The Revenants

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Revenants
The Revenants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurt: A Hype Video for Helena Noir vs Bartolomeo

2 posters

Go down

Hurt: A Hype Video for Helena Noir vs Bartolomeo Empty Hurt: A Hype Video for Helena Noir vs Bartolomeo

Post by Helena 2015-04-08, 17:19

The titantron starts airing some footage of Helena Noir vs Bartolomeo Submission Match back in week 1. As the first notes of Johnny Cash's version of Hurt starts playing, the camera zooms and with a particular attention on their aching expression as they were locked in the opponent's holds, showed in slow motion. First we see Helena screaming in pain before somehow reaching the ropes, and then with Bartolomeo tapping out to the Stay Gold, with Helena mantaining the grasp even before the bell rang.

Johnny Cash: "I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real.

The clip now shows Helena Noir's neck, with the "Stay Gold" writing standing out over the other tattoos.  A hand holding a tattoo machine comes on the framing, making some working on her skin, as some blood starts dripping. As the camera zoom out, we see the champion's face still bruised and with some medications on her forehead. The Titanium Championship is resting on a table nearby, and we understand that the footage date back to the night she defended her title against Kevin Dark, at the end of last season

The needle tears the hole
The old familiar sting
I try to kill it all away,
But I remember everything

The image turns showing a joyful kid playing with his parents in a video of some years ago. When it quicky changes, showing Bartolomeo laughing at Coach Jose in his first day in MWA, we understand that he was that happy kid, when his parents were still alive.

Johnny Cash: "What have I become?
My sweetest friend..."

We now see a nine years old kid standing alone and crying in a rainy day, at his parent's funeral, while the priest is blessing two caskets, who are slowly lowered until they diappear in the ground.

Johnny Cash: Everyone I know
Goes away in the end"

The clip shows once again a bloody Helena, raising her title over her head while her opponent is lying motionless in the middle of a blood-soaked ring, while some EMTs are checking on him. A doctor approaches Helena who pushes him away and walks out, turning once again to take another look at the mess she just left on the ring, while a bitter smile comes up on her face.

Johnny Cash: "And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt"

As the instrumental part of the song is playing, the clip fades from Helena's smile to black, staying like this for some seconds. He then shows Helena laughing and treating nicely, one of the very few times Rachel Leblanc, allowing her to touch the title around her waist, just like she was touching the belly of a pregnant woman

Johnny Cash: "I wear this crown of thorns
Upon my liar's chair
Full of broken thoughts
I cannot repair

Once again the clip switches to the interview in which Bartolomeo claimed the title changed Helena, from a proud fighter to an arrogant champion overlooking her opponents. As we read his words superimposed, we can see some higlights of Helena's career, from her first matches to last week Circle Of Champions match, before going back to see Bartolomeo claiming in the same interview, that he will be the one to put her back in her place.

Johnny Cash: "Beneath the stains of time
The feeling disappear
You are someone else
I am still right here."

This time the clip rolls to the tag team match, where Bartolomeo knocked down Helena with a blow to the back of the head and left her in the middle of the ring, walking away with a huge smile while the Black Hearts score a victory against the Titanium Champion.

Johnny Cash: "What have I become?
My sweetest friend...
Everyone I know
Goes away in the end"

On the screen an empty Arena can now be seen, while the camera slowly approaches the apparently empty ring. As it comes close enough, we see the Titanium Championship resting right in the middle of it, while some blood starts dripping over the belt.

Johnny Cash: "And you could have it all
My empire of dirt.
I will let you down
I will make you hurt"

On that image, the video suddenly starts rewind quickly, showing once again the entire clip from the end to the start, while the song keeps going.

Johnny Cash: "If I could start again
A million miles away..."

It freezes on the first frame, before cutting to what looks like a live feed of Bartolomeo lacing his boots and warming up for his match, and shifting to Helena taping her fists and grabbing the Titanium Championship, placing it over her shoulder.

Johnny Cash: "...I would keep myself
I would find a way
"

As the music fades, the screen splits in half, showing both wrestlers leaving their loker room and walking down two different hallways, heading in opposite directions. The announcer is already in the ring, as the entire Arena is buzzing, waiting for the title match to start.
Helena
Helena
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down

Hurt: A Hype Video for Helena Noir vs Bartolomeo Empty Re: Hurt: A Hype Video for Helena Noir vs Bartolomeo

Post by Henri Black 2015-04-11, 14:48

Added.
Henri Black
Henri Black
MWA Wrestler
MWA Wrestler

Back to top Go down