The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Man walking Signs!(For Ira before match)

2 posters

Go down

Dead Man walking Signs!(For Ira before match) Empty Dead Man walking Signs!(For Ira before match)

Post by Guest 2015-03-31, 09:20

As the fans wait Ira's Promo to start after he walked out and the fans settle down the lights all go out, turning red and blue as thunder flashes and fire burns from both sides of the ring in 3 second interviles,Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring. Tacita Ira looks around holding his head for a moment as he wonders what is going on in his ring.

Ramon Sucre:" Oh god pappi what is going on here? W..was this part of the show!?"

The camera moves around as the dark blue and red lights stay flashing around the arena as the ring starts to fill with smoke., Tascita Ira looks down at the floor of the ring but yet somewhat not in shock..tilting his head to one side as the big screen starts to shutter and begin to come with some sort of picture.

Rick Love:" Hell i don't know..you think it might hello be Kevin dark!?" back form the grave?"

Ramon Sucre:" I dunno, i dunno!! oh..oh god luck at the screen LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! (Point to the screen)

The camera and Tacita ira and fans all look as the screen starts to show a picture.

Tacita Ira easily avoids a Knee on Head and gains the initiative
Tacita Ira charges his arm
and strikes his opponent's face with strong Elbow Smash
Tacita Ira lifts Kevin Dark placing him on his shoulders,
releases him holding his head and falls down making him hit his chin on his shoulders with Fantastic TKO
Tacita Ira approaches the coffin, dragging Kevin Dark to the ring apron
rolls Kevin Dark into the coffin
Tacita Ira grabs the coffin lid
Tacita Ira slams it violently
locking the opponent inside!!!!
INCREDIBLEEEEE!!!!!!!
Tacita Ira grabs a jerry can under the ring!!!!
and spreads the gas on the coffin asking a fan for a lighter!!!
BURNING ALIVE KEVIN DARK LOCKED INSIDE THE COFFIN!!!!!!
11 security men make their way to the stage to extinguish the fire!
Tacita Ira WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS KEVIN DARK!!!

Sinister Laughing can be heard after as the camera feed then cuts back to the grave were Tacita Ira buried Kevin dark. the Picture now moves closer into the dark arena where the gave lays with a now a sideways laying Headstone, with the words Kevin Dark
R. I. P.
March 22, 2015

Then as the fog moves around the grave site..6 Dark hooded reaper tipe figures move into the shot standing by the gravestone. one who begins to move around the headstone and lay a hand on it.

Dead Man walking Signs!(For Ira before match) 1d79fda01e389b8fa33f965e678d91fd

Rick Love:" What in the world is this meant to mean.Could the dark dead Kevin Dark be coming back,could it be a sign?"

Ramon Sucre:" I don't know..but i think That tac as a fair idea whats going to happen!"

Last edited by Kevin Dark on 2015-04-04, 22:36; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Dead Man walking Signs!(For Ira before match) Empty Re: Dead Man walking Signs!(For Ira before match)

Post by Prayme 2015-03-31, 12:33

ira doesnt have a match...please check the card before making a role play
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Dead Man walking Signs!(For Ira before match) Empty Re: Dead Man walking Signs!(For Ira before match)

Post by Guest 2015-03-31, 18:10

:s ah shit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-31, 18:29

I might not have a match but this would go well with my next promo which would see me in the ring. Just not in a match.

Nice promo though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-31, 19:21

sound nice one il change it from match to promo

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-04-02, 15:07

The tombstone pic is way too big so I removed it, sorry
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-02, 17:17

Ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down