The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs...oh my

2 posters

Go down

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs...oh my Empty Tables, Ladders, and Chairs...oh my

Post by Jason Storm 2015-04-08, 22:07

The screen comes in and we see the audience inside of the packed arena. The fans are on their feet jumping up and down in excitement. They are anticipating the remainder of MWA’s first ever pay-per-view, Dawn of Champions. The camera moves around we see multiple signs littering the stands with their favorite images and quotes from their respected wrestlers. The camera zooms in onto the commentary table where we see Ramon Sucre and Rick Love preparing papers in front of them. As the camera gets closer, both of the men stair directly into the lens.

Rick Love: “Welcome back ladies and gentlemen.”

Ramon Sucre: “Thank you for returning to our inaugural pay-per-view, Dawn of Champions. So far, we have seen some really good matches.”

Rick Love: “Indeed we have Ramon, and we still have more to come.”

Ramon Sucre: “This is going to be one helluva great night.”

Rick Love: “Let’s take it backstage where we have Reaper with an exclusive interview….”

Before Rick Love could finish his statement, the lights in the arena turn off. Inside of the arena you can see nothing but the flashes of camera going off and the lights from the screens of phones. All of a sudden, a loud ear bleeding screeching noise blares out the speakers for a few seconds. The camera zooms in on the titantron. The video playing on the screen is static. After a few seconds, the screen turns and we see an image of tables, ladders, and chairs scattering the scene. A deep gravelly voice is heard.

Voice: “Tables, Ladders, and Chairs…oh my.”

The video on the screen pans to the left still showing a room filled with various types of tables, ladders and chairs.

Voice: “Tables, Ladders, and Chairs…oh my. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs…oh my.””

The camera goes back to the view of the arena and the crowd is still standing on their feet in anticipation as the camera zooms back in on the titantron.

Voice: “Two men walk in. Only one walks out.”

The video on the titantron shows a picture of Reaper and Jason Storm.

Voice: “Only one man will remain intact after the match.”

The video changes to see older TLC matches from previous shows. We see some of MWAs strongest and best wrestlers fighting in the ring.

Voice: “Only one man will walk victorious.”

The titantron now displays images of the aftermath of matches. People are being carried out in stretchers. Others are being treated my doctors for their cuts. Others are lying on the mat in a puddle of their own blood.

Voice: “There can only be on survivor.”

The video changes again displaying titles swaying above the ring with two men staring at it from below. The screen the fades into parts of the match with people going through tables and being knocked off the tops of ladders.

Voice: “There can only be….”

The screen fades into a series of videos of people holding championship belts, still bloodied up from their matches.

Voice: “ONE CHAMPION!”

The screen goes back to showing highlights of previous TLC matches and the screen fades to black.

Jason Storm
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs...oh my Empty Re: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs...oh my

Post by Henri Black 2015-04-11, 14:38

Added
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum