The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt [ Open to Helena - Henlar - Mars - Sketh ]

3 posters

Go down

Introducing the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt [ Open to Helena - Henlar - Mars - Sketh ] Empty Introducing the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt [ Open to Helena - Henlar - Mars - Sketh ]

Post by Prayme 2014-10-13, 16:29

right after the commercial break the cameras fades in the ring showing up a beautiful set with the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt hiding under a black sheet suddenly Prayme Rosario's theme song plays and the crowd explode in cheers,he makes his way to the ring touching hands with his fans,climb the steel steps and enters the ring asking the microphone to his announcer who gives it to him.

Crowd chant MWA over and over

Prayme: This is what I love to do! This is what I live for and without you all here tonight and those who are watching at home via internet...MWA wouldn't be here for a 2nd week and from the bottom of my heart I thank you!

Crowd cheers

Prayme: Now that we're done with the emotional part of the show...let's get down to business,you're all aware that tonight MWA will be making history?!?Tonight we will crown the first ever MWA Heavyweight champion!

Crowd cheers

Prayme: Will it be Helena Noir?

Crowd cheers as the camera catches some people with custom shorts written Helena Noir on their shirt

Prayme: Will it be Sketh?

Crowd Cheers louder

Prayme: Will it be Mars?

Mixed reaction but have more cheers then boos

Prayme: Or it will be Henlar!?

surprisingly Mixed reaction

Prayme: Tonight we will see who is truly the one to become the face of the company!!

Prayme gets near the title and reveals it

Introducing the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt [ Open to Helena - Henlar - Mars - Sketh ] Belt-Mwaheavyweightchampionship_zps3916cbf1

Crowd cheers

Prayme is about to keep talking but gets interrupted by ...

GiwRgos Mars who makes his way to the ring, accompanied by the crowd's mixed reaction.

Mars: Prayme, Prayme, Prayme... you like pretending as always, like you don't know who will be champion. Let me give you a hint: He is THE MOST VICIOUS, THE MOST COMPLETE MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT...

Crowd: AND LEADER OF THE 12TH LEGION FULMINATA...

MARS & CROWD: GIWRRRRGOS MARS!

Mars gives a grin.

Mars: And you know it Prayme. You can not stop me, no matter how much you want your BF to win the tournament.

He clears his throat.

Mars: BECAUSE HE IS JUST NOT AS-GOOD-AS...

Suddenly he is interrupted by... (whoever wants ofc)

Last edited by Prayme on 2014-10-15, 14:21; edited 1 time in total
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Introducing the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt [ Open to Helena - Henlar - Mars - Sketh ] Empty Re: Introducing the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt [ Open to Helena - Henlar - Mars - Sketh ]

Post by Prayme 2014-10-15, 13:45

updated
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Introducing the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt [ Open to Helena - Henlar - Mars - Sketh ] Empty Re: Introducing the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt [ Open to Helena - Henlar - Mars - Sketh ]

Post by Guest 2014-10-15, 14:08

GiwRgos Mars who makes his way to the ring, accompanied by the crowd's mixed reaction.

Mars: Prayme, Prayme, Prayme... you like pretending as always, like you don't know who will be champion. Let me give you a hint: He is THE MOST VICIOUS, THE MOST COMPLETE MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT...

Crowd: AND LEADER OF THE 12TH LEGION FULMINATA...

MARS & CROWD: GIWRRRRGOS MARS!

Mars gives a grin.

Mars: And you know it Prayme. You can not stop me, no matter how much you want your BF to win the tournament.

He clears his throat.

Mars: BECAUSE HE IS JUST NOT AS-GOOD-AS...

Suddenly he is interrupted by... (whoever wants ofc)

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2014-10-15, 14:22

ADDED YOUR part the best contender to step in would be Henlar
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-15, 14:26

And Helena, due to the fact I ignored my opponent xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2014-10-15, 14:29

true
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-15, 19:06

Voice: You? I guess? i don't know, sorry to interrupt, but I heard my name.

Sketh emerges from the back, with an odd sense of swagger and a grin plastered across his face. The crowd erupts as they see him making his way to the ring.

Sketh: I truly am sorry to interrupt you Mr. Mars, and I'm a huge fan! You're a wrestling stud, dude! That being said I just wanted to let you know that this title will be mine. You know why?

Sketh pauses and takes and starts raising his arms palms up, telling the crowd to get into it. The crowd erupts, as chants of Sketh ring throughout the building. Sketh takes a moment to look around as he smiles and nods in satisfaction, before finally taking control of the crowd.

Sketh: THAT is why I'm going to win. The fans want it! With them behind me, there is no way I can lose! I don't remember much, but i do know that the people get what the people want. So if we meet in the ring, I just want to let you know that the best man will win.

Sketh grins as he walks towards GiwRgos Mars. He extends his hand towards Mars and looks him in the eye, determined, expecting a hand shake as a show of good faith.

Sketh: So if we do end up meeting, lets put on a great show!

The crowd cheers and tension begins to build.

On to the next one! I hope I set it up to allow somebody to interrupt this little moment or for Mars to take over again. Also, if you prefer Henlar to go next, I can always write something else. Just thought it would be nice to have Mars and I in there as a sense of foreshadowing for the next few weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-10-16, 10:52

Dat fan line doe... anyway, does anyone else wanna go on, or is it my turn again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2014-10-16, 18:47

Helena Noir walks out from backstage with a mic in her hand. She walks down the ramp, stopping midway on it, her eyes almost glued on the MWA Heavyweight Championship.

Helena Noir. "Well that's a fine piece of gold you have in your hands mr Prayme. I bet it will look even better around my waist."

She pauses staring at the other two contenders. Mars is laughing at her, while Sketh shakes his head, motioning with his hands around his waist that he's the one who's going to be champion.

Helena Noir: "Looks like these two gentlemen have different opinions.. The truth is that I'm not impressed by their speech and their performances. I can beat the both of them, you can count on that. I know your weak spots..."

After some seconds, she starts speaking again.

Helena Noir. "Let's start from my opponent in the semifinal, Mars... I'm gonna kick you where it hurts the most tonight!"

Crowd. "Oooooooohhhh"

Rick Love: "That sounded like a bad thing..."

Helena Noir: "No, I'm not speaking about THAT part of the body... Later tonight, I'm going to destroy your pride, my dear Roman. After our match, you're going to be the shell of this macho you pretend to be. As for you Sketh..."

She moves closer to Sketh, circling him. She rubs her fnger around Sketh's body, looking at him up and down. She stops right in front of him, with her hand resting on his cheek.

Helena Noir: "You seems to be a good boy, and I must admit you're pretty good looking though..."

She smiles at him, before walking behind his back.

Helena Noir: "But you put too much faith in your fans... Sure they can help during a match, but, at the end of the day, in that ring, you should be able to count only in your own skills. Can you do that Sketh?? I don't know, maybe we'll see it later tonight. That of course, unless the fourth wrestler involved in this dance has something to say about it..."

She pats Sketh on his butt, shaking him off, before turning her attention to the entrance stage.

Helena Noir: "Come on Henlar, I saw you lurking in the dark back there.. That's not how you treat a lady sweetheart... Get out there and say why you're going to be the champion tonight...The crowd is hot, and the spotlights are all yours..."

She opens her arms wide, as a "HEN-LAR! HEN-LAR" chant is starting filing the Arena.

OOC: I guess it's your turn now Henlar... Smile
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henlar 2014-10-16, 23:06

Henlar's theme is aired through the speakers as if Henlar himself answered the call of the crowd and Helena. The music is aired a long time until after almost one minute Henlar finally appearears from backstage.

The crowd starts heavily booing and chanting not only Henlar's name but also the names of the wrestlers that are in the ring. Henlar starts walking to the ring but at midway he deeply look at the guys in the ring and rise his fists to the air like announcing victory. After that Henlar continue towards the ring and while he enters Helena is the first to talk.

Helena Noir: You really wanted to take your time getting to the ring, don't you?

Henlar looks at Prayme for a moment who just make a sign with his hands like saying "What are you waiting?". Henlar smiles and answer Helena.

Henlar: Well... you said the spotlights were all mine... so why not use them?

Helena Noir: You shouldn't call the attention so much sweetheart, because once you lose tonight everyone will remember that you made so much show for nothing.

Henlar: Well i like your sense of humor lady, but let me tell you that...

Suddenly Mars step between Henlar and Helena Noir and Henlar stops talking due to Mars getting face to face with him.

Mars: I am so glad you came out here tonight Henlar, I can't wait to let our war oficially start tonight.

Henlar: That will happen if you can reach the finals my not so dear friend... and of course that i am wishing that you reach the last match... i wouldn't be glad to be champion of MWA if i can't kick your ass in the process.

Mars: You can always try to kick my ass now if you think is that easy old man.

Sketh puts his hand in Mars' shoulder and put him aside so he can face Henlar and Mars at the time.

Sketh: Hey hey hey! You guys are forgetting someone that is just right here! Don't pretend that going to the final is something easy... oh wait... now that i think about it... it is... for me of course.

Henlar ironically laughs.

Henlar: okay okay okay... sorry for pretending that you are not here man... nothing personal... but once i am done with you, i will kick the ass of this guy over here.

Mars: Yeah it's easy to say that when the owner of the wrestling company here is your boyfriend.

Henlar: Don't temp me to make the last match of the show at the beginning.

Mars: And why not?

(ok so at this point i was thinking that... or we tear each other apart... or prayme calm the things down lol)
Henlar
Henlar
MWA Pro Wrestler
MWA Pro Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2014-10-17, 00:21

Prayme brings the mic near his mouth as the fans are cheering

Prayme: Calm down....

The three man ignore the boss and continue to argue and push each other around

Prayme: ENOUGH!!!

everybody stops for a second as the crowd goes suddenly silence

Prayme: You can all act up like...

Turns his head towards Helena Noir

Prayme: No offense Miss Noir...but act up like girls but this little scene right now won't put this beautiful piece of medal around any of you...tearing each others apart won't neither...so you better act up like men cause I don't want this prestigious belt around kids...this thing right here,

Points the MWA Heavyweight Championship belt

Prayme: is what will put you to the top of the life's chain...at the top of the pyramid...so you guys should focus on the big picture instead of wasting time on the little picture! Guys do yourselves a favor take notes on how Helena behave...maybe you'll become something bigger...

All four stare at each other as the cameras slowly fades out heading for commercials
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down