, some dark soyle footprints and dirt is seen on the floor ,looking like it had walked around the locker room in no particular order. Ira stands up not impressed as he knocks over a chair out of the way and starts tearing of a steel cupboard door of a tall locker only to have a bloodied figure fall out on top of the startled Ira who quickly gets back as it hits the floor with a thud. The camera looks down to show it been a manikin with a Jason mask and fake blood all over it. Suddenly Kevin darks music is heard in the back round on the TV on the walls as Tactical looks up seeing Kevin darks entrance theme out at ringside.
It seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire! But know sign of Kevin Dark. Tactical frowns and growls as Three loud thud's are heard on the locker door,He Turns facing the door as the rooms lights starting to flicker and flash,slowly turning purple. Tactical opens the door looking up at the lights as two bulbs blow and when he looks own sees a Dark tall hooded figure holding a 3ft Cross in his left hand. Suddenly the hooded figure slams the Cross into Tactual head making him fall back into the far side of the locker room as the hooded figure follows and grabs tactical by the throat with one hand
he lifts him up and then hurls him to the wooden make up table behind him, executing a violent Chokeslam leaving Ira all dazed holding his head. The camera moves to the hooded figure who slowly moves away his hood to show it been Kevin Dark, white and black face paint,the long white hair with black streaks threw it and two cold red eyes staring down at Ira.

KEVIN DARK:" Nobody expected that the Dead Man will come out here tonight.... but It's that time of year....It's MY time of year, when the Lord Of Darkness rises from the dead to bring an other victim's soul to decorate his throne, It's the time of year where I prove that My Immortal still exists, that the Ultimate DEMON is not dead yet.... I haven't found the one that is worthy enough to face me at a PPV, Where his soul can be taken or immortalized, No one is worthy enough to face the Monster From The Darkside at the Grandest Stage of them all, everyone fears the Man from the Parts Unkown But i seek my revenge on you! You can't Just bury A monster and hope it goes away This is My playground,My people........... aND I WILL..HAVE MY REMATCH TO MAKE YOU REST....IN....PEACE!"....

The lights flash again as the two tv blow up of the wall making the room go dark. After a few moments when the back up exit light comes on Ira is in the wreaked room alone shocked.

Back to top Go down

Tactual Haunting(Open to Tactical Ira) Empty Re: Tactual Haunting(Open to Tactical Ira)

Post by Prayme 2015-04-22, 02:30

the undertaker :O
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Tactual Haunting(Open to Tactical Ira) Empty Re: Tactual Haunting(Open to Tactical Ira)

Post by Guest 2015-04-22, 02:32

Something like that.. or is it all wrong!Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-04-22, 14:03

this is TWG! not WWE we will have our own rights!!! be whoever you want Smile
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-22, 17:08

So...you like. .I did not mention taker or that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down