The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mercenaries - Henlar - Reaper - Ventura & Beerserker

2 posters

Go down

The Mercenaries - Henlar - Reaper - Ventura & Beerserker Empty The Mercenaries - Henlar - Reaper - Ventura & Beerserker

Post by Prayme 2014-11-12, 14:03

right after the intro of MWA Mr.Rosario's theme song the godfather remix by jimmi hendrix plays all around the arena
as the crowd hear the music a huge storm of boos can cover the theme song.

Rick Love: Well looks like Montreal is loud and clear about the boss.

Ramon Sucre: And I understand why,they took away what they really wanted to see and that papi it was seeing Mars finally win the MWA Heavyweight Championship.

Rick Love: The brought back the tragedy of Montreal and repeated history with the MWA Montreal's screw job!

Prayme walks out on stage with a smirk on his face enjoying the hate.

Rick Love: Here he comes.

Mr.Rosario walks towards stage as he walks in front Henlar,Ventura,Reaper and Beerserker follows him behind all in suits.

a huge chant of You sold out can be heard across the boos.The group continues to walk down the ramp.

Ramon Sucre: The Mercenaries was a plan the boss made since day one.

Rick Love: Nothing says that but one thing it was clear he wanted his best friend to have the gold around his waist.

Mr.Rosario slowly climb the steel steps followed by Henlar,Reaper,Ventura and Beerserker entering the ring.

Mr.Rosario receives the mic from the ring announcer and exit the ring immediately.

The crowd slowly begins to calm the hostility towards the man in charge.

Mr.Rosario slowly brings the mic to his lips.The Mercenaries stands behind Henlar and Mr.Rosario.

Mr.Rosario: It's good to be back!

Crowd boos

Mr.Rosario: I know people is wondering why I did what I did to Mars at Sunday Night Horrors...and honestly I don't have to explain myself to anyone in this arena!

Insults are thrown towards the boss

Mr.Rosario: But by pure pleasure I will do it! After all you all paying to be in our arena so let's enjoy this moment all together!

Rick Love: What a bastard!

Ramon Sucre: I can't believe this papi! How can he do this to his public?!?

Mr.Rosario: I did what I did to Mars because It was best for business...It was best for my business! You see Mars...you may proven to this people that you are worth it...but the truth is that you are not yet ready to step up in the big leagues...you're not championship material...you're not Beerserker ex world champion! you're certainly not Reaper our next IC champions and future of this company and off course will never as good as my best friend and face of this company Henlar!

Loud boos can be hear and the sold out chant is heard.

Rick Love: He didn't talk about his son Ventura who recently change his name!

Ramon Sucre: Papi...i think it was a clear message to everyone he is clearly not happy with the performance of his son!

Rick Love: But still he just exposed his weakest link of the Mercenaries!

Ventura looks at the others not knowing why his father didn't talk about him like he did with the others.

Mr.Rosario: You are never going to be like them and will never be the face of my company as long they are all here to be the cover of all MWA Dvds,posters everything name these guys are what you'll be seeing in every corner of the city!

Rick Love: Oh please..

Ramon Sucre: Well papi...we all screwed!

Mr.Rosario: We and when i say we I'm talking about all my staff back there and off course Becky my head of security..we have done some calculation and If Mars would have been champion today...all the view would have drop by a lot!

The crowd: We Want Mars! We Want Mars! We Want Mars!

Mr.Rosario: ( speaks in french ) Ahhhh mes imbéciles préféré You also want the Stanley cup and you'll never get it! HA HA HA HA!

Rick Love: That's a cheap shot from the boss he knows how his city are fans of Hockey and the Canadians is like their biggest pride in the city!

Ramon Sucre: Papi..we can't say anything! He is the boss.

Mr.Rosario: Mars is one of you!

The crowd start the yes chant!

Mr.Rosario: He dreams of the day he will put his hands on the championship...but just like you all it's all a dream! The Mercenaries are the greatest in the industry leaded by the Best of The Bests Henlar! And Mars...I'm sorry but I think you should pic another division...or another job cause they aren't going nowhere!

Mr.Rosario finish his boring speech as Henlar extend his arm for the mic to have his speech as well.Mr.Rosario gives the mic and backs away to let the lead to Henlar.

( Henlar your part finish the role play )
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

The Mercenaries - Henlar - Reaper - Ventura & Beerserker Empty Re: The Mercenaries - Henlar - Reaper - Ventura & Beerserker

Post by Prayme 2014-11-17, 02:21

updated
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

The Mercenaries - Henlar - Reaper - Ventura & Beerserker Empty Re: The Mercenaries - Henlar - Reaper - Ventura & Beerserker

Post by Guest 2014-11-17, 03:40

That was... mean Sad

Lol great rp prayme

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2014-11-17, 14:59

GiwRgos Mars wrote:That was... mean Sad

Lol great rp prayme
Razz its all love!!!

when people are mean with you it's either because they know u can make it so they want to push you towards the limits
or they hate you because you are better than them! bounce bounce bounce
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-04, 13:34

Waiting for Henlar to reply to start my own rp...

Still waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-11, 02:03

not to bad lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Henlar 2015-01-15, 20:01

Henlar makes a little pause before start his speech. A pause that is followed with some boos of the crowd. Henlar Smiles like if he just heard a very funny joke and the people start booing heavier.

Henlar: Okay okay i am sorry i just i couldn't control myself...

Henlar stops again and laugh more while the crowd and even the others guys at the side of Henlar seem a bit surprised.

Henlar: You know everyone? It's so good to be back at the top, it's like... after all the hard work, i look at myself and I see this belt around my waist... all those days of sacrifice... i really deserve this.

Crowd start booing while Henlar just smile and Prayme points him with his finger saying without a microphone "he is the face of the company!"

Rick Love: Oh come on... did he really said that?

Henlar: And you know what is even sweeter? that the guy i beat to get the belt was Mars! That makes it even better!

Crowd's boos get even bigger and some guys start throwing some trash to the guys in the stage.

Henlar: Okay okay sorry i had to take that out of my chest. But i have to be honest with all of you, Mars is a good opponent and a good challenger for my belt we all know that...

Crowd start to get silent.

Henlar: And that was not the last time that you see him in action.

Crowd: Rematch! Rematch! Rematch!

Henlar: Today he... today...

Henlar is not able to speak with all the crowd chanting "Rematch". Prayme whisper to the ear of Henlar who noods his head to answer.

The crowd starts to get silent after that.

Henlar: Today he will not face me.

Crowd boo a bit.

Henlar: He will face Ventura and Beerserker and if he wins... well... if he gets another shot for my belt or not, that's not of my business.

Music starts on the arena while Prayme, Henlar,Ventura,Reaper and Beerserker leaves the stage and the crowd don't look happy at all, chanting diferrent things.
Henlar
Henlar
MWA Pro Wrestler
MWA Pro Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-16, 01:48

Oh, so... do I have to edit the last part of my roleplay?

Btw great job man, great rp

Back to top Go down

Post by Henlar 2015-01-16, 06:46

not necesary... because in your roleplay you are asking for a rematch and i never said if you will get it or not... i did it like that so your roleplay have sense (after all i read it beofre replying here)

Very Happy
Henlar
Henlar
MWA Pro Wrestler
MWA Pro Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-17, 15:32

Great stuff here guys. seems i need to step my game up sum lol. jokes aside I'm really into this storyline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down