The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Broken Road

Go down

The Broken Road Empty The Broken Road

Post by Guest 2014-11-15, 04:59

Ace walks into the Arena bar. He heads to the bartop and sits down and ask the baretender for their special of the night.

Ace: Sir may I get your Montreal Trickster with more Whiskey please.

All of sudden Rachel walks up behind him.

Rachel: Why so down Ace?

Ace smiles

Ace: I'm not down just upset about everything that went down. I did not want to do what I did, but maybe it was for the best. I kind regret my decisions, and how I treated everyone. But I can't make up for it, I can only move forward.

Ace smiles and then puts one hand on Rachel's shoulder.

Ace: You understand right. About why I did, what I did back at the PPV

Rachel smiles at Ace and gets up and kisses him on the cheek and walks away.

Ace: You didn't answer my question Rachel. Wait....

Rachel continues to walk away and never turns back around. Ace looks at the bartender and smiles. Ace tries to keep it in but tears fall from his face and he gets up to walk away but from behind him he grabbed by a girl.

???: We need to talk.

Ace turns around and is shocked to see who it is.

Ace: Why do you want to talk now..you had all the time in the world to do it earlier but you kept pushing me away and kept breaking me down. You're married to my brother, why can't you just leave me be.

Ace snatches his arm away but she grabs it again.

Ace: Let go Kaleigh.

Kaleigh: I can't. Ace you are just to important. I was wrong to do what I did to you but I didn't know what else to do. You dissapear for 4 years and then come back and think everything can just return to normal. How can they?

Ace looks at Kaleigh and more tears begins to fall.

Ace: You were my bestfriend. The only thing that kept me alive was the hope to see you again. It was the thought of just being able to see you again is what kept me fighting. But when I did see you again things were so hostile. It was hard to keep calm, so I snapped on my brothers and ended both of their careers. What do I do now Kaleigh. I am lost. I need someone...anyone.

Kaleigh kisses Ace.

Kaleigh: It's okay to be scared...its okay to be lost. Till I see you again, I'll carry this moment with me. But I have to go. Ace be safe, and don't fighting. If you need someone to fight for, then keep fighting for me.

Kaleigh walks away letting go of Ace's hand. Ace tried to grab her but she gets away before he can. Ace walks back to the bartop and looks at the bartender.

Ace: One more round please.

The camera fades away.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum