The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recaps and predictions (open to Nic and Henri)

2 posters

Go down

Recaps and predictions (open to Nic and Henri) Empty Recaps and predictions (open to Nic and Henri)

Post by Guest 2015-03-23, 18:34

A metalized version of the Gladiator theme hits the speakers, as GiwRgos Mars makes his way towards the ring, mic in hand, dressed as a Gladiator. The crowd starts chanting the chsmpion's name, as he shows off the belt, which is resting on his left shoulder. He has a swaggy grin plastered across his face as he slowly brings the mic to his lips.

Mars: Last week, I generously helped Becky pass CEW's ratings by making Henri Black look strong enough to deserve to be in the same ring with me.

He chuckles.

Mars: But truth is, the kid doesn't even deserve to be in the same arena with me. I hit my bloodlust and he wasn't able to kick out. So, his brainwashed zombie came and attacked me. This resulted to me getting the victory via DQ instead of pinfall. And speaking of brainwashed zombies, I need to know the trick. I have to brainwash Helena for... erm... reasons.

He winks to the camera.

Mars: Speaking of Helena, she said some pretty rough things about me last week...

He fakes a tear before contineuing.

Mars: But I totally get why. After all, she's just bitter because I am the only one on the active roster who can brag about beating her. And untill she proves me otherwise, I will be doing just that.

He smiles.

Mars: And you can thank me, because Henlar was broken enough by me that you beat him without breaking a sweat... oh, wait, he actually made you a crimson mask. Oh, well, you're looking good in blood anyway.

He clears his throat.

Mars: But we were talking about brainwashed zombies, right? Well, since Henri Black got destroyed, his puppet is next. Tonight, I am booked against Nic Nitro. And, gods of Rome, I am terrified! I am shivering in fear! I-...

He never got the chance to finish his sentence because...

Back to top Go down

Recaps and predictions (open to Nic and Henri) Empty Re: Recaps and predictions (open to Nic and Henri)

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-24, 01:36

A Video comes to life on the Titantron of last weeks show

Henri Black grabs GiwRgos Mars's ankle
twisting it in an irregular way executing an violent Memento Mori
GiwRgos Mars IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!

The crowd Boo's as Henri black emerges from the back

Henri: Sorry mars, I just never get sick of watching that, You were saying?

he scratches his chin for a moment

Henri: let me Guess, something along the lines of "Whatcha gonna doooooo" wait, no that's not it... "If ya smelllllllllll" no, no, no that isn't it either "Thats the bottom Line" no... WAIT! I have it.

Henri clears his throat and pout on a gravelly, serious voice

Henri: "Nic Nitro cant beat me, I am Mars, the MWA World heavyweight champion, 12th legion Fulminata."

Mars looks on angrily at the interruption

Henri: I kid mars, I kid, because I care...

The crows boos

Henri: What? its true, I care... about myself, my followers and about that title. But that isn't why I came out here tonight, I came here to tell you that This Nic Nitro is nothing like the Nic Nitro you know, And to tell you that I will be watching with great delight as he annihilates you

Last edited by Henri Black on 2015-03-24, 05:37; edited 3 times in total
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Recaps and predictions (open to Nic and Henri) Empty Re: Recaps and predictions (open to Nic and Henri)

Post by Guest 2015-03-24, 04:03

Lmao am I really this repetitive bro?

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-24, 04:05

lol, definetely Mars Razz
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-24, 05:09

updated
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-24, 05:59

Hope you're kidding, because you might scar me for life and then I might turn heel on you Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-24, 06:07

Mars-a-Mania is running wild!!!
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-24, 07:34

You betcha... brother!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-25, 16:33

Mars lets an evil grin -the definition of evil- before he replies.

Mars: And what a nice joke it was indeed, Henri. Alas, my friend, your brainwashed puppet is bound to go down.

He pauses as Henri grins.

Mars: Let me tell you a story. Few months ago, in AXN, there was a person who annoyed me. I ended his career. The end.

Crowd starts cheering.

Mars: You think I am just this repetitive good guy that is here to make the crowd happy? I told you before I don't care if they cheer me or boo me. Their judgement just reflects our a tions.

He smiles.

Mars: But the moral of the story is: Don't annoy the best. And that's what you're doing right now kid. And as much as you and your little [Censored]buddy like to dream of beating me, ask Helena, ask HENLAR, what the truth is.

Mars: The truth is that I am rightfully called the MOST VICIOUS, THE MOST INTELLIGENT, THE MOST COMPLETE MAN IN SPORTS-ENTERTAINMENT, AND LEADER OF THE 12TH LEBION FULMINATA PRIDE OF ROME!

Mars: And I am rightfully your world champion. And good new, I intend to stay like that.

OOC: Yes, again the catchphrase xDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-25, 23:49

Me mars, mars smash!!!
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-26, 00:48

Going to put this in the show After my rp, so we can tie them into one huge one Wink
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-26, 02:30

I night do one more so they all go together

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down