The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speared on your First day Live!

Go down

Speared on your First day Live! Empty Speared on your First day Live!

Post by Guest 2015-03-25, 21:54

Rachel Leblanc is standing backstage with Christian Key who has Black Jeans and  a Blue T-shirt a Big silver Key on the front.

Rachel Leblanc: Here I am with the TCD member Christian Key. So, last week you had your first match. Well, appearance on the big screen but it did not work out well did it?

Christian sighed and shook his head and holds his ribs before looking at Rachel while nodding. Speaking in a strong English accent.

Christian Key: Look last week yeah? I was set the hell up by a bouncing dog! He came out, never game me a chance, spearing me the hell out...(Bast...!) I came out and got butchered. But you know what? That's fine, he will get his come uppings. Yeah! Just 'cause he is the new kid on the block! I'll get my own. I know I am better than that, all I need is a small chance so... Next time, I won't be so slow... Work hard, play hard!

Rachel Leblanc: Do you think this was done on purpose? To... maybe make a point?

Christian nods and shrugs as he looks back and forth from the camera and Rachel while talking

Christian Key: You know what, mate? I would not be one bit surprised, I mean, come on yo, don't get me wrong, yeah! I know that I am a rookie, but I'm not that bloody well wet behind the ears yeah! Look, I asked for a chance and I got put in the deep end...not a fair bloody fight yeah?

Rachel smirks pulling the mic back and shrugs

Rachel Leblanc: Really... to be truthful I believe you got a fair chance, but what are you going to do from here? Will it put you off trying to run before you can walk?

Christian Key: Maybe just a bit, I mean my ribs hurt like hell after last week's spear but the guy is a damn beast but I know I can take him down yeah! I wont just lay down and take it, I know I got fans out there. I am not a child, I am not just going to lay down yeah and take it... but sure I'll train harder, I got lots of time to do that you know... I don't drink much or party so I'll train hard... I'll make sure next time I am ready and I KNOW I can be a superstar!

Rachel smiles as he moves from one foot to another as she moves the mic back to her.

Rachel Leblanc: Ok, great attitude to have. Therefore, on to the battle between T.C.D and MAD. What do you think will happen? Or what do you think of the members of M.A.D?

Chris gives a smirk and rubs his chin as he moves a bit closer to Rachel and places hits fists together

CHRISTIAN Key: What do I think?! They're BLOODY SNAILS YEAH! All wannabe walking dead fans sis... They think they're like so scary and all ya with cheep Tesco paint for $2.99 all over them yeah... Well, I'll tell you what yeah, they're not fooling no one, right? If they want a fight then that's what they're going to get... We have a team of mortals I tell you yeah!?  We have real stars who live in the REAL world not star treak beam me up Scotty's [CENSORED]! Look, whether I am green behind the ears yeah or I am a top superstars I will 100% BACK UP MY TEAM YEAH! So them [CENSORED] will have to like watch their back!"

Rachel smiles and nods pulling the mic back as Chris moves away.

Last edited by Kevin Dark on 2015-03-26, 03:57; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Speared on your First day Live! Empty Re: Speared on your First day Live!

Post by Prayme 2015-03-25, 23:00

come on bro you can do a longer interview Razz If you need help i can role play as Rachel Smile and give you some questions what do you think brother?
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-26, 03:39

ya fella if ya want dude ;Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-26, 14:08

this its great now Razz good effort Smile for another role play don't be afraid to ask help I will always be open to help you guys Smile
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-26, 18:53

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-27, 17:08

good to go! Damn, I had to work a lot on this one Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum