The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanji Date in the Destiny's Case Match.

Go down

Sanji Date in the Destiny's Case Match. Empty Sanji Date in the Destiny's Case Match.

Post by Prayme 2015-01-25, 18:04

Cameras fades showing up in the titantron Sanji Date and his manager Master Wu from TCD next to Rachel Leblanc for a quick interview before his match.

Rachel: So Sanji what were your first though when you got the call saying you were going to join the Destiny's Case qualification match?

Wu turns to him and translate for him.

Wu: Dakarananidatta sanji anata no saisho no shikashi, anata wa unmei  no kēsu shikaku no shiai ni sanka suru tsumoridatta to itte denwa o uketa toki?

Sanji: ( Japanese ) Watashi wa sonotame ni hijō ni kansha shite i kore wa watashi ga hijō ni  jūyōna shiai ni shutsujō suru kikai o uketoru hajimetedesu shiawasedeshita

His manager does the translation.

Wu: He said '' I was happy this is the first time I receive an opportunity to compete in a very important match I Am very thankful for that ''

Rachel: Do you think you will win against Chaos Master tonight?

Wu: Anata wa kaosumasutā ni taishite kon'ya katsu to omoimasu ka?

Sanji: Watashi wa, karera ga watashi ni kon'ya o ataeta kikai o tataeru tame ni watashi no aite ni taishite, watashi wa saizen o tsukushimasu kon'ya o kakutoku suru chansu ga aru to shinjite

Wu: He Said ''I believe I have a chance to win against my opponent tonight I will do my best to honor the opportunity they gave me tonight''

Rachel: Well Sanji I will wish you the best of lucks!

Master Wu and Sanji bends down as the cameras fades out to black
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Sanji Date in the Destiny's Case Match. Empty Re: Sanji Date in the Destiny's Case Match.

Post by Prayme 2015-01-30, 01:30

updated
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down