The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Coming raising to the top of the Ladder!(Open only to Henri and who ever else wants in!)

3 posters

Go down

New Coming raising to the top of the Ladder!(Open only to Henri and who ever else wants in!) Empty New Coming raising to the top of the Ladder!(Open only to Henri and who ever else wants in!)

Post by Guest 2015-02-19, 14:57

The lights dim dark, as music begins playing. Alone I break By Korn. As man slowly stops at the ramp, holding a mic. Wearing, tight jeans, shoes, socks, and a tank top. He makes he's way towards the the ring, Sliding in slowly. He raised he's hands up and the the lights return to normal. He brings he's hand his mic towards he's lips as the crowd boo.

Apple Nizzer: They ask who I am? Well, my name is Apple Nizzer! THe CRAZY APPLES! HAhaha

The crowd stopped booing, and got mixed reaction from the crowd. He looked at the fans of this stage.

Apple Nizzer: It brings a tear to my eyes, Tears of joy for what I am about to do.

He got out of the ring, and grabbed a child from the holds of he's father, and quickly brought him in the ring. And by child he meant The forty five year old's father's son, the child looked twenty five. Apple viewed everyone as child in he's eyes.

Apple Nizzer: YOu signed an Insane person to your roster.

The father comes out running in the Ring, Apple grabbed the mic and slammed right into he's nose. He then grabbed the man, Lifting him on he's shoulders, he powered bombed him on the Metal flooring.

Apple grabbed the mic.

Apple Nizzer: You don't understand. There nothing that can stop me. I heard a rumor.

He laughed as the crowd could not comprehend for just happened.

Apple Nizzer: Henri? Get your apple bottom sized assets over here and confront me. I am above all I am THE TRUE Messiah! I AM APPLE KING!

He laughed in the mic as he giggled dropped the mic and rolled around the ring.

(It's a tad small from what I normally write but it's a start. Feel free to join anyone. However this is mainly for Henri.)

Back to top Go down

New Coming raising to the top of the Ladder!(Open only to Henri and who ever else wants in!) Empty Re: New Coming raising to the top of the Ladder!(Open only to Henri and who ever else wants in!)

Post by Prayme 2015-02-19, 16:35

nice!
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

New Coming raising to the top of the Ladder!(Open only to Henri and who ever else wants in!) Empty Re: New Coming raising to the top of the Ladder!(Open only to Henri and who ever else wants in!)

Post by Guest 2015-02-19, 16:39

(Thanks still, waiting for Henri to post. Can you inform him or her, prayme?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-19, 16:44

Pm him Smile
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-20, 01:46

The Opening bars of Celldweller's Blackstar begin to play through the arenas speakers and Henri Black steps out onto the stage, An Apple in his hand

Rick Love: Henri does NOT look happy, Roman. Mars refused his challenge and now this clown calls him out?

Henri holds up his Apple and takes a bite

Henri: You know, they say an Apple a day keeps the Doctor away. For your sake, I hope that isn't true.

Roman Sucre: You're right Papi, there's none of his usual Cryptic Mumbo Jumbo here, Just straight up Agression

The fans begin a Chant of Henri's gonna kill you, Causing Henri to pause and tilt his head to listen

Henri: it seems like these People want to see me tear you apart, But  I'm not one to give these people what they want.

Henri Turns to Leave before stopping

Henri: I'm sorry it slipped me Mind? What was your name again?

As apple raises the Mic to respond, Hands on the Bible by Local H begins to Play and Jax Reynolds steps out onto the stage, Looking from Apple, to Henri and back to Apple

Jax: Im Jax F'n Reynolds, Son
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-20, 02:26

Apple just listened as he played with he's hair with he's free hand. Pulling and tugging it when he finally finished. Apple brought the mic to the mouth. But was interfered by some odd ball coming out and saying he's name.

Apple: My Name is Apple Nizzer Awesomeness And I AM You're ruler. You are all my slaves. Hehehe, do you hear the Muffin man? THE MUFFIN MAN! HAHAHA I AM APPLIES ME CRAZY! I AM GOING TO ROCK YA WORLD HAHAHHA!

He jumped up and down as he slammed the mic against he's head creating a static sound. That would make the ears of the bystanders bleed with pain. Figurely speaking of course.

Apple: I am hear to make you cry, BEG FOR ME PUPPET TEETHEHHEHE! I am Your ruler. HAHAH MAHAHAH! I heard a rumor.

Apple giggled like a little girl before rolling around the matt, and then sitting on it.

Apple: A Rumor you are scared of Mars!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-20, 03:04

Henri stops and turns back to Apple, Eyebrow Raised

Henri: Who let you off the Short Bus?

Henri Sighs and runs his hand through his hair then pinches the bridge of his nose against a rapidly approaching headache

Henri: I mean, I can practically hear the cuckoo clock from here.

He cups his hand over his ear and feigns a serious expression, before letting out a Sigh and continuing

Henri:You REALLY have what passes for your mind set on this haven't you? Well, don't say you weren't Warned

removing his shirt and motioning to the Back for a Ref Henri heads towards the Ring

Henri: There's an old Latin proverb, Apple. "Memento Mori", Translated to English it means Remember You will Die. It seems fitting, for this situation.

Last edited by Henri Black on 2015-02-20, 09:47; edited 2 times in total
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-20, 03:23

As soon as Henri get's in the ring, He get's up and spears him in the mid section due to how close they were it would connect. He grabbed the mic and staddled, Hitting him a couple of times on the head.

Apple: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?

Apple smiles.

Apple: APPLE NIZZER!

Lights dim dark, A minute or two pass as the They return to normal. Apple is no where to be seen. And With a bit of click on the titaum, letters appear.

"Bait! NIGCLES ME CRAZY GOT YA!"

Followed by a maniacal crazy laugh, And DANG SOUND!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-20, 08:27

That's a bit out there, but nice job! Just one small thing Henri, it's "Memento Mori" Smile
And Apple, it's "his" not "he's" Smile
Don't get me wrong, I'm not being Grammar Nazi, I know that in the rush of writing some mistakes can happen Wink
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-20, 08:32

I'm dyslexic Razz and its a dead language

also, fixed
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-20, 08:42

I know, but I studied Latin for years, so it just popped to my eyes Smile
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-20, 08:44

hehehe, got a suggestion for a Taunt name that fits with the trend here? XD
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-20, 08:45

maybe... give me some hints and i see if i can find something Smile
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-20, 09:47

And English is not my main tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-20, 10:03

Neither is mine
Don't take it as a personal criticism, it was just a hint. I noticed it was a recurring mistake, and I thought it would have been nice to make you aware of it. On the other hand, it's Prayme who has to review and correct the RPs, so it's not a big issue for me Wink
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-20, 12:47

Wait, I refused his challenge? When?

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-20, 12:57

that's sort of the way it came across Razz
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-20, 13:06

Helena wrote:Neither is mine
Don't take it as a personal criticism, it was just a hint. I noticed it was a recurring mistake, and I thought it would have been nice to make you aware of it. On the other hand, it's Prayme who has to review and correct the RPs, so it's not a big issue for me Wink
no it is suppose to be Ronnie Razz and Henlar Razz
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-20, 13:07

Prayme wrote:

You tell her boss!
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-20, 13:45

Henri Black wrote:
Prayme wrote:

You tell her boss!

Until when i'm not the one in charge, I really don't care that much Razz
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down