The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some things never change

3 posters

Go down

Some things never change Empty Some things never change

Post by Helena 2015-02-20, 11:07

The Arena goes completely dark, while "Noir" by Shandon starts playing softly from the speakers. The fans start buzzing waiting for the Titanium Champion to walk out. As the chorus of the song blasts out loud, shining lights pierce the darkness and Helena finally walks out from the curtains with the title around her waist. She walks down the aisle to the ring, ignoring some of the fans stretching out their hand trying to reach her. Once she gets in the ring, she unwraps the championship belt and raises it high in the sky, before placing it on the canvas, right at her feet. She asks for a microphone and stares at the crowd, waiting for their mixed reaction to calm down.

Helena Noir: "This.. This is like some sort of deja-vu, don't you think? A new season is upon us, and a lot of changes happened since the last time I walked out of an iPPV like this. We have a new Heavyweight Champion, The Pride Of Rome, GiwRgos Mars..."

She has to stop as the crowd starts chanting Mars' name.

Helena Noir: "Yeah I got it, you guys love him. I can hardly tell why, but let's move on. So, new champ, some fresh meat in the roster... One has to wonder if Mr. Rosario has some kind of agreement with the local asylum, as all the nutcases seems to be ending in MWA... That Apple kid is really wacky to say the least."

She picks up once again her title, looking at it closely.

Helena Noir: "Lucky for you, some things never change... Helena Noir is still your Titanium Champion, and despite competing in the most brutal match of the night, I am still standing here tonight, looking for the next butt to kick!"

As she lifts her title over her head, the fans immediatly start chanting "Queen Of Pain" over and over. Helena rests the title over her shoulder before going on with her speech.

Helena Noir: "I asked Prayme earlier, and he says that he couldn't find any opponent for me..."

She is interrupted by the boo of the fans.

Helena Noir: "I can feel you, that sucks. But you can't blame the boss for this... It's not his fault if half of the men back there are just too scared to step in the ring with the Queen Of Pain, while the other half... They actually believe what Mars said before. That this is a title for midcarders. And they are actually too proud to consider them that way, and too stupid to realize that it's all a big lie."

Helena points her finger to the entrance ramp, raising the tone of her voice a bit.

Helena Noir: "You see, despite what Mr HeavyPaper Champion says, the belt he's holding, it's worthy at best to keep his pants up. What's the story in fighting for a title that, as for now, only changed hands with dirty tactics and third people involvement? Two people held it so far, and both of them needed Ventura to win it. Yes Ventura, not exactly the toughest SOB in the business. No offenses to Prayme's son..."
The camera zooms on Helena's smiling face

Helena Noir: "Bottom line, to everyone in the back. If you are looking for a nice accessory to match your shoes, than Mars title is really what you are looking for. Just walk out that curtains, challenge him and bring some friends to the title match to help you win. Your name will then be the one on that plate. A name that these people will forget as soon as some other punk with a couple of friens will screw you up to take the precious title from your grasp"

She air quotes the word "precious" in an obvious mockery.

Helena Noir: "But if you really want to make a name for yourself, you should take a shot at the biggest dog in the yard, at the only title that never changed hands in MWA history, at the real standard for competition in this company. Don't let anyone fool you, there's no Roman Empire around here. Just a kingdom of violence, and you're looking at the legit Queen. The question is, are you brave enough to try take the crown away from me?"

She leans against the ropes, waiting. Suddenly, Bartolomeo's music comes on, Bartolomeo is seen walking out of backstage with a mic in his hand, the cheers go loud.

Helena Noir: "Looks like we have a pretender.. Wait who is this kid? Is he really working here? Oh, great, must be another rookie. I'm starting to think that Mars could be right after all..."  

Bartolomeo rises his microphone to his lips... and says

Bartolomeo: "It might be true that I am a rookie to this federation, but challenging you is a good place to start as any, as you stated yourself... now, you can't always judge a book by it's cove-"

Helena interrupts him, saying

Helena Noir: "Oh sweety, that is adorable, you don't think I've dealt with your kind before? the rookie that recently joined the federation and think he's such a hotshot for being the new guy? and didn't you say something you "cared" about what the fans wanted, and yet your challenging me out of your own self-interests, that completely invalidates your point of "caring" about the fans, I beat rookies like you on a regular basis, your no different from the rest."[/b]

Bartolomeo: "Ouch, that's quite the mouth you got there, and I'm doing this challenge because I'm doing it for the fans and I haven't truly seen you in action at all, "darling" so how about, sometime this season you and I have a match? I'll show you I go hardcore."

Helena puts down the microphone and laughs at what Bartolomeo says, putting the microphone back up, she says

Helena Noir: "Oh man... I'll give you credit, you have got some guts for personally challenging me, but you'll need more then your "hardcore" side to try and take me on sweety, I've taken down some of the MWA greats, your only a broke-millionaire wrestler who are in debt with people, I can't exactly say I'm impressed overall, but I guess any challenge is better then none... I'll accept your challenge, and then, you'll see why they call me the Queen of Pain... This is no ordinary title, Bart. It requires a toll. A tribute in blood. You claim you can go hardcore. The question is, will you? Are you willing to put your young career on the line against me? Look at what happened to Xtreme Enigma... If you want to reconsider this situation, and take a step back, you're still in time my dear"

The crowd cheers wildly at just what happened... after the cheer is done, Bartolomeo says

Bartolomeo: "Your tough talk is truly astounding, and no, I don't plan to quit anytime soon "My Queen" I'll be the one to put you in your place and show you your not the best, and even if I can't do it... somebody will eventually step up to do it themselves... either way, your destined to fall... you know what they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

The crowd lets out yet another wildly cheer, as Bartolomeo leaves the ramp, Helena is seen smiling, and at this point the camera turns black.

Last edited by Helena on 2015-02-25, 06:27; edited 1 time in total
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Some things never change Empty Re: Some things never change

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-20, 11:28

nice!!!
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-20, 17:14

Basically, the whole rp is a shot at me, so damn why can't I join? Great job as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-21, 14:29

Love it #QueenOfPainMovement
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-22, 05:45

Hmm... I could do it if you want, since I have no feud whatsoever lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-23, 07:44

Fine for me. Unless the boss has different plans, we can work it out
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-23, 08:25

Well... if nobody is gonna make an RP with this...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Suddenly, Bartolomeo's music comes on, Bartolomeo is seen walking out of backstage with a mic in his hand, the cheers go loud.*

Helena Noir: "Wait... out of all the people in the locker room that could challenge me, this pathetic starting punk wrestler thinks he can beat me? clearly this guy hasn't seen what I can do in my matches."

*Bartolomeo rises his microphone to his lips... and says*

Bartolomeo: "It might be true that I am a rookie to this federation, but challenging you is a good place to start as any, as you stated yourself... now, you can't always judge a book by it's cove-"

*Helena interrupts him, saying*

Helena Noir: "Oh sweety, that is adorable, you don't think I've dealt with your kind before? the rookie that recently joined the federation and think he's such a hotshot for being the new guy? and didn't you say something you "cared" about what the fans wanted, and yet your challenging me out of your own self-interests, that completely invalidates your point of "caring" about the fans, I beat rookies like you on a regular basis, your no different from the rest."

Bartolomeo: "Ouch, that's quite the mouth you got there, and I'm doing this challenge because I'm doing it for the fans and I haven't truly seen you in action at all, "darling" so how about, sometime this season you and I have a match? I'll show you I go hardcore."

*Helena puts down the microphone and laughs at what Bartolomeo says, putting the microphone back up, she says*

Helena Noir: "Oh man... I'll give you credit, you have got some guts for personally challenging me, but you'll need more then your "hardcore" side to try and take me on sweety, I've taken down some of the MWA greats, your only a broke-millionaire wrestler who are in debt with people, I can't exactly say I'm impressed overall, but I guess any challenge is better then none... I'll accept your challenge, and then, you'll see why they call me the Queen of Pain... If I were you, I'd quit trying to challenge me right now, you've got such a pretty face... and wouldn't it be bad if I was the one to break it?"

*The crowd cheers wildly at just what happened... after the cheer is done, Bartolomeo says*

Bartolomeo: "Your tough talk is truly astounding, and no, I don't plan to quit anytime soon "My Queen" I'll be the one to put you in your place and show you your not the best, and even if I can't do it... somebody will eventually step up to do it themselves... either way, your destined to fall... you know what they say, the bigger they are, the harder they fall."

*The crowd lets out yet another wildly cheer, as Bartolomeo leaves the ramp, Helena is seen smiling, and at this point the camera turns black.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-23, 09:50

Bartolomeo wrote:Well... if nobody is gonna make an RP with this...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Suddenly, Bartolomeo's music comes on, Bartolomeo is seen walking out of backstage with a mic in his hand, the cheers go loud.*

Helena Noir: "Wait... out of all the people in the locker room that could challenge me, this pathetic starting punk wrestler thinks he can beat me? clearly this guy hasn't seen what I can do in my matches."

*Bartolomeo rises his microphone to his lips... and says*

*Helena interrupts him, saying*

Helena Noir: "Oh sweety, that is adorable, you don't think I've dealt with your kind before? the rookie that recently joined the federation and think he's such a hotshot for being the new guy? and didn't you say something you "cared" about what the fans wanted, and yet your challenging me out of your own self-interests, that completely invalidates your point of "caring" about the fans, I beat rookies like you on a regular basis, your no different from the rest."

*Helena puts down the microphone and laughs at what Bartolomeo says, putting the microphone back up, she says*

Helena Noir: "Oh man... I'll give you credit, you have got some guts for personally challenging me, but you'll need more then your "hardcore" side to try and take me on sweety, I've taken down some of the MWA greats, your only a broke-millionaire wrestler who are in debt with people, I can't exactly say I'm impressed overall, but I guess any challenge is better then none... I'll accept your challenge, and then, you'll see why they call me the Queen of Pain... If I were you, I'd quit trying to challenge me right now, you've got such a pretty face... and wouldn't it be bad if I was the one to break it?"

*The crowd cheers wildly at just what happened... after the cheer is done, Bartolomeo says*

*The crowd lets out yet another wildly cheer, as Bartolomeo leaves the ramp, Helena is seen smiling, and at this point the camera turns black.*

Pssst, Helena. he's calling you fat
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-23, 12:52

Run for your life Bart!

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-23, 14:49

lol
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-25, 05:54

Good job Bart... I hope you don't mind if I'll change a couple of lines Helena says. I'll keep the general meaning, just changing the words. And paste everything together.

Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-25, 10:02

Of course, I tried my best to type in what you would say, I don't know too much about Helena's personality haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum