The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puppet or Man

Go down

Puppet or Man  Empty Puppet or Man

Post by Guest 2015-01-29, 09:47

The Mercenaries Music begin to play as the fan rise to there feet in sound breaking coarse of boos

Rick Love :Well that take out the guesting game the only question is which ones are coming .

Reaper Walks out from the backstage area follow by Ventura mic

Ramon Sucre: Ventura still doesn't look to happy .

Rick love :Well this is his father company and his father has pretty much told the world he not good enough to be the face of this company .

The fans chant Mars Mars,Loki, Loki, Sketh ,Sketh

Reaper and Ventura make there way to the ring Reaper points to Ventura

Reaper :Ventura I brought you out here with me tonight cause kid I've watch you for a while and saw you be given chance after chance to prove yourself not only to me, Henlar,Beery and your father as well as the world .That your here in MWA and The Mercanaires cause of you Not Daddy dearest.

Ventura balls up his fist take a step towards Reaper

Rick Love : Ventura don't,Don't do it kid

Roman Sucre: This will be the biggest mistake Ventura will make of his life .

Ventura grab the mic

Ventura :Man you drag me out here to tell me I'm out of the group just say it .

Reaper : Ventura kid I brought you out here to tell you I still have fate in you so much so .

Reaper Removes the Intercity title from his shoulder

Reaper :I want you to take this title wear it travel with it eat sleep cause and one day now that Sketh is out of action and i see no one else willing to step up to the plate well

Rick Love : Is Reaper just going to give away the Intercity title to Ventura

Roman Sucre: I think that what where about to see

Reaper : I'm go surrender the Intercity Title to you kid you wear it and do this title proud .

Reaper holds the title out to Ventura

Vantura : You think I can't beat you Reaper I'm a Rosario we win titles ,If i wanted that belt I'll win it .

Reaper : That how you wanted it fine send me down a Ref .

Rick Love :Well here we go Ventura about to die

Ramon Sucre: Silly kid

A ref emerges from the back and starts heading towards the ring when suddenly Loki music starts to play and Loki chants start rolling through out the arena .

Reaper turns towards Loki who stops at the top of the entrance way mic in hand .

Reaper : Loki MWA newest hero ( Laughs ) I guess you miss the part where I asked for a Ref not a wannabe .

Loki: Reaper I was just sitting in the back listen and i heard you talk about how Sketh no longer in the title picture that there know one .

Loki Loki Loki chants keep coming

Loki smile at the fans

Loki :Like i was say know one to challenge you for the intercity title ,Well say hello to Mr. Nobody Reaper I want that title and i wanted it now .

Ramon Sucre: Well seems we have a contender

Reaper: Loki Loki Ra Ra Ra this isn't like you running down to save a fellow friend you step in this ring with me face to face your going to get hurt and hurt bad .

Loki: That the chance we all take every night Reaper its apart of this business and I for one am more then willing to risk my body my career and my life to show you and the world that I am the best ,So we have a match or you just going give that puppet in the ring the belt and I'll win it off him anyways ?

Ventura rushes towards the ropes Reaper grabs hold of him .

Ventura :I ain't no bodies Puppet .

Reaper:Loki You want this well fine earn it show me you can hang with the big dogs and you call this man a Puppet well just try pulling his strings Ventura Vs Loki tonight will see whom worthy .

Loki nods his head and head to the back Reaper exit the ring Ventura still standing inside confused look on his face

Rick Love :I think Loki just talk himself into a match .

Ramon Sucre:Yep and Ventura went from becoming a champion to being a road block in 2.5 secs

Reaper get to the top of the Stage turns and looks back at Ventura who throwing a fit

Reaper: Ventura ,Ventura Remember you either carry the legacy or a puppet good luck kid .

Back to top Go down

Puppet or Man  Empty Re: Puppet or Man

Post by Prayme 2015-01-29, 14:27

great role play brother Razz
one issue is that wasn't the plan

the plan was ( SPOILER ALERT ) ( SPOILER ALERT ) we come out together cause Mars took out Beerserker during his match so we start to walk in teams of 2 I put Ventura with Reaper
and Myself with Henlar to prevent any other attack.

You come out talk about the little situation and gets interupted by Loki
who ( SPOILER ALERT ) just won against Ventura fair and square
he will claim a title match since we've put Sketh out of action and He won against Ventura

you will talkshit about Ventura and give Loki the chance to fight you
Ventura will put his words as well
putting on some tensions between Reaper and Ventura
ending the role play heading towards commercials break before the main event
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-01-29, 14:29

do your part Razz
I'll add mine Suspect
Loki will add his cheers
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-30, 16:26

Reaper : Loki MWA newest hero ( Laughs ) I guess you miss the part where I asked for a Ref not a wannabe .

Loki: Very funny Reaper, you see I was just sitting in the back listening and i heard that you were talking about how Sketh is no longer in the title picture. Maybe this new born hero could be a good replacement for him.

Loki Loki Loki chants keep coming

Loki smile at the fans

Loki :So like i was saying I am interested in that belt. And i am better that the kid you have over him.

Ramon Sucre: Well seems we have a contender

Reaper: Loki Loki Ra Ra Ra this isn't like you running down to save a fellow friend you step in this ring with me face to face your going to get hurt and hurt bad .

Loki: That's a decision that i took, Reaper... i think is better to help others than just striking down people that can't defend themselves in a 3 vs 1. But anyway, do we have a match? or you just going give that puppet in the ring the belt?

Ventura rushes towards the ropes Reaper grabs hold of him .

Ventura :I ain't no bodies Puppet .

Reaper: Loki You want this well fine earn it show me you can hang with the big dogs and you call this man a Puppet well just try pulling his strings Ventura Vs Loki tonight will see whom worthy .

Loki nods his head and head to the back Reaper exit the ring Ventura still standing inside confused look on his face

Rick Love :I think Loki just talk himself into a match .

Ramon Sucre:Yep and Ventura went from becoming a champion to being a road block in 2.5 secs

Reaper get to the top of the Stage turns and looks back at Ventura who throwing a fit

Reaper: Ventura ,Ventura Remember you either carry the legacy or a puppet good luck kid.

(i chnage a bit my dialogues)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-01-30, 17:24

ok this is perfect
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down