The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helena's reasons?

Go down

Helena's reasons?  Empty Helena's reasons?

Post by Guest 2015-01-27, 08:14

Camera comes to.light in the ring Where GiwRgos Mars is already standing, pretty angry.

Mars: It seems, I need a reality check. I came last week to this ring thinking that I had three allies, because I really didn't see what happenned in that Xtreme match.
It seems that Sketh will be out of the picture for some time due to the Mercenaries attack. It also seems, that my suspicions that miss Noir likes her paychecks big was true, as it seems that she doesn't like risking her success, which WILL big huge.

Mars: So, once again the big twist that everybody saw happenned and I was once again attacked.

Mars: You know you're in trouble when the only trustworthy person for you thinks Rachel is the best thing since sliced bread.

Mars: But, let's focus on Helena. We were no best buds, but I want to know what made her change her mind. I offered her the best I could, I offered her the big step in her career towards the top. But it seems, all people care about is the money...

He looks towards the titantron, and smiles when Helena's music hits the speakers.

Back to top Go down

Helena's reasons?  Empty Re: Helena's reasons?

Post by Helena 2015-01-27, 11:31

The crowd welcomes the Titanium Champion with a huge round of boos. Helena stops on the stage, her head high almost challenging the fans and waits for the music to fade out. As it did, she walks down the ramp as the fans chant "You sold out!"

Helena Noir: "You really need a reality check Mars. And so do these fans..."

Hearing these words make the boos grow even louder. Helena stops halfway to the ring.

Helena Noir: "First thing first, I HAVE NOT JOINED The Mercenaries. I'm not the one who asked to fight Sketh for a sort of chance to prove myself worthy. I have been put in a match against him, and I won, fair and square. What happened next? I could say it was not my business, but that wouldn't be truth."

She walks again to the ring, and starts walking around it.

Helena Noir: "I hated it... Just like I hated what happened at you at Night Of Horrors. What was I supposed to do?"

Mars is about to reply, but Helena, who's now in the ring right next to him, puts her hand on his microphone and lowers it.

Helena Noir: "Before you say something stupid like 'you should have helped him out' let me ask you one thing.... Where were you? And where was Loki when your partner needed you? You are the one who took him and Loki on this crazy crusade against power, you are the one supposed to have their back, not me... And definetely, you are the one who's responsible for what happened to Sketh. Being a leader doesn't mean you only get the glory... Casualties are also on you Mars. You better start dealing with it, Mars, if you really want to go to war..."

She stares at him with fire in her eyes.

(go on Mars, I have something more to say but i think you want to say something at this point)
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-27, 11:54

He smiles.

Mars: As I said, I didn't see this happenning, cause I was preparing for that stupid interview I now wish I'd never done. I will be a realist. I should be there.

Mars: But I put too much trust in you. I get the recoil for it and I knew it but I did it. Poor Sketh is paying for it.

Mars: And I never said you joined them.

Mars: I never said you sold out.

Mars: I said that you didn't risk losing the standard paycheck you get in case Prayme gets on his period and does something like firing us. I said you didn't get the risk to pick a target other than Kevin Dark who is good but not a top lister yet.

Mars: I say you lost your chance. It was right there in front of you, but you chickened out like the little girl everyone called you in your early days.

Mars: Because taking it or leaving it is what defines history in the end. You left it, and I couldn't be more sorry about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-01-27, 13:17

Helena: "It's not about the money, mister Glory and Honor. I just happened to be in one hell of a match, and you wanted me to go back and risk not my paycheck which I don't give a damn about, but my physical integrity facing with no help at all three men? I must admit, for a moment this crazy thought came on my mind, fortunately I was able to keep the cold and think again..."

Again the crowd echoes her words with boos. Even Mars seems like he's not approving what Helena just said.

Helena: "Oh yeah, you boo me now. Come on, do it! Boo me because I placed my own health before Sketh's one... As if anyone of you would have done it another way.. And you Mars, how dare you judge him? How dare you blame on me for not standing against the Mercenaries after an eXtreme Match doing what you couldn't do because you were too busy checking on the mirror if every single one of your hair chest was in his place for your next interview?"

She pokes him on the chest

Helena Noir: "You said your faith in me was misplaced. And you are right. I never pledged my allegiance to you, I didn't owe you ANYTHING. As for Sketh, I'm sorry for him, he did not deserve this. But he knew what he was getting into, and I hope Loki realizes this too, if he's not too busy trying to get into Rachel's panties. They don't play by the rules, they MAKE the rules. They will exploit every single second you lower your guard to strike, but they won't hit you. They will make sure that all your friends go down. One by one. And they almost did it."

She takes a few steps back, and exits the ring from between the second and third rope.

Helena Noir: "Your overconfidence made you lost your first ally, Sketh, last week. Your impulsiveness and poor judgement are almost making you losing a second one, me... Can you afford it?"

She walks up the ramp, in a strangely silent Arena.

Last edited by Helena on 2015-01-28, 05:41; edited 1 time in total
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-27, 13:52

Mars: Before you completely leave, just saying, I don't blame you. I completely recognise my fault. I might give that feeling that I am overconfident and all, but I have thought of giving it up many times.

Mars: You know why I haven't?

Mars: For me. Because I deserve better. That's what I tried, and I am still trying to teach you, if there's anything I can teach you. Our personal goals deserve every breath of us. Sketh couldn't handle it. I won't cry over it even if it's my fault. I will look back on it when I am standing winner. Because I won't lower my guard enough for them to end me.

Mars: The question is, what about you? As long as you are our reigning Titanium champion you are never safe from them.

Mars: And even if I am a terrible leader and a more terrible person, I am still one more person in the fight. You can take it again, or else you are next because clearly Kevin Dark is Prayme's pawn just outside of the Mercenaries.

Mars: I won't beg you. If I burn in the end and fail I will have failed. But to say you didn't side wity me because  I didn't owe you anything? You sound a lot like that spoiled girl, Reaper.

Mars: You dissapointed me, do whatever you want. I take the blame on Sketh's career. Are you gonna take the blame on yours?

OOC: Finish it

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-01-27, 16:06

Helena Noir replies at Mars without even turning back to him.

Helena Noir: "I never thought you were a terrible leader, nor a terrible person. As a matter of fact, you're the just the type of guy that everyone look up to, seeing him as the charismatic one they could die for. You so firmly believe in your cause that I'm sure you won't hesitate one second before throwing yourself in the flames,and burn in  a desperate attempt of achieving your goals..."

She then turns back to him.

Helena Noir: "What you're lacking, is strategy. You can't seem able to see further than your nose. This war you started, it won't end anytime soon. It won't end if Loki takes out Ventura, it won't end with Reaper losing his title, and it possibly won't hand if you are able to take the title away from Henlar. You are losing all of your assets, one by one, sacrificing them because you can't take your eyes off that title, not seeing that the Mercenaries are burning all your bridges, until you will remain alone, one man in the lion's lair."

She shakes her head.

Helena Noir: "Don't worry about my career, it's just fine, thanks to me... If I had helped Sketh last week, at this point I could have found myself without this title and on the injured list. I stood still, even if every inch of my body was pushing me into that ring to save him. Live to fight another day, does it ring a bell to you? Apparently not, since you're going all kamikaze against your rivalries, instead of watching your guys' back. Believe it or not, I let Sketh down for you, because I thought you needed me at 100% to win this war. Yet again, you couldn't see it, and you said that I disgraced you. This means that you don't think you need me."

She pauses for some seconds, lowering her head and shaking it in disappointment.

Helena Noir: "I feel sorry Mars... Not for letting you or anyone else down, no... I feel sorry because I thought you were better than this. I thought you were something more than a bunch of muscles and a big hearth. Those two things alone, are not going to save you from failure. And when you'll be drowning, think that you took two young men careers in this Icarus flight... It's not too late Mars. You should now better than anyone that Rome wasn't built in a day, but it took so much less time to destroy it. My last advice, if for a moment you could deflate your ego, is simple. You know how they work, and if you didn't get it, I told you earlier. Try at least not to make things too easy for them. As for me, I'll keep walking my path, and make things my way. One day maybe our roads will cross again, maybe sooner than you think. Until then, good luck. You're gonna need it!"

Helena walks out on the notes of "Noir" by Shandon, leaving Mars in tbe middle of the ring

Last edited by Helena on 2015-01-28, 05:40; edited 1 time in total
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-01-27, 16:22

I just read your other RP... You wrote it as I was writing mine, but we ended up writing almost the same things Smile
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-28, 01:57

Great job indeed. Killed it again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down