The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparation for my RP

Go down

Preparation for my RP Empty Preparation for my RP

Post by Guest 2015-02-10, 21:13

Hi.

I have some plans of RP. I wrote something already, but i stack with a moment. I need someone inside MWA roleplays, who can speak with my character like normal, maybe psychoanalitic (request for staff Helena or Prayme) or just little friend (wrestlers) - and confidential (ofcoz can be next feud who my confidential info transfers further)
I need to speak with him/her, next will be camera which sees me walk out from him/her. The rp will not say the talk about between characters anyway. But it must be a point in the story.

If it will be a new relationship there are 2 ways to go:
1. bad ass - who just want to hurt me and hurt more my sister's friendship what is the main thing in this RP
2. good one - who just help me with talk about and next with a bad ass from MWA (look point 1 - but it will be feud in next season)

Deadline is Friday, I wish to put this RP next sunday in.

Back to top Go down

Preparation for my RP Empty Re: Preparation for my RP

Post by Guest 2015-02-10, 21:23

Muscle Jericho wrote:Hi.

I have some plans of RP. I wrote something already, but i stack with a moment. I need someone inside MWA roleplays, who can speak with my character like normal, maybe psychoanalitic (request for staff Helena or Prayme) or just little friend (wrestlers) - and confidential (ofcoz can be next feud who my confidential info transfers further)
I need to speak with him/her, next will be camera which sees me walk out from him/her. The rp will not say the talk about between characters anyway. But it must be a point in the story.

If it will be a new relationship there are 2 ways to go:
1. bad ass - who just want to hurt me and hurt more my sister's friendship what is the main thing in this RP
2. good one - who just help me with talk about and next with a bad ass from MWA (look point 1 - but it will be feud in next season)

Deadline is Friday, I wish to put this RP next sunday in.

youèd have to talk with prayme first cause Ièm not sure what he might have in mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-11, 06:54

I think I get what you are meaning. You just need to "use" some other wrestler in your RP, showing you and him/her talking. For what I understand, it's just a build-up for something in future. Whoever accepts to be in your roleplay doesn't have to say anything in this one, but will just set the basics for a future cooperation.
So guys, if you have no clues on what you'll do next season, here is a chance for a heel to find a new opponent, who's offering you an easy target (his feelings for his sister) to work on. Or a chance for a face to help a rookie against some bad guy Smile

I'm not sure I can help you in this one MJ, I already have something planned for my future, and I can't fit a feud with you in it, even if Helena would be the perfect girl to exploit your weakness Razz I hope someone else steps in, because this is something really good for both to work on, open for various scenarios. If noone gets it, in that case we can use Helena for this one, but I can't see us feuding over next season Sad

And by the way, deadline for ALL roleplays should be 24 hrs before the show, so let's try to have this and all RPs ready in time Smile
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-11, 08:05

If I don't win Sunday, I might wanna turn heel, but no promises Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-11, 08:30

Helena, U are a great investigator I see.

I see 2-3 mainstreams for my RP. It's almost written by Helena, but with exceptions.
The one who I'll speak about sister? a) start a new relationship who I can rely on with b) start speaking with someone in MWA who just betray me for someone who hurt my sister and feud c) start speaking with soemone in MWA who betray me and feud with me

For now - it's just a plan, nobody unless myself and 1-2 ppl MWA will know about the ending of this story. Next few steps will be write like a part of RP. End of this RP will be on next season. By "hurting my sister" will be soem kind of breaking her heart - and maybe something more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down