The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sprangled banners...

Go down

Sprangled banners... Empty Sprangled banners...

Post by Guest 2015-04-15, 02:54

The titantron show Mars' locker room and him sitting on the couch, a lifeless expression on his face. The crowd starts cheering for their former champion. Mars is dressed exactly as at the PPV, and quite frankly, seems like he hasn't changed clothes, or slept since the PPV. He's looking at a screen, replaying Henri Black's entrance for tonight's show.

Mars: [CENSORED] kid! Who does he think he is!? He got one over me and now thinks he can just imitate me? As if he wasn't imitating me enough before...

Suddenly he stops and turns towards a direcion at the back of the room. Camera turns this way, to reveal no one.

Mars: l know he beat me fair and square! I-l proved everyone right. The pressure of being a champion... Mars couldn't handle it. The most vicious, the most intelligent, the most complete man in Sports Entertainment, TREMBLED against Henri Black. So, l ask you, my friend, what is the way of getting back in the title picture?

He nods after a couple of seconds.

Mars: Exactly. We kill the Mars. We kill the PAWN of the ignoramuses, the little star that would pose with little kids for the camera, the guy that would get serious with the motivation of getting in the bedroom with the Titanium...l'm sorry the Blood Skull champion, we kill the IMPOSTER that joined MWA!

He gives a twisted smile.

Mars: And as LOC dawns, the real Mars shall dawn as well. Th Mars that anyone will fear, the Mars that won't care about the ignorant people. Blessed by Mars Ultor himself, the most vicious he is. And he's coming, for Henri Black!

He starts laughing hysterically as camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Sprangled banners... Empty Re: Sprangled banners...

Post by Henri Black 2015-04-15, 03:09

Guys... I think I broke mars...
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-04-15, 03:53

Oh, no worries my friend, he is... fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum