The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrap Up

3 posters

Go down

The Wrap Up Empty The Wrap Up

Post by Jason Storm 2015-04-01, 19:21

The camera comes in and we see Jason Storm pacing back in forth in the hallway with headphones in his ears. He is dressed in full ring attire, mentally preparing for his match later on in the night. He is wearing his personal “Stormy Weather” t-shirt and a pair of black and red boots with matching trunks. A few moments later, Rachel Leblanc walks by and starts heading towards him.

Rachel Leblanc: “Let’s see if he is in the mood for an interview now!”

As she walks towards Jason, Jason acknowledges her and removes his headphones form his ears and lets them dangle around his neck.

Jason Storm: “And what do I owe this pleasure?”

Rachel Leblanc: “Don’t get all cute yet Jason, I have some serious questions regarding the accusations from Reaper a few weeks ago.”

Jason Storm: “That old coot. He has been blaming me for weeks now about taking is precious bloody title.”

Rachel Leblanc: “Well….”

Jason interrupts her.

Jason Storm: “Well what?”

Rachel Leblanc: “I think you know what I mean. Myself and the rest of the world want to know if you stole the Inter-city title. So….did you steal the title?”

Jason starts laughing.

Jason Storm: “You, Reaper, and everyone need to stop accusing me of silly things like this. If I truly wanted his title, I wouldn’t need to steal it, I would simply win it in a match. Clearly I am the more dominant of the two. He simply does not have what it takes to be a champion. Someone should have came along and slapped him around like I did last week to show him what it really takes to be called a champion.”

Rachel Leblanc: “What you call ‘slapping around’ others would call a full on assault and in most cases you would have been looked in for criminal cases. You are just lucky you still have a job and are not in jail or anything.”

Jason Storm: “As you guys say ‘All’s fair in love and war’, and there is definitely no love between myself and Reaper. This is an all-out war that he initiated by unlawfully and viciously attacking me a couple weeks ago.”

Rachel Leblanc: “So you attacking him last week was…justified and lawful?”

Jason Storm: (chuckling) “An eye for an eye.”

Rachel Leblanc: “Well ok then. Forget about the last couple weeks and let’s talk about tonight’s match. You are being put head to head against Henlar, a former MWA World Champion, and just like last week, it will be in a hardcore match. How do you think you will fair against him seeing he has quite a good history here in MWA, both as the champion and not?”

Jason Storm: “Honestly, it’s going to be just as easy as beating Reaper last week in a hardcore match. My in ring dominance and brilliance cannot be beat by anyone in this company.”

Rachel Leblanc: “So you are really confidant in yourself and think you can win.”

Jason Storm: (sarcastically) “No Rachel, I think that Henlar is going to beat me….that is sarcasm by the way. Just so you know.”

Rachel Leblanc: “Just had to make sure.”

Jason Storm: “We about done here? I have more pressing matters to attend too.”

Rachel Leblanc: “I guess that’s all I have to ask you now. Till next time.”

Jason Storm: “Bout damn time! Now excuse me, I need to go prepare for my match.”

Jason starts to walk down the long corridor connecting the backstage with the rest of the arena. Just as he is about to exit from the cameras angle, he is knocked down by someone from behind. When he quickly gets back up to his feet and is then slammed against the concrete wall. The camera repositions and we see that it is Reaper. Reaper starts unloading punches to all areas of Jason’s body. Jason then retaliates by blocking one of Reapers punches and starts unloading his own barrage of punches connecting with the midsection and head of Reaper. This goes on for a few seconds with both participants taking their fair share of punches. A swarm of security guards come rushing in and finally break up the two. The guards hold both Jason and Reaper back as the GM, Specter Hoffman, rushes on the screen. He positions himself in between the two belligerents.

Specter Hoffman: “Both of you need to stop this right now. I am getting sick and tired of hearing that two of my best wrestlers are back here fighting behind the scenes while the rest of my show is going on.”

Jason Storm: “You tell him boss!”

Specter moves closer to Jason.

Specter Hoffman: “I am talking about the both of you Jason! Each week it is the same old same old between you two. And over what…a missing title?”

Reaper: “This could have all been avoided if he would just man up and tell the truth for once in his life.”

Specter Hoffman: “How about I just ask him then Reaper. Hmm. Will that make you happy and make you finally shut the hell up about this…well then, let’s have a go at this. Jason…did you take Reapers title during his match against Sam Haze a few weeks prior.”

The camera zooms in Jason and Specter.

Jason Storm: “NO! I did not take his bloody title for like the bloody tenth time!”

Specter Hoffman: “There you go Reaper, looks like Jason didn’t take it.”

Reaper: “He is lying about it all don’t you see!”

Jason Storm: “Listen here you drongo, like I keep repeating myself, if I wanted your bloody title, I wouldn’t have to steal it. I am better then you so I would just win it. No need to steal such a pointless item when I can earn the satisfaction of beating you and then taking that prize away from you and give it to someone who truly deserves it.”

Specter walks back towards the middle between both Jason and Reaper.

Specter Hoffman: “I got an idea! How about this, at our next pay per view, Dawn of Champions, Jason, you will face Reaper for the Intercity title to finally settle this once and for all. Whoever is the victor will be the rightful owner of the title. Now doesn’t that sound good?!”

Jason Storm: “Bout damn time!”

Reaper: “Let’s do it then.”

The security guards both let go of their holds of the two men.

Specter Hoffman: “Both of you come here now and shake hands. This animosity between the two of you needs to end now. You both are one of the best I have ever laid eyes on and I would hate to lose either of you from this company. So, we are going to settle this like gentlemen and business people. So, shake hands now.”

Jason and Reaper both step closer to each other leaving a small gap between each other. Neither of the two extend their hands. They just stand perfectly still looking at the other person trying to intimidate the other.

Specter Hoffman: “I said shake each other’s hands, and that was not a suggestion. Do it now!”

Reaper is the first one to extend his hand. Jason breaks his gaze from Reapers face and looks down at his hand and after a few seconds, finally reaches his hand to shake it. The two, once again, just stand there looking at each other trying to see who the better man is.

Specter Hoffman: “OK now. Break it up ladies. You both have matches to get ready for. I don’t want to see either one of your faces unless it’s during your match. Understand me?”

Jason Storm: “Yes!”

Reaper: “Understood!”

Specter Hoffman: “Good, now don’t make me regret making this decision.”

Jason starts walking off one way and Reaper walks off in the complete opposite direction. Specter stays where he was and looks at both men walking away.

Specter Hoffman: “Probably should have told Reaper that I took his title to be resized. But whatever, this is better for the company.”

Specter walks of the screen and the screen turns black.

Jason Storm
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

The Wrap Up Empty Re: The Wrap Up

Post by Prayme 2015-04-02, 03:08

#JasonForfaceOfMWA
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com