The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last stand

Go down

Last stand Empty Last stand

Post by Guest 2015-01-28, 09:04

GiwRgos Mars storms across the ramp towards the ring, without music. He gets a mic and starts speaking, not waiting for the crowd's cheering.

Mars: Cut the noise, people.

Crowd goes silent.

Mars: There are many things I need to adress. Like, give a sincere apologie to Sketh, who is now out because of me. Because I acted like a complete chicken. Because I showed everyone that I was the hypocrite. I did some thinking, and I wanted to tell everyone who's watching us some...resolutions of me.

Mars: I couldn't adress miss Noir's last words to me because I was dumbfounded, but she is completely right. I am just muscle and a big heart. False, I am just muscle. Big heart is an overstatement for a leader who abandoned one of his comrades. Most vicious? What vicious thing have I done since I came here? Most intelligent? Then why do I keep falling for the same [CENSORED] tricks over and over? Most complete? I don't have the other two basic assets.

He seems ready to break down.

Mars: Loki, you are in this in your own responsibility. Like I am. No one is gonna be there for us, mostly because I.lost two allies by my stupidity. Helena if you're listening to this I do need you. But you shouldn't ever, ever get yourself in this. Because it's go hard or go home.

Mars: And it seems I am not even in the match card today.
Pretty logical. I failed, yet again.

Mars: Now, the question is: Is there no point in continueing? I say no.

The arena seems more silent than ever.

Mars: But that doesn't mean I'll stop fighting. I will NEVER give the Mercenaries that pleasure. I will make my last stand. I WILL get my title match at the PPV. I will beat Henlar and I WILL stand with my hand raised.

Mars: It will be over when you go down, Henlar. Because you aren't motivated enough. I have every vein of my body focused on the title. And no one else to get the backfire from my stupid decisions.

Mars: At least, no one that wouldn't do that by himself.

He doesn't continue speaking.

He drops the mic and leaves in the mixed reaction of the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Last stand Empty Re: Last stand

Post by Guest 2015-01-30, 02:56

very good lots of heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-30, 15:39

Mars: At least, no one that wouldn't do that by himself.

He doesn't continue speaking.

He drops the mic and is about to leave when suddenly Loki's music is heard.

Loki appears in the ramp while the crowd cheers at his appearance.

Ramon sucre: So here is someone the crowd wanted to see.

Rick love: And someone that has not said a damm thing since he saved Mars last week.

Loki: hey buddy! Wait a second, don't go yet. Seems that i was able to save you from the physical damage but not the psychological one.  Yeah i know how you feel, you lost Sketh your... friend... or... well i don't know what he was for you, but we can say he was your ally and Helena give you her back with good reasons. I Heard all the conversation.

The crowd seems to have a mixed reaction about Helena while Mars stay calmly and respectful at the center of the ring listening.

Loki: But at least remember what Helena said last week before the match against Sketh, do you remember?

Mars thinks for a bit and seems that he can't remember

Loki: Her exacts words where: "If there's anybody in this company who could make such a bold move as stepping up against authority and possibly succeed, well.. that would be you.".

The crowd cheers after the those words.

Loki: I am not the type of guy to compliment guys, i prefer ladies of course. But i am agree with those words that she said in that moment. Maybe you are the only one who is able to bring justice to corrupted federation. And that's why i decided to help you out... no matter if you wanted it or not.

Crowd cheers and start to chant loki's name.

Loki: And i have to say that i love to be in the spotlight.

Loki smiles to the closet camera and pose. After a moment Mars seems that he is about to speak but Loki interrupts once again.

Loki: I almost forgot to mention! I appreciate your concern with Sketh and i want to let you know that if i fall fighting for justice, it will not be your fault... it will be my own fault. A hero's last stand should always be in a fight... just like you.

The music of loki is aired once again and the camera fades away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-30, 15:41

i was going to do a separate roleplay, but adding here my roleplay to yours i think it was better lol!

Tell me if you like it or want to add or remove anything Surprised

i can take out my part and make a new roleplay if you don't like the addition Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-01-30, 18:05

Just saying... this is really intense! I was loving your "solo rp", it was a good twist, showing a change in your persona, the "human side" of the Roman.

Then came Loki, and I must say, his rp completes yours so well that it would be a shame to split them. And appearing out of nowhere is just so.. typical Loki! Good Job guys, IMO we should leave it like this
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-31, 12:00

"Like it"? I don't like it AT ALL!

I plain love it man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content