The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create my mangers back story(interactive game)

Go down

Create my mangers back story(interactive game) Empty Create my mangers back story(interactive game)

Post by Guest 2014-10-23, 05:02

Create my mangers back story(interactive game) Staff-16

My manager is "The Creepy Girl". Also known as Jess Grimm's Conscience.

She is a supernatural entity and is the precursor to my attacks.

If she appears to you, pain and violence are about to happen.

I have used this girl as my manager for 6 years but have never came up with a back story for her.

So I am submitting a challenge.

Submit your ideas for her back story.

I will be taking your ideas to create her official back story to announced at the end of the season.

This is an interactive concept and look forward to your ideas on how a little girl becomes the dark ghostly harbor of pain and vengeance.

Back to top Go down

Create my mangers back story(interactive game) Empty Re: Create my mangers back story(interactive game)

Post by Guest 2014-10-23, 10:45

Well... let's see... we could do it the cliche way, which is easier... you know, stuff like being an orphan, having watched war and stuff like this turning her to a psycho whose only happiness is the pain of others, or you could find someone more creative than me xD

Back to top Go down

Create my mangers back story(interactive game) Empty Re: Create my mangers back story(interactive game)

Post by Guest 2014-10-29, 19:26

How about that she was not originally a child?
She had aged normally, but when Jess kept going to a dark place, she age regressed in order to cope with what was happening and also have the imagination to create what Jess needs. Over time this has corrupted her more and she can no longer return to her orginal form

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-03, 09:05

A child missing In the 60. Never found..but clings to the momentum of jess.she turned out to be a cousin whof died at 14 when she was picked up by some strange men..what happened from there u can guess..now she seeks revenge threw her cousin against all men Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down