The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a new dawn

2 posters

Go down

a new dawn Empty a new dawn

Post by Helena 2015-04-14, 16:18

The Arena goes completely dark, while "Noir" by Shandon starts playing softly from the speakers. The fans start buzzing waiting for the Titanium Champion to walk out. As the chorus of the song blasts out loud, shining lights pierce the darkness and Helena finally walks out from the curtains with the title around her waist. She walks down the aisle to the ring. Once she gets in the ring, she unwraps the championship belt and raises it high in the sky, before placing it on the canvas, right at her feet. She asks for a microphone and stares at the crowd, waiting for their mixed reaction to calm down. Some of the fans start a "You killed Bart!" chant, putting a grin on the champ's face.

Helena Noir: "No I didn't... Even if, I must admit, that was pretty close. So, everyone has been over me in social media for what if I was about to do to him, and if I was actually going to do it. I already said all that I had to say, to mr Hoffman that night, if you didn't get it, go watch the match again. And this is the last time I'm going back to it."

Ramon Sucre: "Do you think Helena can prove any feeling at all Papi? I mean she seems ice cold, all the time, even with what happened to Bartolomeo"

Rick Love: "She's way too hot to be a piece of ice, Ramon.."

Ramon Sucre: "That's not what I meant..."

Rick Love: "Oh, did I really said that in a loud voice? I was meaning... Shut up now, and let me listen to her!"

Helena Noir: "Moving on, I'm out here, as usual, as your Titanium Champion. This is getting familiar, don't you agree? I held this title from the first MWA iPPV all the way till its last. Three men challenged me for it, one is retired, the other is now even more broken and twisted than he was before, and the last one... after all his proclaims and bold statements, he lost his face against me. Literally..."

She rolls her eyes

Helena Noir: "At least half of it. But now that MWA is dead, what's the fate of the Titanium Championship, and of its one and only owner?"

Specter Hoffman music starts playing, as Helena takes her tirle and rest it on the shoulder, leaning back on the ropes and waiting for him to reach her in the ring. Hoffman is holding a sort of suitcase. He steps in the ring, and asks for a microphone.

Specter Hoffman: "As the General Manager of LOC, I'm here to congratulate with you, miss Noir for succesfully retaining once again. What happened with Bartolomeo was an unfortunate accident, but if you feel you owe him or anyone else some apology of sort..."

Helena Noir: "I'm not going to speak of it again. I thought I was pretty clear on that."

Specter Hoffman: "I know what you said me that night, I remember it clearly, and that filled my heart with questions and doubts on who Helena Noir really is. I can see why you don't want to talk about it, and I respect your decision. But I won't tolerate anyone, not even you, to interrupt me."

Helena Noir stares at him, almost studying the new general manager. After some moments of silence nad tension, she smiles at him.

Helena Noir: "I like you mr Hoffman. This company was in need of someone like you in charge, after Prayme and Becky's awful management. I guess you're out here for a reason, something involving my title maybe?"

Specter Hoffman nods with a smile

Specter Hoffman: "I'm glad we have an understandment miss Noir. And yes, I'm here to talk with you about your future. You have been the most dominant champion in MWA history, undefeated in singles competition since you won it, if i remember correctly. A great accomplishment indeed. But that was the past, Helena. We are now stepping to the next level, the title you're holding means nothing now. Give it back to me, and I will make you the first ever Bloody Skull Champion..."

He opens the briefcase, revealing a brand new championship belt. As the camera zooms to it, revealing the details, we can clearly see Helena Noir's name on the plate.

Specter Hoffman: "An old and insignificant belt, for a new, shiny and precious piece of gold for the Queen Of Pain. Seems like a fair deal, don't you think?"

Helena stares at her title, gives a look at Specter's briefcase, and than goes back to the Titanium Championship. She starts talking without lifting her eyes from the title she held for so long

Helena Noir: "You know mr Hoffman... I worked so hard for this title. I gave my blood for it, and that's not a way of saying..."

Specter Hoffman: "I know Helena, but this is our only option."

Helena Noir: "With all due respect, mister Hoffman, the non-interruption thing goes both way..."

Mr Hoffman raises his hand, almost apologizing, and allowing Helena to continue.

Helena Noir: "I made the history of this title. I made it mine. I defended it with pride, redefining the meaning of Hardcore and Xtreme. Careers have been broken trying to take this away from me. And I can definetely keep going, destroying any challenger that stands in my way, wheteher it will be for the Titanium or the Bloody Skull Championship!"

She gives him the title, while the crowd burst in cheers. Mr Hoffman seems satisfied, and he takes the new title out of the briefcase and extends it to Helena. She looks at the Bloody Skull very closely.

Helena Noir: "I met a wise man at Dawn Of Champions, he said some very interesting things about pain. One especially stuck in my mind. 'What is more worthy of your pain than the evolution of your soul?' I think about it, over and over. You were right mister Hoffman. That was the past, we are now stepping to the next level. And so am I."

She rolls out of the ring, leaving the general manager with both titles.

Helena Noir: "We all know I am the greatest thing in LOC today, and I think you will agree with me that there's only one way for me to go, there's only one prize that will really suit the Queen Of Pain..."

She turns on her heels and walks away with the usual mix of cheers and boos from the fans. Inside the ring, Specter Hoffman after an early moment of startling recompose himself, picks up the titles and walk away, while the camera cuts to the announcer table.

Ramon Sucre: "What did we just saw Rick? I'm not sure what happened..."

Rick Love: "I think Helena just gave up her title. It looks like she has set her eyes on the World Heavyweight Championship, leaving the Titanium, I mean Bloody Skull title vacant. And I think she's more than entitled to do it"

Ramon Sucre: "Are you sure? I mean, who can really tell what's going through her mind"

Rick Love: "Noone can. But I'm pretty sure that she's going to demand a shot at Henri sooner or later"

Last edited by Helena on 2015-04-14, 17:42; edited 1 time in total
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

a new dawn Empty Re: a new dawn

Post by Prayme 2015-04-14, 16:22

Helena wrote:

Ramon Sucre: "Do you think Helena can prove any feeling at all Papi? I mean she seems ice cold, all the time, even with what happened to Bartolomeo"

Rick Love: "She's way too hot to be a piece of ice, Ramon.."

Ramon Sucre: "That's not what I meant..."

Rick Love: "Oh, did I really said that in a loud voice? I was meaning... Shut up now, and let me listen to her!"

ajajajajajajajajajajja funny

is it open to me for the title retirement?
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-04-14, 17:42

updated
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-04-14, 21:25

can't wait to see you guys feud for the next season great job Helena!
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-15, 02:31

Just... great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content