The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mars Appreciation Night! (Open.to whoever the hell who wants, to say whatever the hell they please)

3 posters

Go down

Mars Appreciation Night! (Open.to whoever the hell who wants, to say whatever the hell they please) Empty Mars Appreciation Night! (Open.to whoever the hell who wants, to say whatever the hell they please)

Post by Guest 2015-02-15, 18:50

A metalized version of the gladiator theme hits the arena's PA systems, as GiwRgos Mars makes his way towards the ring, mic in hand, with his world title on his left shoulder. He is wearing a T-shirt which reads: Veni,Vidi,Kicked ass.

He starts to urge the crowd to cheer, which they do really loud.

Mars tries to speak over them but he's not heard, so he shruggs off his shoulders and starts laughing.

Mars: Now, if you were quiet...

They.go silent so that he starts to speak.

Mars: We made it. No, I made it. I am the champion, as I.promised you. The Mercenaries... are probably dead. I did it. Sadly Loki didn't but... all my hard work... got rewarded.

Rick Love: I guess he forgot Ventura helped him.

Mars: I spit in the face of.power, speared my boss and left as champion. For everyone here.

Mars: MWA is becoming bigger than Montreal, and that signals a new era, an era of which I am the emperor! For everyone who has believed in me.

Mars: I am the champion of you. I am the champion of Canada, US, I am the chsmpion of every place ai set my foot at.

He pauses to let the crowd cheer.

Mars: But most importantly.. I am the champion of everyone back there, because I stood up for them to the authority. Because I made their careers a.little bit easier for them.

Mars: This is why I, your WORLD CHAMPIOOOOOOON...

He pauses as the crowd goes wild cheering.

Mars:... DECLARE THIS DAY, MARS APPRECIATION DAY!

Mars: So, feel free to come out here, and... appreciate.

He bursts into laughter and starts waiting.

Helena Noir is the first to walk out, without any music. She has her Titanium Championship around her waist, and she walks to the ring, clapping her hand to the newly crowned champion. Mars stares at her, stll unsure if she's mocking him or if she's sincere.

Helena Noir: "You finally made it Mars, congratulations for joining the Champions Club! As the longest reigning title holder in this company, it's my duty and pleasure to welcome you in this inner circle."

She takes a few steps closer to the ring, breathing deeply.

Helena Noir: "It feels great right? Breathing glory, having all these folks cheering for you, smelling the fear in your enemies... Wait, what are you saying? You just became champ and you haven't tasted all those things yet? Sorry, but your words fooled me.. I did this for all the guys in the back, I am the emperor of a new era, this is my appreciation night..."

She's obviously mocking him, and Mars is not taking it easy. His face quickly changes expression to an angry one.

Helena Noir: "Hey relax soldier, I'm just having some fun.. To be honest, I'm glad you made it, even if after our last encounter, I doubted you had what it takes. So, seriously, congratulations... But remember, is not holding a title that makes a man. Take Henlar for example"

The crowd boos hearing the former champ. Helena nods.

Helena Noir: "That gold around your waist, doesn't define you. You are now the Heavyweight Champion, but what I see in front of me is the same insecure kid who was begging for help a couple of weeks ago. If appreciation is what you fight for, you just have so much to learn about being a real champion!"

He seems really angry.

As he brings the mic to his mouth to reply, he gives a good hearted laugh.

Mars: Oh, come on, can't I mess with all of you? Of course I don't care that much about appreciation, I just wanna see what everyone back there has to say. Out of curiosity. The only thing I strive for, is glory. And I achieved it. I am the champion of MWA, and yes it does feel great.

He stops as if to think what to say next.

Mars: Change your attitude please. Just because you beat the midcard doesn't mean anything. You did it pretty.convicingly, I'll give you that, but not worthy competitors have dared to challenge you till now.

His facial expression becomes friendlier.

Mars: But tonight we celebrate! Because history WAS made, even if at the end of the day we chose different paths. A new era began, and if you don't.like me being called the emperor of it well, prove me that you're it's empress.

Mars: I am.not defined by my belt, but gy my actions. And I think they have spoken since I came here. Excactly.like you. So, let's see what the others have to say about the top dogs in the yard.

He nods towards the titantron as he seems to take his attention away from Helena.

The Opening bars of Celldweller's Blackstar begin to play through the arenas speakers and Henri Black steps out onto the stage, Clapping. and cloaked and hooded man behind him

Henri: MARS! You did it. You really did it!

Henri beams to Mars who nods impassively

Henri: You truly are Rome, The Empire risen again!

Roman Sucre: After what these two did to Nic Nitro last season, does he really expect us to buy this?

The fans begin to cheer and chant Mars, Mars, Mars

Henri: But... Mars you seem to have forgotten something... Rome fell, and History will always repeat itself.

The crowd, confused by this sudden change falls silent, waiting to hear what comes next

Henri: Two thousand years ago, out of the east came a terrible scourge,The likes of which the world had never seen, with a Million Men Riding at His back. And the Roman empire Trembled before Him

Rick Love: We didn't come here for a History lesson, Henri

Henri:What I'm trying to say Mars is if you are Rome, then you can call me Attila

he motions to the man standing behind him

Henri: And here are my Huns. We're coming for you

Mars smiles.

Mars: Now, I would be offended, if I knew who the hell you are, mr. Attila.

Mars: So, let me find out, shall you?

He nods towards the titantron, where it shows Henri Black tapping to Helena.

He starts laughing, while Henri seems really pissed off.

Mars: Oh, I see you are the midcard. Well, get your facts straight. I can not be outstrengthed, I cannot be outsmarted, I can not be hunted. Especially by someone who doesn't pick their own fights like you.

Mars: You think that being cocky without backing it up and history references will make you a star? What a ripoff!

Mars: Pick someone at your level kid, for your own good.

Mars: Because at the end of the day you will be one of the guys in the back, who will be admiring the ones that actually impresd.

Mars: I mean, needing help to win an injured opponent? And you think you can compare yourself one of the biggest enemies the Roman empire ever faced? It's like a 6 year old girl wearing her mom's make up. It's cute but not believable.

Mars: On the other hand, it seems you weren't taught a lesson by Helena, so my services might be needed.

He grins.

Mars: This is your lucky day kid. I am giving you a shot at me. Not for my title of course, but to prove you who you're messing with.

Mars: Unless you decide to refuse of course.

He gives him a challenging look waiting.for his answer.

Henri pauses for a moment, then smirks, as if this is all some sort of game

Henri:Do you know what the cardinal sin of the empire was Mars? it was Pride. The Romans didn't take Attila seriously, not until it was too late.

he chucklls exchanges a quick word with the hooded man

Henri: I can understand why you wont out the title on the line Tonight, Its a good Plan, You don't want to Risk losing the Biggest prize in this Business on your first night. It shows that you're a Smart man Mars

A Chorus of Boos breaks out through the arena, mixed in with "You Tapped Out" and "We Want Nic"

Henri: But after I beat you tonight Mars, I WILL GET MY SHOT, And these people will not save you, Just like they didn't save Nic Nitro, Sketh or Loki. You Strive to prove yourself to these people, to have them chant your name, and what does it get you Mars? NOTHING

Rick Love: He has a Point here. What did the fans ever do for them?

Roman Sucre: What did they do Papi? They Cheered them on, gave them the will and Energy to continue to fight week after week...

Rick Love: And Where are they now?

Henri: These people, they are less than nothing to me. Their Wants, Wishes and Dreams Are no more important than those of a common beast. I survive, NO... I THRIVE without them

Helena Noir: "Hey guys, I would love to stay here and watch the two of you measure who has the biggest..."

She pauses, staring at Mars and Henri, from their waist down.

Helena Noir: "Well, this is a PG show, so I would say ego, but I guess you all know what I meant..."

As the fans start laughing, Helena takes a few step back.

Helena Noir: "Unfortunately, I have a couple of more urgent and interesting things to do, like polishing my nails, fix my hair, and of course kick some asses. Because that's what real champions do, not come down here and waste their breath in threats we all know they can't back up."

She blows a kiss to both Mars and Black, before starts walking up the ramp. Then suddenly, she stops and turns back.

Helena Noir: "I almost forgot. Keep praying that our paths won't  cross anytime soon. When that happens, we all know there's just one way things will go... Now please, keep on going with the history lesson. I'm sure everyone is dying to hear from Henri how Attila crushed the Empire, or from Mars how history will not repeat this time.. I know for sure that in that war, a lot of innocent people died. Please try not to top that by killing these fans with boredom..."

Once again, she turns her heels and walk away

As she leaves, Henri seems furious for being interrupted.

Before he can speak though Mars starts.

Mars: Classic Helena. Always dazzling and mean spirited. Dang I love that woman! Makes my...ego grow.

As he pauses, Henri is seen smirking, as if he had overestimated Mars but now he sees the real him.

Mars: Oh, midcard is still here. Well, I think we can take advantage of your prrsence to teach you some stuff.

Mars: You see, I am not doing anything to please the fans. I am doing whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want and however the hell I want. They are just judges. Cheer me or boo me is the same. But if they want you eviscerated, who am I to refuse?

Henri seems ready to reply but he is again interrupted.

Mars: To be fair, I see a lot of me in you. But looking back at me, there is one major difference. The world title. Which signifies the fact that you need to do a lot more than beating a Nic Nitro to come to me.

Mars: So, nice to meet you. If you are alive after tonight, well, kudos kid.

As he tries to exit...

suddenly ''I'm Amazing by Young Jeezy'' plays on the speakers in the arena
the crowd recognize the Big Boss theme's sound and they start to boo loudly.
Mr.Rosario makes his way on stage with all 3 securities one of them is holding a briefcase for Prayme.
Prayme's music slowly fades out and only the sound of the boos can be heard all over the arena.
Mr.Rosario slowly lift his hand and puts the mic right in front of his lips as the crowd slowly calm down.

Mr.Rosario: Congratulation!

Crowd cheers

Mr.Rosario: Congratulation Mars you finally made it,you successfully made it into the MWA's championship history, your name will now be written right on the top of Henlar's!

Crowd continues to cheer

Mr.Rosario: All this thanks to your determination,your desire of being champion and finally be the face of a company. Mars no one has given you the chance to be someone big.

Prayme points to the crowd.

Mr.Rosario: They gave you the support...they are the reason you are now standing in this very ring today.

Crowd start chanting ''GiwRgos Mars'' over and over

Mr.Rosario: But the true reason why you are holding that championship it's because of a Rosario!

Mixed reaction from the crowd.

Mr.Rosario: My son...

Mixed reaction again from the crowd.

Mr.Rosario: My son decided to turn on his own family...and here we are today cheering for you and clapping hands for you celebrating a fraud!!!

boos start all over again.

Mr.Rosario: You my man do not deserve to be champion or be in the history of my company!!

Mars: Woah, Prayme... don't talk smack! You're...hurting me!

He fakes a tear and continues.

Mars: You see, I remember a stipulation.called NO DISQUALIFICATION. So, I didn't cheat. I beat you at your own game. And let me tell you, you weren't even a player.

Mars: You can turn the people against me, give Henlar countless title shots, but in the end I will be standing champion.

Mars: It's not my fault that you raised you son wrong- and that's coming from a man who gives his daughter legionnaire training.

He pauses for a second to enjoy the furious look on Prayme's face.

Mars: So, if I...have your permission...

He motions to exit the ring as Prayme replies.

a little smile appears on his face as he replies to the champion.

Mr.Rosario: You're right...you've beaten me in my own game...but see as a champion you still have to prove yourself right? You've finally won one of my games but as a good player...let's continue to play the game.

Prayme smirk.

Mr.Rosario: Let's see if you can handle this game for one more night...tonight you'll be defending your MWA Heavyweight Championship in a Prison Break Match against...Mhmmm...

Crowd start chanting Mars name again

Mr.Rosario: Let's keep a secret...

The crowd start to boo the Big Boss.

Mr.Rosario: And as a gift from Big Boss to employees...

Mr.Rosario lift his finger and points at the briefcase behind him.

Mr.Rosario: Garry bring me the briefcase.

Garry steps fowards and gives the briefcase to the Big Boss.

Mr.Rosario opens the briefcase exposing stacks of money.

Mr.Rosario: I'm putting a bounty on your (censored) and the man or woman in this arena that will take down your champion tonight...will earn this 10 000$

The crowd is shocked by the announcement that has been made from the Owner of MWA.

Mr.Rosario: Remember Mars...you wanted the war...I'm bringing it to you...Henri you want a shot...now it's your chance to prove it...Good Luck!

Prayme close the briefcase and heads back backstage with the security.
Leaving Mars in the ring

Back to top Go down

Mars Appreciation Night! (Open.to whoever the hell who wants, to say whatever the hell they please) Empty Re: Mars Appreciation Night! (Open.to whoever the hell who wants, to say whatever the hell they please)

Post by Helena 2015-02-15, 19:33

Helena Noir is the first to walk out, without any music. She has her Titanium Championship around her waist, and she walks to the ring, clapping her hand to the newly crowned champion. Mars stares at her, stll unsure if she's mocking him or if she's sincere.

Helena Noir: "You finally made it Mars, congratulations for joining the Champions Club! As the longest reigning title holder in this company, it's my duty and pleasure to welcome you in this inner circle."

She takes a few steps closer to the ring, breathing deeply.

Helena Noir: "It feels great right? Breathing glory, having all these folks cheering for you, smelling the fear in your enemies... Wait, what are you saying? You just became champ and you haven't tasted all those things yet? Sorry, but your words fooled me.. I did this for all the guys in the back, I am the emperor of a new era, this is my appreciation night..."

She's obviously mocking him, and Mars is not taking it easy. His face quickly changes expression to an angry one.

Helena Noir: "Hey relax soldier, I'm just having some fun.. To be honest, I'm glad you made it, even if after our last encounter, I doubted you had what it takes. So, seriously, congratulations... But remember, is not holding a title that makes a man. Take Henlar for example"

The crowd boos hearing the former champ. Helena nods.

Helena Noir: "That gold around your waist, doesn't define you. You are now the Heavyweight Champion, but what I see in front of me is the same insecure kid who was begging for help a couple of weeks ago. If appreciation is what you fight for, you just have so much to learn about being a real champion!"
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Mars Appreciation Night! (Open.to whoever the hell who wants, to say whatever the hell they please) Empty Re: Mars Appreciation Night! (Open.to whoever the hell who wants, to say whatever the hell they please)

Post by Guest 2015-02-15, 19:47

He seems really angry.

As he brings the mic to his mouth to reply, he gives a good hearted laugh.

Mars: Oh, come on, can't I mess with all of you? Of course I don't care that much about appreciation, I just wanna see what everyone back there has to say. Out of curiosity. The only thing I strive for, is glory. And I achieved it. I am the champion of MWA, and yes it does feel great.

He stops as if to think what to say next.

Mars: Change your attitude please. Just because you beat the midcard doesn't mean anything. You did it pretty.convicingly, I'll give you that, but not worthy competitors have dared to challenge you till now.

His facial expression becomes friendlier.

Mars: But tonight we celebrate! Because history WAS made, even if at the end of the day we chose different paths. A new era began, and if you don't.like me being called the emperor of it well, prove me that you're it's empress.

Mars: I am.not defined by my belt, but gy my actions. And I think they have spoken since I came here. Excactly.like you. So, let's see what the others have to say about the top dogs in the yard.

He nods towards the titantron as he seems to take his attention away from Helena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-16, 00:16

The Opening bars of Celldweller's Blackstar begin to play through the arenas speakers and Henri Black steps out onto the stage, Clapping. and cloaked and hooded man behind him

Henri: MARS! You did it. You really did it!

Henri beams to Mars who nods impassively

Henri: You truly are Rome, The Empire risen again!

Roman Sucre: After what these two did to Nic Nitro last season, does he really expect us to buy this?

The fans begin to cheer and chant Mars, Mars, Mars

Henri: But... Mars you seem to have forgotten something... Rome fell, and History will always repeat itself.

The crowd, confused by this sudden change falls silent, waiting to hear what comes next

Henri: Two thousand years ago, out of the east came a terrible scourge,The likes of which the world had never seen, with a Million Men Riding at His back. And the Roman empire Trembled before Him

Rick Love: We didn't come here for a History lesson, Henri

Henri:What I'm trying to say Mars is if you are Rome, then you can call me Attila

he motions to the man standing behind him

Henri: And here are my Huns. We're coming for you

(( The guy in the Hood is actually Nic Wink ))

Last edited by Henri Black on 2015-02-16, 23:42; edited 2 times in total
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-16, 08:29

Mars smiles.

Mars: Now, I would be offended, if I knew who the hell you are, mr. Attila.

Mars: So, let me find out, shall you?

He nods towards the titantron, where it shows Henri Black tapping to Helena.

He starts laughing, while Henri seems really pissed off.

Mars: Oh, I see you are the midcard. Well, get your facts straight. I can not be outstrengthed, I cannot be outsmarted, I can not be hunted. Especially by someone who doesn't pick their own fights like you.

Mars: You think that being cocky without backing it up and history references will make you a star? What a ripoff!

Mars: Pick someone at your level kid, for your own good.

Mars: Because at the end of the day you will be one of the guys in the back, who will be admiring the ones that actually impresd.

Mars: I mean, needing help to win an injured opponent? And you think you can compare yourself one of the biggest enemies the Roman empire ever faced? It's like a 6 year old girl wearing her mom's make up. It's cute but not believable.

Mars: On the other hand, it seems you weren't taught a lesson by Helena, so my services might be needed.

He grins.

Mars: This is your lucky day kid. I am giving you a shot at me. Not for my title of course, but to prove you who you're messing with.

Mars: Unless you decide to refuse of course.

He gives him a challenging look waiting.for his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-16, 17:22

i'll be the last man stepping in this rp
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-16, 23:41

(( I'll be trying to add more to this, it annoys me how short it is ))

Henri pauses for a moment, then smirks, as if this is all some sort of game

Henri:Do you know what the cardinal sin of the empire was Mars? it was Pride. The Romans didn't take Attila seriously, not until it was too late.

he chucklls exchanges a quick word with the hooded man

Henri: I can understand why you wont out the title on the line Tonight, Its a good Plan, You don't want to Risk losing the Biggest prize in this Business on your first night. It shows that you're a Smart man Mars

A Chorus of Boos breaks out through the arena, mixed in with "You Tapped Out" and "We Want Nic"

Henri: But after I beat you tonight Mars, I WILL GET MY SHOT, And these people will not save you, Just like they didn't save Nic Nitro, Sketh or Loki. You Strive to prove yourself to these people, to have them chant your name, and what does it get you Mars? NOTHING

Rick Love: He has a Point here. What did the fans ever do for them?

Roman Sucre: What did they do Papi? They Cheered them on, gave them the will and Energy to continue to fight week after week...

Rick Love: And Where are they now?

Henri: These people, they are less than nothing to me. Their Wants, Wishes and Dreams Are no more important than those of a common beast. I survive, NO... I THRIVE without them
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-17, 08:54

Helena Noir: "Hey guys, I would love to stay here and watch the two of you measure who has the biggest..."

She pauses, staring at Mars and Henri, from their waist down.

Helena Noir: "Well, this is a PG show, so I would say ego, but I guess you all know what I meant..."

As the fans start laughing, Helena takes a few step back.

Helena Noir: "Unfortunately, I have a couple of more urgent and interesting things to do, like polishing my nails, fix my hair, and of course kick some asses. Because that's what real champions do, not come down here and waste their breath in threats we all know they can't back up."

She blows a kiss to both Mars and Black, before starts walking up the ramp. Then suddenly, she stops and turns back.

Helena Noir: "I almost forgot. Keep praying that our paths won't  cross anytime soon. When that happens, we all know there's just one way things will go... Now please, keep on going with the history lesson. I'm sure everyone is dying to hear from Henri how Attila crushed the Empire, or from Mars how history will not repeat this time.. I know for sure that in that war, a lot of innocent people died. Please try not to top that by killing these fans with boredom..."

Once again, she turns her heels and walk away
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-02-18, 09:31

Helena's out, who's next? Very Happy
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-18, 09:47

As she leaves, Henri seems furious for being interrupted.

Before he can speak though Mars starts.

Mars: Classic Helena. Always dazzling and mean spirited. Dang I love that woman! Makes my...ego grow.

As he pauses, Henri is seen smirking, as if he had overestimated Mars but now he sees the real him.

Mars: Oh, midcard is still here. Well, I think we can take advantage of your prrsence to teach you some stuff.

Mars: You see, I am not doing anything to please the fans. I am doing whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want and however the hell I want. They are just judges. Cheer me or boo me is the same. But if they want you eviscerated, who am I to refuse?

Henri seems ready to reply but he is again interrupted.

Mars: To be fair, I see a lot of me in you. But looking back at me, there is one major difference. The world title. Which signifies the fact that you need to do a lot more than beating a Nic Nitro to come to me.

Mars: So, nice to meet you. If you are alive after tonight, well, kudos kid.

As he tries to exit...

OOC: Eithe Henri or Prayme

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-02-18, 11:01

I'm out, so it's all Prayme
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-19, 01:27

suddenly ''I'm Amazing by Young Jeezy'' plays on the speakers in the arena
the crowd recognize the Big Boss theme's sound and they start to boo loudly.
Mr.Rosario makes his way on stage with all 3 securities one of them is holding a briefcase for Prayme.
Prayme's music slowly fades out and only the sound of the boos can be heard all over the arena.
Mr.Rosario slowly lift his hand and puts the mic right in front of his lips as the crowd slowly calm down.

Mr.Rosario: Congratulation!

Crowd cheers

Mr.Rosario: Congratulation Mars you finally made it,you successfully made it into the MWA's championship history, your name will now be written right on the top of Henlar's!

Crowd continues to cheer

Mr.Rosario: All this thanks to your determination,your desire of being champion and finally be the face of a company. Mars no one has given you the chance to be someone big.

Prayme points to the crowd.

Mr.Rosario: They gave you the support...they are the reason you are now standing in this very ring today.

Crowd start chanting ''GiwRgos Mars'' over and over

Mr.Rosario: But the true reason why you are holding that championship it's because of a Rosario!

Mixed reaction from the crowd.

Mr.Rosario: My son...

Mixed reaction again from the crowd.

Mr.Rosario: My son decided to turn on his own family...and here we are today cheering for you and clapping hands for you celebrating a fraud!!!

boos start all over again.

Mr.Rosario: You my man do not deserve to be champion or be in the history of my company!!

( Mars your turn to talk )
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-19, 01:57

Mars: Woah, Prayme... don't talk smack! You're...hurting me!

He fakes a tear and continues.

Mars: You see, I remember a stipulation.called NO DISQUALIFICATION. So, I didn't cheat. I beat you at your own game. And let me tell you, you weren't even a player.

Mars: You can turn the people against me, give Henlar countless title shots, but in the end I will be standing champion.

Mars: It's not my fault that you raised you son wrong- and that's coming from a man who gives his daughter legionnaire training.

He pauses for a second to enjoy the furious look on Prayme's face.

Mars: So, if I...have your permission...

He motions to exit the ring as Prayme replies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-19, 03:15

a little smile appears on his face as he replies to the champion.

Mr.Rosario: You're right...you've beaten me in my own game...but see as a champion you still have to prove yourself right? You've finally won one of my games but as a good player...let's continue to play the game.

Prayme smirk.

Mr.Rosario: Let's see if you can handle this game for one more night...tonight you'll be defending your MWA Heavyweight Championship in a Prison Break Match against...Mhmmm...

Crowd start chanting Mars name again

Mr.Rosario: Let's keep a secret...

The crowd start to boo the Big Boss.

Mr.Rosario: And as a gift from Big Boss to employees...

Mr.Rosario lift his finger and points at the briefcase behind him.

Mr.Rosario: Garry bring me the briefcase.

Garry steps fowards and gives the briefcase to the Big Boss.

Mr.Rosario opens the briefcase exposing stacks of money.

Mr.Rosario: I'm putting a bounty on your (censored) and the man or woman in this arena that will take down your champion tonight...will earn this 10 000$

The crowd is shocked by the announcement that has been made from the Owner of MWA.

Mr.Rosario: Remember Mars...you wanted the war...I'm bringing it to you...Good luck.

Prayme close the briefcase and heads back backstage with the security.
Leaving Mars in the ring.
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-19, 03:18

will add the commentaries in the role plays later to hype more the dialogs between everybody Smile

Also I will need 3 guys that will attempt to take you down during the show.

One Backstage.

One In your Locker room.

One While heading towards your match
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-02-19, 13:23

since Henri was already him he might send his guy ( Nic Nitro to Attack you ) or both attack you but you will succeed to push them back.

If no one wants to attempt to win the 10 000$ I might have some guys from TCD
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-21, 13:29

My Name Is by Eminem hits the speakers. Ronnie Steeler comes from backstage, holding a microphone in his left hand and the briefcase in the right one. He puts the case down, sits on it, resting his elbows on his knees and then begins to speak.

Ronnie Steeler: Congratulations GiwRgos Mars!

The fans start cheering again. As soon as the go silent, Ronnie raises his left hand showing a little gap between his thumb and pointer.

Ronnie Steeler: I was THIS close... I was this close to join you. I know, nobody would have expected this, I mean... the boss' attitude was really [CENSORED].

The crowd starts chanting "We agree!"

Ronnie Steeler: But that's not the point... The point is...

Ronnie then points at the briefcase which he is sitting on.

Ronnie Steeler: Yes! I got love for you, but I'm tryna murder you. You just became target number one for the whole federation, and I'm the number 1 contender since I own Destiny's Case... So I have to tell you, watch out, you cannot know when I will cash in.

The crowd goes crazy over Ronnie's statements. He looks at the fans while nodding his head. 

Ronnie Steeler: Hold on, hold on! This also goes to Reaper and Helena!

Ronnie stands up, takes the case and goes backstage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-02-21, 17:47

Just after ronnie steeler goes backstage mars gets the microphone to his mouth, but suddenly loki's music hits the speakers.

Rick Love: Another guy? I hope not all the roster comes out, i mean we have a show ahead of us.

Ramon Sucre: Mars finally beat Henlar and this season is his starting point as the guy that is in the top. We are in his celebration here! So this will last as much as there is someone out there that wants to say something.

Rick Love: I just hope his ego don't get the best of him. He still has to show us some action as a champion.

Loki appears from backstage with a suit and a microphone in his hand. The crowd cheers on him and some start chanting "champion".

Loki: You know what i always say everyone, a hero always comes in the last moment.

Crowd cheers loudly.

Loki: Now, i apologize for not coming here before all these guys... i mean i think i am the only one so far that came here right now to appreciate your effort.

Crowd cheers again.

Loki: You my friend, went against what was wrong. you went against injustice and you succeded in the battle. you succeeded were i failed.

Rick Love: oh here he comes, i was thinking for a moment that he forgot his own match.

Loki: I failed to beat reaper in a fair one on one, but i don't see it as a failure, i see it as a chance to improve myself.

Crowd cheers a bit.

Loki: But we are not here to talk about myself we are here to talk about you, so congratulations Mars. I really knew that you were the one to be able to do it. If you need a hand someday feel free to ask for it... yet... i think you are not the kind of guy to ask for help so good luck in for fight against the boss. It will not be an easy task.

(feel free to respond or i can just leave Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-05, 22:45

I'll attack him why not lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-05, 23:20

group it all up in the first post please Wink
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-07, 02:51

The lights start to flash as a few of the light bulbs begin to burst over the Ring. A evil laugh is heard as the trion screen begins to come up with white noise before coming a little bit more clear. Kevin can be seen hooded as he appears to be in the depth of the arena somewhere.his red eyes can be seen with the white face paint..

KEVIN DARK:"The causes and mechanisms of the decline of the Roman Empire are a historical theme that was introduced by historian Edward Gibbon in his 1776 book The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. However I was there at the good times,I fought in the arenas and battled the gods! Today, the idea of gladiators fighting to the death, and of an amphitheatre where this could take place watched by an enthusiastic audience, epitomises the depths to which the Roman Empire was capable of sinking. Yet, to the Romans themselves, the institution of the arena was one of the defining features of their civilisation. Tonight we have wrestling..something very much the same to back then don't you agree old friend..But tonight the people of Rome will not cheer you..Tonight you become a mortal again and perhaps fall as Rome itself once did brother..you are Not a god and never will be.Tonight your mortal body will be left for the scavengers of the roster..the title will change hands"

Kevin starts to laugh as he moves back into the dark and a few photos of Roman solders falling dead in battle are shown before the arena screen goes black

Mars Appreciation Night! (Open.to whoever the hell who wants, to say whatever the hell they please) Th?id=HN.608009611160388598&pid=15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down