The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.Rosario tries to recruit Helena Noir in his alliance?

2 posters

Go down

Mr.Rosario tries to recruit Helena Noir in his alliance? Empty Mr.Rosario tries to recruit Helena Noir in his alliance?

Post by Prayme 2014-11-17, 02:22

Cameras fades in aiming Helena Noir who is getting ready for her first title defense backstage when suddenly Mr.Rosario walks in the camera angle with Ventura on his left and Beerserker on his right and gets in front of Helena who slowly stops her stretching.

Mr.Rosario smile.

Mr.Rosario: Helena Noir the first Titanium Champion and woman to hold a title in MWA congratulation.

Helena stays in guard.

Mr.Rosario: You can relax we won't hurt and not planing on it..I came here to offer you something that might interest you.

Helena: What do you want from me?

Mr.Rosario: I want you in with us...I want you in The Mercenaries.

Helena stays suspicious.

Mr.Rosario: With that offer you will no longer need to watch your own back while you're holding this championship...and more money will be added to your paychecks,so what do you think?

( add your answer Razz and you can change your reply and actions above )
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Mr.Rosario tries to recruit Helena Noir in his alliance? Empty Re: Mr.Rosario tries to recruit Helena Noir in his alliance?

Post by Prayme 2014-11-17, 16:28

updated
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Mr.Rosario tries to recruit Helena Noir in his alliance? Empty Re: Mr.Rosario tries to recruit Helena Noir in his alliance?

Post by Helena 2014-11-18, 17:14

Helena Noir stares at Prayme, slowly getting on her feet.

Helena: "Money... and protection. Neither one of these things really occupy prestigious spots in my priority list... Is that the best you can do Mr. Rosario? Is that all you have to offer me to baby-sit your little kid and the rest of your so-called army?"

She gives an almost disgusted eye to Ventura, who's boiling in rage and takes a step towards Helena. Prayme stops his son and opens is mouth to answer the Titanium Champion, but Helena moves her finger to the GM's lips.

Helena: "Shhh, don't say sometihng you could regret.. At least let me finish first."

She steps back, her eyes still locked with Prayme's.

Helena: "To me, it's clear as the sun that your team, as it is right now, is far away to be as scary and powerful as you dream it to be. Let's take a closer look ro it. We have a champion who seems to be unable to win a match on his own, someone who's not even man enough to fight his opponents, but has to hide behind a mask and attack them from behind, and the good old Reaper, the shade of the fighter he used to be, a man who's best moments are in black and white..."

She paces towards Ventura, walking around him.

Helena: "And then you're son.. The man you put your faith in, the chosen one to carry the Rosario's legacy. I think you already lost the count of how many times he disappointed you."

Ventura clenches his fists in rage, but Helena doesn't seem to care.

Helena: "Honestly, you can't say that you're too proud of him. Is that the reason why he dropped the Rosario's name? Because you're tired to see him embarass your heritage? Look me in the eyes and tell me that I'm wrong."

Ventura looks at his father, hoping that he steps up and shut Helena's mouth once and for all. Prayme, anyway, doesn't move.

Helena: "I think you realized that too, and you need someone who's not afraid to pick up a fight, someone who's ready to man up. And it's ironic that you asked a girl to do that... Anyway your offer doesn't meet my demands, that's why I'm forced to decline it... Unless, of course, the next words I hear coming out from your mouth can help me change my mind..."

She walks to the door, not giving the boss time to reply.

Helena: "Now, you know my point of view. Take your time and come up with something better. You know how to find me!"

She leaves the room, as the camera stays on Prayme's face
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2014-11-18, 17:14

great reply im just wow amazed
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-18, 17:30

He no need to make an offer... you could join the good guys. The good guys win in movies in the end!

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2014-11-18, 17:32

not in my script Razz
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-18, 17:33

NOOOO! Sad Meh... I guess it's ok... and by the way fricking great rp

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2014-11-18, 17:35

helena is a beast! Mars! She is a beast!!!
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2014-11-18, 17:41

We can arrange a meeting mr Mars... Maybe sooner or later I'll come to pay a visit to you and your two friends... Wink
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-18, 17:46

I have two friends? :O why can I only count Sketh boy? But a meeting with you would be best for business, really. Your job is overwhelmingly good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-19, 00:02

The foreshadowing is intense. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-11-19, 08:25

Oh, come on Sketh I dont wanna foreshadow you, you know I love you man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down