The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torture Chamber DiviZion will retaliate

3 posters

Go down

Torture Chamber DiviZion will retaliate Empty Torture Chamber DiviZion will retaliate

Post by Prayme 2015-02-27, 02:12

A tribal rythm played by drums and flutes starts playing in the Arena, as Bisahalani walks out of the curtains, followed by his assisted, Ashiga. The big native has some bandages over his chest, a gift from the Anarchy's attack happened during the Torture Chamber main event. They finally enter the ring.

Rick Love: “Looks likeBobby has something to say about the previous, coward attack by MAD's Anarchy, during Ashiga's match against Sanji!”

Ramon Sucre: “I would have been surprised if he didn't have something to say...”

Rick Love: “You made a point”

Bisahalani: “Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Bisahalani, but you can call me Bobby. You may know me as the manager and advisor, some might say as the mouth of MWA's and wrestling's new sensation, the mighty Ashiga.”

He's forced to stop by the wild cheers of fans, now chanting “Ashiga! Ashiga!” from the top of their lungs. As they calm down a bit, he raises once again the microphone to his mouth.

Bisahalani: “I can see that you already know him, and I'm pretty sure you already figured out what brings me here tonight. During tonight's Torture Chamber's Main Event, where the two top prospects were leaving everything in the ring in a match for the ages, five used-to-be decided that they should be relevant once again. Five invaders, who don't belong here, brought havoc in the Torture Chamber. They refer to themselves as Anarchy, claiming that they did what they did because they can. Somehow I share their motivations... It's exactly the same reason why Ashiga is going to beat their ass... Because HE CAN. And trust me, he will.”

As the crowd is going crazy, Bobby turns his head to Ashiga, who is standing still, his arms crossed on his chest, without even blinking his eyes.

Bisahalani: “It might sound as a clichè, but you messed with the wrong guy. Ashiga is the future, and no matter how hard you try, how hard you hold on the past, you know you can't stop it. You can fool yourself with Phyrric victories, but the best you can hope for, is to delay the future for a while. But at the end, one day or another, the future will arrive. You wrote your fate when you attacked the God Of Thunders. There's no place for Anarchy in Montreal!”

as soon he stop talking Sanji Date theme song play in the MWA's speakers, as the crowd cheers the two men walks out on stage.

Rick Love: Here comes the other victim and the man just behind the top prospect of MWA Sanji Date with his master.

Ramon Sucre: He seems to be injured.

Sanji is covered by a white bandage around his arm,the two join their rivals in the ring.

Master Wu ask for the mic from Bisahalani who gives it with respect.

Wu: '' Bobby San! Sanji and I watched you from backstage and we can see where exactly you gentlemen going...''

Sanji stands by Wu's side staring eye to eye with Ashiga.

Wu: '' Sanji want to join Ashiga in this...Anarchy cost our boys and off course our fans a great Main event...they even injured my boy...''

Wu pause for a second.

Wu: '' Like Sanji said before Vengeance is not part of our values...but Justice is...and we will serve ''

Wu: '' So what do you say Bobby? ''

just before Bobby answers to Master Wu some guys from the Torture Chamber DiviZion walks out from backstage.

Ramon Sucre: Look it Freedom Fighter , Las Maskaras ( Miss Maskara and Montoya )

Rick Love: I think they want to join the party!

The group enters the ring and stands side by side with Sanji Date and Ashiga

Miss Maskara: I think you should count us in.

the crowd start to chant TCD over and over.

Miss Maskara: Don't get us wrong we don't doubt your client's strength...but we're not here to discuss this...we're here to defend our division and our family! Torture Chamber DiviZion is the future of MWA like it or not! And if these guys think they can come in our home and screw with any of us and expect we won't stand together and fight back...they are wrong!!!

the crowd is on fire.

Miss Maskara: Lead us to the fight...we will be there with you.

all wrestlers stands there and waits for Bobby's reply.

Bisahalani looks closely to all of them, and then to Ashiga.

Bisahalani: "I can only admire the fire in your hearts. But I can't lead you to the fight. Ashiga can't lead you to the fight. Neither Master Wu nor Sanji can lead you to the fight. All you need to follow is the fighting spirit inside each and everyone of you. This is going to be the biggest fight of all your young careers, with far more experienced wrestlers than you. The stakes can't be higher, the fate of Torture Chamber Division is weighing on your shoulders. But I'm pretty confident, you are the right guys to get this job done."

Miss Maskara, Montoya and Freedom Fighter look very happy from Bobby's words.

Bisahalani: "I hope you guys are ready to go all in, from now on, there is no turning back. For the future of Torture Chamber. For the future of MWA. For YOUR FUTURE!!"

Bobby extends his hand, followe by Ashiga who puts his hand on his manager's one. Sanji and Master Wu do the same, untill all hands are joined together, while the crowd cheers loudly. Vamera fades to commercial

Last edited by Prayme on 2015-03-13, 17:14; edited 3 times in total
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

http://mwanextgeneration.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Torture Chamber DiviZion will retaliate Empty Re: Torture Chamber DiviZion will retaliate

Post by Helena 2015-03-10, 16:41

A tribal rythm played by drums and flutes starts playing in the Arena, as Bisahalani walks out of the curtains, followed by his assisted, Ashiga. The big native has some bandages over his chest, a gift from the Anarchy's attack happened during the Torture Chamber main event. They finally enter the ring.

Rick Love: “Looks likeBobby has something to say about the previous, coward attack by MAD's Anarchy, during Ashiga's match against Sanji!”

Ramon Sucre: “I would have been surprised if he didn't have something to say...”

Rick Love: “You made a point”

Bisahalani: “Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my name is Bisahalani, but you can call me Bobby. You may know me as the manager and advisor, some might say as the mouth of MWA's and wrestling's new sensation, the mighty Ashiga.”

He's forced to stop by the wild cheers of fans, now chanting “Ashiga! Ashiga!” from the top of their lungs. As they calm down a bit, he raises once again the microphone to his mouth.

Bisahalani: “I can see that you already know him, and I'm pretty sure you already figured out what brings me here tonight. During tonight's Torture Chamber's Main Event, where the two top prospects were leaving everything in the ring in a match for the ages, five used-to-be decided that they should be relevant once again. Five invaders, who don't belong here, brought havoc in the Torture Chamber. They refer to themselves as Anarchy, claiming that they did what they did because they can. Somehow I share their motivations... It's exactly the same reason why Ashiga is going to beat their ass... Because HE CAN. And trust me, he will.”

As the crowd is going crazy, Bobby turns his head to Ashiga, who is standing still, his arms crossed on his chest, without even blinking his eyes.

Bisahalani: “It might sound as a clichè, but you messed with the wrong guy. Ashiga is the futue, and no matter how hard you try, how hard you hold on the past, you know you can't stop it. You can fool yourself with Phyrric victories, but the best you can hope for, is to delay the future for a while. But at the end, one day or another, the future will arrive. You wrote your fate when you attacked the God Of Thunders. There's no place for Anarchy in Montreal!”
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Torture Chamber DiviZion will retaliate Empty Re: Torture Chamber DiviZion will retaliate

Post by Prayme 2015-03-10, 17:47

updated
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-12, 12:26

Let me know when this is done and ready to be added
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-13, 17:15

updated waiting for Helena to reply
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-13, 17:56

sorry, i completely forgoy Razz

Bobby stares at Master Wu, then looks back at Ashiga and Sanji. He nods, as a warm smiles comes on his face.

Bisahalani: "How could I refuse your proposal Master Wu? Sanji and Ashiga's fates are bound, we can't deny it. They both are the stars of their generation, they will be fighting for years to see who's the best. But right now, it's time for them to fight together, against a common foe."

The crowd goes wild, as the camera zooms on Sanji's and Ashiga's faces, both staring at each other with pride and respect.

Bisahalani: "There's a strong enemy out there. Snakes hiding in the dark and lurking, waiting for a chance to strike. And in my experience the best way to hunt snakes is forcing them out of their natural habitat. We are not going to hide from them. We are not going to wait. We are not going to use their devious tactics. We will find them, and we will fight them plainly. Like warriors. Like Brothers."

Bobby drops the mic and extends his hand to Master Wu, who immediatly shakes it, seemingly very pleased. Sanji and Ashiga do the same, as the camera fades to black
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-13, 18:00

dont forget there is others in the rin Razz
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-13, 18:04

oh come on.... I thought they would have been joining next week.. This was our moment Razz
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-13, 18:05

we cannot Sad cause lets face it we can fight a stable just us two
They will join us and Tom Scott also but he will appears on MAD during the attack
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-13, 18:13

I'm sorry for Henri then, but I'm too tired now to write this. Will do early tomorrow I promise!

And by the way it's Prayme's fault... he updates stuff when I least expect it Razz My rp was already done, I just had to copy it so I missed the last part he added, when the others TCD guys came out
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-13, 18:14

-_- dont even try to put this on me lazy ass!!
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-14, 17:00

updated
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-14, 17:01

yay XD
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-14, 17:12

yeah sorry Razz (psss it's all Prayme's fault but don't tell him Razz)
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-14, 17:14

I wish you guys would do your own colours though :X this is so time consuming
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena 2015-03-14, 17:15

Shit, sorry I forgot it... I always do usually
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-14, 17:16

its okay Wink Rosie never does it.
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-14, 17:25

jajaja I'M sorry i was hoping for someone to complain about it or point it out glad u did Smile won't happen again Razz
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henri Black 2015-03-14, 17:30

btw, I cant find the wrestler cards for most of the people in the RP so they need to be added
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Prayme 2015-03-14, 17:31

henly will take care of it u did enough brother thank you
Prayme
Prayme
MWA Next Generation!
MWA Next Generation!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down