The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract Signing

2 posters

Go down

Contract Signing Empty Contract Signing

Post by Prayme 2015-02-02, 14:55

Prayme's theme song hits the speakers as he come out followed by Henlar on his right
the two walks slowly towards the ring with a arrogant look on their face.
Henlar approach a fan and pretend to give him a fist pump but takes it back and laugh.
The two climb the steal steps and enters the ring and goes to their side of the table.
Mr.Rosario picks up one of the two mics on the table and begins to speak.

Mr.Rosario: For those who weren't on time earlier to see what happen...Mars and I had a talk about the upcoming title match at Glory Or Honor.
you all saw him lose and lose and lose and lose right?

Crowd boo the boss.

Mr.Rosario: Now he came with a proposition and I couldn't refuse...he got one point right and it was about the money Henlar and Him can bring to the company. You all want to see Mars vs Henlar III right ?

Crowd cheers loudly

Mr.Rosario: Not me!

Crowd boos 2 times louder than the cheers.

Mr.Rosario: But I'm all about business I couldn't refuse an offer like the one Mars proposed...so I had to add the condition to their match so everyone can be happy about it...You guys get the match you all want to see...Henlar gets another easy title defense and I get the money from your pockets!

Crowd continue to boo the boss

Mr.Rosario: Now enough talking...Mars if you please come down this wonderful ramp...climb these beautiful steel steps...enter the ring between these black ropes and get down to business.

Henlar stands their with the belt on his left shoulder.

( Mars turn )
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Contract Signing Empty Re: Contract Signing

Post by Prayme 2015-02-05, 16:04

updated
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-06, 07:44

A metalized version of the Gladiator theme hits the arena's PA systems, as GiwRgos Mars makes his way to the ring, accompanied to the crowd's cheers.

He doesn't talk untill he has arrived at the apron.

Mars: I must say that this offer that you made to me was pretty interesting. A no DQ match for the title, where if I lose I never get another shot at the title.

He steps down from the apron and starts circling around the ring as he speaks.

Mars: That means you've got a trick up your sleeve, even without your son.and your [CENSORED]. Well, I must say it would be foolish of anyone to accept.

He starts to get away from the ring.

Mars: Unless you are me.

He rushes to the ring from the bottom rope and goes so close to Henlar, their foreheads collide.

Mars: I hope you enjoyed the title. No DQ means I can play dirty too.

Prayme tries to get Mars away from Henlar, but Mars stops him.

Mars: One more step and your paper champion is dead.

He gets away from Henlar.

Mars: I'm glad you two realised how much you need me. That, without me, Henlar is even more of a paper champion. The kids backstage, the ones that don't hold a title or have set their eyes on one, they are good, but they don't have the IT factor yet. They don't have that thing that makes a whole arena cheer them or boo them with all their passion yet.

He stops to let the crowd cheer.

Mars: No one back there is like THE MOST VICIOUS, THE MOST INTELLIGENT, THE MOST COMPLETE MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT, AND LEADER OF THE 12TH LEGION FULMINATA, PRIDE OF ROME, GIWRGOS MARS!

He smiles.

Mars: And that's why I will sign the contract.

Crowd cheers.

Mars: But I want the champion to go first.

He points to Henlar and throws him the pen, that he catches.

(Henlar, your turn bro)

Back to top Go down

Post by Henlar 2015-02-07, 10:09

After catching the pen Henlar leaves it in the table and ask for a microphone.

Henlar: So you want the champion to go first, do you think i am here to refuse this match? no, i am here to accept the challenge just as you. I am a bit tired Mars, tire to here the constant annoying of every fool in this arena telling me that i am not real champion.

Crowd cheers to that comment.

Henlar: That you should be the champion.

Crowd cheers even louder.

Henlar: Next week i will put an end to your ambitions and to your constant moaning.

Henlar takes the pen putting the microphone in his other hand and sign the contract then he hands the pen to Mars, but in the moment Mars is going to grab the pen Henlar let the pen loose and it falls to the ground.

Crowd boos

Henlar: Woops sorry my bad.

Mars stares at him seriously and unfriendly and slowly he grabs the pen from the mat.

Prayme and Henlar move a bit away from Mars once he is signing the contract. Once he is done he leaves the pen on top of the paper.

Mars gets to a corner of the ring and Henlar makes a sign with his hand that he can leave. Mars takes a moment to look at his surrounding.

Mars: So... that's it? no cowards attacks this time? oh wait right... all your pawns are in the hospital.

Prayme seems that got piss at the comment and is about to answer but Henlar interrupts.

Henlar: Very funny Mars, very funny. But the attack that i will do to you will be next week, because signing that contract was your last mistake.

Mars smiles and laugh a bit while he leaves the ring. Mars' theme hits the arena and he starts taunting to the crowd. Everyone is cheering "Mars for champion" when the camera fades away.

(edit whatever you want) Smile
Henlar
Henlar
MWA Pro Wrestler
MWA Pro Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-07, 10:27

That was pretty badass, kudos guys! That was some contract signing

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-07, 11:12

I wili will add the ending Smile
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-07, 12:25

If I can make a comment for this RP... I would say, it's very good piece of Your work. And in a many moments of conversation, interesting. Anyhow I see every character know each other and can be feel a chemy in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down