The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bar narrative version

Go down

Do U wish to create a narrative meeting room?

1. Yes, I wish!

2. No, I don't!

3. No, definitely it's not a good idea.

4. Really I don't have any interest to do this.

View results

Bar narrative version Empty Bar narrative version

Post by Guest 2015-02-05, 10:01

I wish to introduce some kind narrative kind of speaking between people meeting at the bar. Maybe it will be a chance for a new life for some people. But this kind thing must have rules to make it sense for everyone. I would like to do this, but I'm not sure how You all look at it. U know I'm oldschool roleplayer, but It mustn't concern You and maybe this new version of creating would be something really interesting.

The rules to might write something inside this Narrative Bar (we need to create a name for this bar to make a new topic) should be clear for every1.
1. If U wish to write something, U need to clearly understand previous conversation and make something corresponding to.
2. Your reply can't contain only one phrase: must have at least some introduction of situation U are in (place where U are, how U looks like, things around U and some kinds of stuff). Ofcoz if U don't feel good with it, just write a little only.
3. U can't put words or talk instead of someone close to U, unless he get agree with U about it. Tag team speaking or something like that.
4. Exist exceptions from every rule ofcoz.

If U wish to add some rules be my guest.

The place of meeting can be at Gym as well, but it should be somewhere every1 gonna to meet others. And familiar Basketball

I f U like this idea let me know and try to comment. After this we will choose where it's gonna be and how we interfere with each other.

Back to top Go down

Bar narrative version Empty Re: Bar narrative version

Post by Prayme 2015-02-05, 14:14

its this kinda a game?
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-05, 14:39

More rping = Fine with me man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-05, 15:20

Its not that I'm not interested in it just in it just don't think ill have time. rping for my matches taking enough time other then that yea rping about a bar would be fun since due my parole i can't enter a bar lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down