The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAX REYNOLDS YOU ARE...

Go down

JAX REYNOLDS YOU ARE... Empty JAX REYNOLDS YOU ARE...

Post by Guest 2015-02-14, 18:12

"My Name Is" by Eminem hits the speakers and Ronnie Steeler comes from backstage without the smoke and spark shower. He goes around the ring and takes a microphone without saying a thing, then he slides inside the ring. Ronnie walks around with some stiff movements, he turns towards the titantron and points a finger towards it. Finally he raises the microphone to his mouth.

Ronnie Steeler: JAX REYNOLDS, YOU ARE [CENSORED] DEAD!

The crowd errupts in a mixture of reactions, some people are chanting, others are booing.

Ronnie Steeler: Tonight, I'm going to [CENSORED] murder you! In the Destiny's Case match there will be only TWO wrestlers, me and him. Jason and Chaos are no match for either of us, while Bustin Dustin doesn't really matters. TONIGHT, IT'S ME VS JAX. You will leave in an ambulance, I guarantee it!

The crowd starts chanting "Let's go Steeler!" while another part replies "Steeler sucks!".

Ronnie Steeler: Boo all you want cuz I don't give a flying [CENSORED]! You know how many [CENSORED] I give? I wish I did!

The chants start again, Ronnie stops and looks at the crowd and then continues.

Ronnie Steeler: I'm going to say it again: JAX REYNOLDS, YOU ARE [CENSORED] DEAD!

Ronnie drops the microphone and heads backstage, the crowd keeps up with the chant battle.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum