The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Gotta Be Kidding Me!

2 posters

Go down

You Gotta Be Kidding Me! Empty You Gotta Be Kidding Me!

Post by Helena 2015-03-24, 18:33

Helena Noir is seen standing backstage, right in front of a poster advertising tonight MWA's show. She ripped it off, looking furious.

Helena Noir: "You gotta be kidding me!"

Rachel Leblanc is passing by, and noticing Helena tearing the poster in pieces, she stops.

Rachel Leblanc: "Is everything ok Helena?"

Helena Noir: "Absolutely f****n no! How could that b***h do this to me? Oh, I'm gonna make her pay, sooner that she thinks..."

Rachel Leblanc: "Why are you so mad?"

Helena finally turns, staring at Rachel.

Helena Noir: "You haven't checked the card yet, don't you?"

Rachel Leblanc: "I only know about the main event, Mars vs Nic Nitro"

Helena Noir: "You mean the Wannabe versus the Used ToBe... And that's not even the worst match for tonight. I am in a Tag Team Match, against... I don't even remember their name! And do you know who's my partner?"

Rachel Leblanc: "No clue, really..."

Helena Noir: "I'll let you guess: my tag team partner is someone I don't really get along with..."

Rachel looks puzzled.

Rachel Leblanc: "That doesn't help, you seem to have issues with almost everyone in the roster..."

The Titanium Champion looks in the interviewer's eyes, thoughtful.

Helena Noir: "Yeah, maybe you're right. Let me give you a couple of hints. He's rich, or at least he used to be, arrogant, with an awful taste in clothes... And yeah, he challenged me recently. Twice. I guess one beating wasn't enough for him..."

Rachel Leblanc: "You gotta kidding me!"

Helena Noir: "You see? I had the same reaction... I don't know what Becky was thinking when she booked this match, but she definetely doesn't know how to lead a wrestling company... Damn, even Prayme was better than this, and this is saying a lot..."

Rachel looks around, maybe concerned that someone in the management could hear Helena's words.

Rachel Leblanc: "Uhm... Well, that's your opinion, and I respect it. I don't agree personally, but I respect it. Anyway, I think it would be interesting to see the two of you in action together, a couple of weeks before the Last Blood Match with your title on the line."

Helena Noir: "Bull**** is the word you were looking for honey, not interesting... I thought I made it pretty clear last week that I didn't want to have him around, until the day I'll put him down for good in a puddle of his own blood. And now here he is, in my corner, against two kids I could have handled on my own. I don't know if this is part of his plan, if he somehow was able to convince Becky to book this match, or if this was her call, probably after a two or three more drinks than she could bear. I thought her goal was to make better show than CEW, and i even gave her a tip on who she should count on to achieve that purpose.. But she wasted it, relegating me in a tag team match somewhere in the middle part of the card in order to book a main event that draws less interest than Coach Jose's Wrestling Lessons for the guys in TCD..."

Rachel Leblanc: "I don't know why you're so bitter with Mars. He's a great champion, he always treated you fairly... You even were this close to stand by his side in his crusade against the Mercenaries, before some misunderstandings lead you to separate ways."

Helena Noir: "I only hope you didn't buy the story that I envy him, or that I'm mad because he defeated me. Everyone has his lucky night, and it just happened that the roman toy soldier had one the first time we met. The fact iis that I'm tired to see everyone believing that he's the best MWA has to offer. I defeated Henlar, just like he did. I didn't even need a capricious baby boy who wanted to make his daddy angry, in order to make the former Heavyweight Champion tap out. But people still consider him as the biggest thing going in wrestling today."

Rachel Leblanc: "I never realised you actually cared so much about the fans' thoughts."

Helena Noir: "It's not the fans darling. Most of them can't even tell who's really talented and who's getting pushed to the top by political games... No, I'm talking about the so-called experts, journalists, media, blogger and obviously those calling the shots. I steal the show on a regular basis, I am undefeated in like 10 consecutive matches, but I'm still overlooked as number two, if not three, in this company. Anyway, despite what they think, despite having to carry Bartolomeo in a tag match against two rookies, I will still prove tonight that I'm the best."

Rachel Leblanc: "Can you tell us your strategy in tonight's match? How do you plan to work together with your challenger?"

Helena Noir: "i'm gonna make Bart, and you all, a huge favour tonight, by not even letting him enter the ring. I'm gonna carry the weight of the entire match on my shoulders, defeating my opponents all by myself. Bartolomeo just needs to stay on the apron and watch. He'll go down in the records book with a win, wuthout even breaking a sweat. And he might also give a closer look to my wrestling style. Whatever he might learn from me, won't save him from his fate at the Pay Per View..."

Rachel Leblanc: "This was the always confident Titanium Champion, Helena Noir"

The camera cuts back to the next segment
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

You Gotta Be Kidding Me! Empty Re: You Gotta Be Kidding Me!

Post by Prayme 2015-03-24, 18:41

good good good!
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-25, 03:49

*Claps* Wow... *gets his world title and hands it to her before leaving* You're the best.

Wait... who's the wannabe and who's the used to be? *Gets his title back and puts a fake angry face*

Seriously though, you never cease to amaze me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum