The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old grudge from his bloodline

2 posters

Go down

The old grudge from his bloodline Empty The old grudge from his bloodline

Post by Prayme 2015-07-28, 06:37

Big Boss Rosario is on his knees covered in blood on his face while Helena Noir and Hennerz are holding his arms
when suddenly the man with the black skull mask reveal himself shocking the entire world of wrestling

BBR: ( with a weak tone of his voice ) I...I cannot...believe...you

Ventura: Father...

Big Boss looks up while the blood slowly covers his eyes blinding him

Ventura: It was written in the skies...you wrote that in the blue sky that one day someone would put you out of your misery and here I Am father.

Big Boss struggles to speak but his son shuts him up with a slap

Ventura: You once said when we were broke '' One day we will be so powerful and rich that people won't have a choice to respect us...people who looked down on us and gave us the shovel to dig our own grave will be putted to the grave they wanted us to be in.'' That's when you forgot who you were father...your vision wasn't with us...The Rosarios...but only you as The Rosario! You also said '' Karma is your best friend, your favorite ally , your personal assassin and plays the role of both God and Satan when you're a good man to others''

Ventura gets bends over to whisper in his father's ear

Ventura:(whispering) Looks like karma played you today.

Ventura stands up and continues to speak

Ventura: Remember when you looked down on me and said '' you will never be like me '' You were right...I will never be like you father...I'll be better than you...better than my brother...and better than the rest of our bloodline....when you built your kingdom ''The Torture Chamber'' like GOD did with even
I was that angel that would outwork everyone but yet wouldn't get your attention till I knock the (censored) of your favorite one and got banish from the dojo like GOD did with Lucifer...

Ventura smirk

Ventura: Dad...I'm your Satan...I AM the devil...The Arcangel in your heaven who was willing to protect and serve for you till the end of times...and here tonight
I'm bringing the real apocalypse to you and show the GODS and DEVILS how to get it done! Your name today will reach the status of a Legend who couldn't pull it off and in short time the name of Rosario will vanish and disappear like air planes in the Bermuda triangle.

Ventura tells the others to free the arms of his father as he lift him to his feet

Ventura: I want you to know...that I thank you for not raising me.

Big Boss slowly looks up and tries to see into his son's eyes but quickly drops to the floor as Ventura applies his special maneuver called the Dominator

Paramedics rushes the ring as The Revenants celebrates the arrival of the new and real member of The 4 horsemen of the apocalypse.
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The old grudge from his bloodline Empty Re: The old grudge from his bloodline

Post by Helena 2015-10-09, 10:36

is this supposed to happen some day? Smile
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler