The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Man Standing

3 posters

Go down

Last Man Standing Empty Last Man Standing

Post by Henri Black 2015-05-27, 08:21

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome the MAD Entertainment champion and the winner of the all in Tournament... The Blackstar HENRIIIIIIIIIIIIII BLACK

The lights in the arena dim and begin to flash and Last man Standing by Hammerfall hits the speakers as Pyro blows from the ramp, Henri Black walks through the flames, the All in title held above his head

Henri: Ladies and gentlemen, I have a confession to make. last week I participated in a match that too me to both my mental and physical limits, A match that I will always remember as the greatest victory I have ever achieved against an opponent that is deserving of my respect, and yours. An opponent who I am officially challenging to a rematch... RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW

The fans begin to chant for Overgiver and a few, less vocal fans, for Widow Bianco

Henri: I am of course referring to Helena Noir, The Queen of Pain, The Bloody Skull champion my Sister in arms...

(insert fan reaction here)

Henri: So Get out here Helena, lets show these peasants how it's done
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Last Man Standing Empty Re: Last Man Standing

Post by Henri Black 2015-05-28, 02:14

started.

Helena, How do you wanna do this 'rematch' strip poker or a coin toss
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-05-28, 17:33

Strip Poker should require Momma black come down and stop it.. I said we should save it for a better time Smile

Coin toss will work or maybe something boring like chess Razz

Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-05-28, 17:45

"Noir" by Shandon starts playing in the Arena as Helena Noir walks down the ramp with the Bloodyskull Title resting on her shoulder. She quickly walks down the ramp wuthout even looking at the fans, Her eyes glued on Henri Black.

Helena Noir: "Everyone knows that you beating me was a fluke Henri. You had one lucky shot that knocked me down, plus the referee counted the three too fast. Not to mention that, according to my horoscope, Saturn was in opposition to Uranus, and that definetely put some negative influence over me. And then again, you probably put something in my drink to gain some advantage over me. My reflexes were so slow that night, and I can barely remember anything.."

The crowd starts booing but Helena ignores them and keeps talking.

Helena Noir: "Anyway, I'm not out here to make excuses... I'm just telling why you were able to beat me that night. Quite frankly, I don't believe that you can do it again Henri. That's why I came here to accept your proposal for a rematch. And I'm so sure that this time I will beat you, that i'm going to let you pick the stipulation."
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-05-28, 22:29

Henri: Very well then Helena... I challenge you to a Two out of Three falls match! Here, Tonight

Henri reaches into his pocket and removes a quarter rolling it across his fingers

Henri: Go get ready, Helena. You'll need to bring your A-game for this
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-05-29, 15:56

Razz Razz
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-05-30, 06:03

Yeah, I have no idea where to go from here
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-05-30, 08:16

Helena stares at Henri, apparently angry at him

Helena Noir: "So, this is how you wann play it Black? You really are going to make fun of everything this company stands for, by putting such a coveted prize as the all in trophy on the line... with a coin toss? Is this the level of direspect you have for all these fans?"

The crowd starts chanting "Henri Sucks" over and over.

Helena Noir: "You're right, they don't deserve (censored)! Noone in this company deserves anything, starting from those dumbasses calling the shots in the back, to every single wannabe in the locker room. And certainly, neither one of these idiots wasting their money to watch this show..."

The expected negative reaction of the fans puts a smile on Helena's and Henri's face.

Helena Noir: "Truth hurts, doesn't it? The fact is that you, idiotic people, have the power to change things. But you are too blind, or probably too addicted to the (censored) they keep feeding you week in and week out to realize that we could give you the change you need. The change this company need. Take a look at last week tournament, They put the only two people that deserves to be called champions against each other, in the first round. Did you seriously expected me and Henri to fight to our limits? And for what? Pride? Honor?"

She stops for some seconds, enjoying the hate of the fans.

Helena Noir: "Hennerz warned you, wrestling is fake, our match was fake! But this, what's going to happen now, is real. The All In Trophy, something people like Overgiver, King Muscle and those two spider (censored) were putting their career on the line for, will be contested with a lucky shot. I hope you'll enjoy the show"

She turns to Henri and stretches a bit.

Helena Noir: "I'm ready Black, I pick Head!"

(i wrote my part just because Henri started this... And now it's up to him to end it Razz)
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-05-31, 04:12

With that Henri flicks the coin up into the Air and catches it on the way down to reveal...

Henri: Tails, 1-0 to me. next toss

Henri flicks the coin up into the Air and catches it a second time and faces the crowd

Henri: Heads, 1-1, This is exciting isn't it guys

As the fans Continue to chant "Henri Sucks" he flips the coin a third and final time

Henri: And the winner is.... TAILS, Two flips to one. I guess I win Helena
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum