The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helena's interview for the Circle Of Champions Match

Go down

Helena's interview for the Circle Of Champions Match Empty Helena's interview for the Circle Of Champions Match

Post by Helena 2015-04-03, 03:43

Rachel is quickly approaching Helena Noir's locker room, when suddenly, the Titanium Champion opens the door and almost walks into the interviewer.

Helena Noir: "Oh, it's you...."

Rachel Leblanc: "Yeah, I was looking for you. You know I have this interviews with the three champions to do and..."

Helena Noir: "I knew... Why do you think I was trying to sneak away?"

Rachel seems surprised and obviously not very pleased with Helena's answer.

Rachel Leblanc: "Well this will be quick trust me... We had an interview with Reaper before what are your thoughts on his comments about him winning tonight?"

Helena Noir: "My thoughts? Jason Storm surely beat him too hard, and Reapy he's still suffering from a concussion. I mean we are all used to hear him speaking nonsense, but this time is way too much. He should visit Doc Lee and let him check if his brain is not too scrambled.. Or he can just wait for me to knock some sense back in him during our match"

Rachel Leblanc: "Your title the Titanium Championship is considered the minor title of the fed but you have proven the other champions wrong by being the only undefeated champion this should say a lot about you right?"

Helena Noir: "Undefeated as a champion and in sigles competition, even if thanks to some (censored) you seem to know pretty well, I actually lost last week. But aside of that, no this doesn't say much about me. I mean, I warned everyone in my first day here that I was something different from everything they ever saw. The title, the winning streak, these things don't define me. My words, my actions, how dominant I have been in order to achieve these victories should be saying a lot about me. Minor title you said? Why, because Reaper and Mars said they are the biggest things in this company? You should know Rachel, men always lie about their size, this probably help them defeating their insecurities... Tonight I'm going to reveal everyone all these insecurities, I'm going to prove, as if needed, once again that I am the Queen of MWA, and the others so called champions, can only kiss my feet."

Rachel Leblanc: "Bartolomeo has been on your (censored) since his arrival do you think he will be a distraction tonight?"

Helena Noir: "I don't know, why don't you tell me? I mean, you seem to enjoy his company... Is he going to stick his nose once again in my business? Can't he just wait in line like a good kid? Answer me dear..."

Rachel seems a bit scared by the dark and calm tone of Helena's voice, making every word sound threatening.

Helena Noir: "Of course he's going to give it a try. He just can't stay away from me. Don't worry Bart, in a week, you and me will have another dance. I know our first time was pretty good, but I promise the second will be something you will never forget."

She blows a kiss to the camera, and stares at Rachel.

Helena Noir: "Relax Rachel, I didn0t mean it the way you will make his night unforgettable..."

Helena winks at the interviewer and walks away, before saying, without turning back.

Helena Noir: "But if it was a celebration you two were thinking, think again dear... You will be playing "Nurse and Patient", for real. So cancel your reservation at the Hilton's suite, Bart already has a room booked at the Montreal General Hospital."

Helena keeps walking away, as the camera fades.
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Helena's interview for the Circle Of Champions Match Empty Re: Helena's interview for the Circle Of Champions Match

Post by Helena 2015-04-05, 03:40

updated
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down